Congrats, so happy for you. :appl:

Please post pictures when you get it.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations--looking forward to the big debut!! :appl:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
I want to say THANKS to LLJsmom for starting this thread, and everyone who contributed with pics and/or input. This single thread makes me recognize what I want for my piece. The stone sizes in real life perspective has been the most useful. And the tip on setting the stones close is something so crucial yet never crossed my mind. This is a must read for anyone who's considering a,tennis bracelet.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, OMG just seeing this thread and you did an amazing research job to find the perfect bracelet for you. I LOVE your choice and it looks terrific on your lovely wrist. :love: :love: :love:

And to second Greenbling's thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. What a great thread. It should be stickied. :appl:

NashvilleNights

Rough_Rock
Here's mine from Sin City Treasures. 9.25cttw. Eternity band is by Brian Gavin.

_1446.jpeg

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That's quite pretty! It seems to complement your band very well. Happen to have any shots of it in natural lighting you could share?

A bracelet is next on my list for my lady so I'm getting ideas. :read:

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing; it's gorgeous! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelets. :wavey:

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Such nice big diamonds in the bracelets! Pretty!

My diamonds are small :(. Part of the reason I liked it was bc of all the white gold and the texture. Just tossing out another "look" for any searching eyes :).

I love older threads that are rejuvenated

20160109_160829.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GreenBling|1452519004|3974129 said:
3.8 ctw 7-inch 7pt F/G SI on a 6-inch wrist. Unable to rotate the pic.
20160111_201649.jpg

gb, I love this shot. Love that it's so casual, yet it makes your whole outfit so fabulous. Congratulations on a great staple.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow LLJs mom! It's a stunner :love:
Can I ask if you are still enjoying your bracelets setting? I'm looking for a bracelet, but struggling to find the perfect setting which is sturdy and makes the stones look round without being bezel set.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

R

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RosieR|1466368897|4045736 said:
Can I ask if you are still enjoying your bracelets setting? I'm looking for a bracelet, but struggling to find the perfect setting which is sturdy and makes the stones look round without being bezel set.

R

Rosie, I do still love the bracelet and it is definitely a staple to me. I will go through phases of wearing it for a bunch of weeks and then I take it off and don't wear it for a while. I love it. No regrets at all with this piece, like with my studs.

Have you gone around to try on different settings?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1466379872|4045794 said:

R

Rosie, I do still love the bracelet and it is definitely a staple to me. I will go through phases of wearing it for a bunch of weeks and then I take it off and don't wear it for a while. I love it. No regrets at all with this piece, like with my studs.

Hi LLJ,
So glad to hear that you are really enjoying your bracelet still! For me this is an item I’ve been looking forwards to owning for a few years now so I’m really excited :D I have had the pleasure of trying on a few bracelets, and enjoy the look of the gentle outline of the MRB on the bracelet, similar to yours.
I have been told, however by the pricescope vendor I’m using, that similar settings to this can have problems as there is not much support between each link, rendering the bracelet weaker and more likely to break. Settings with ‘sturdier’ looking support on the underside don’t seem to give that beautiful looking outline that I want to achieve. I’ve tried on quite a few more sturdy four prong settings, where the stones end up looking square or a three prong setting where the stone look triangular. These are not to my taste.
As you have been wearing your bracelet for two years now with no problems I doubt this setting will be problematic. Thanks again for all your help and your very informative ‘go-to’ topic!

R

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RosieR|1466436298|4045923 said:

R

Hi LLJ,
So glad to hear that you are really enjoying your bracelet still! For me this is an item I’ve been looking forwards to owning for a few years now so I’m really excited :D I have had the pleasure of trying on a few bracelets, and enjoy the look of the gentle outline of the MRB on the bracelet, similar to yours.
I have been told, however by the pricescope vendor I’m using, that similar settings to this can have problems as there is not much support between each link, rendering the bracelet weaker and more likely to break. Settings with ‘sturdier’ looking support on the underside don’t seem to give that beautiful looking outline that I want to achieve. I’ve tried on quite a few more sturdy four prong settings, where the stones end up looking square or a three prong setting where the stone look triangular. These are not to my taste.
As you have been wearing your bracelet for two years now with no problems I doubt this setting will be problematic. Thanks again for all your help and your very informative ‘go-to’ topic!

