shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me, Mrs-B!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stonewell - I received a ring today that should look veeerrrry familiar to you....

20181102_104812.jpg

20181102_104855.jpg
YES! it looks glorious on your hand too... simply beautiful. :love: I *love* how comfortable this eternity is; no other comes close, imho. How does it feel to you?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stonewell - it's fabulous! I love it - it's so comfortable, and the bling factor, added to my 3 stone, is Off. The. Chain.

Thank you so much for letting me copy - it was exactly what I wanted; I'm so pleased I saw it on your hand.

And while we're talking about YOUR rings...any progress on your new soli??

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hand shot. These rings would make anybody's hand look good!!

20181102_105021.jpg

holy [expletives galore here]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That set is a holy grail, hands-down. the band is substantial enough to wear alone, yet doesn't overpower the 3-stone. You nailed