R

I don't wear it running or doing high impact cardio. I will wear it doing weights if I forget to take it off. Mine is 14k white gold so it's not very soft. I was more worried about stretching, and I don't think you get that problem with 14. I'm not usually worried about it breaking cause I don't do hard labor or fling it around much. I also wear mine relatively tight, or short, so I don't have problems with it getting hooked to stuff. But I do tend to keep jewelry on if I don't have to take it off. Like I will wear it to sleep, wash dishes, chores around the house. No issues so far. Looking forward to seeing what you get.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413521980|3768383 said:
Just adding to this thread cause it's finally here! Thanks everyone!
Lovely! :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1466441216|4045948 said:
RosieR|1466436298|4045923 said:

R

Hi LLJ,

R

I don't wear it running or doing high impact cardio. I will wear it doing weights if I forget to take it off. Mine is 14k white gold so it's not very soft. I was more worried about stretching, and I don't think you get that problem with 14. I'm not usually worried about it breaking cause I don't do hard labor or fling it around much. I also wear mine relatively tight, or short, so I don't have problems with it getting hooked to stuff. But I do tend to keep jewelry on if I don't have to take it off. Like I will wear it to sleep, wash dishes, chores around the house. No issues so far. Looking forward to seeing what you get.

Thanks LLJ’smom, I’ve never met ‘Gym’, so I don’t think that will be a problem for me! :lol: I work with my hands so it’s going to be a weekend bracelet, and I’m being quite particular with the length. I pulled the trigger last night and will be receiving a diamond tennis bracelet with the 1370 Benjamin Company setting with just over 5 carats of FG colour SI/VS clarity stones at the beginning of next month. Too excited!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Rosie - Can I ask where you ordered your bracelet? I currently have a three prong bracelet that I wished had 4 prongs instead. Just wondering who I might contact if I wanted to get my bracelet reset into a different setting. Thanks!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1466530864|4046340 said:
Rosie - Can I ask where you ordered your bracelet? I currently have a three prong bracelet that I wished had 4 prongs instead. Just wondering who I might contact if I wanted to get my bracelet reset into a different setting. Thanks!

Hi Jill,
I ordered with Tami through ID Jewelry. I sent her this link http://www.benjamincompany.com/index.php/br-1370w.html
Setting number BR-1370. I also specified that the prongs be smooth as I live in northern Europe and it's cold here (I've only just put away my cashmere!) so I often wear long sleeves.
Good luck,

R

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosie, I love that setting for the bracelet - four prongs on each stone but they still look like rounded stones.

Can't wait to see your finished bracelet - you must be excited!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1466560045|4046507 said:
Rosie, I love that setting for the bracelet - four prongs on each stone but they still look like rounded stones.

Can't wait to see your finished bracelet - you must be excited!!

Hi MissGotRocks :wavey:
Yes very excited! Now for the agonizingly sweet wait for it to arrive :twirl:
(Love the screen name by the way!)

R

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 ct. :naughty:

_4342.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1466630475|4046853 said:
Ooooooh!
Looks perfect with your tank :love:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GreenBling|1452325751|3973116 said:
I want to say THANKS to LLJsmom for starting this thread, and everyone who contributed with pics and/or input. This single thread makes me recognize what I want for my piece. The stone sizes in real life perspective has been the most useful. And the tip on setting the stones close is something so crucial yet never crossed my mind. This is a must read for anyone who's considering a,tennis bracelet.

+1 on everything GreenBling said. DH surprised me by giving me the go ahead to look for a tennis bracelet and this thread has been very enlightening. It's enabled me to consider some factors that I initially had not even thought about.

So many gorgeous pieces here!

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The blue Nile 2 ct is beautiful but has a faulty clasp. Beware.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results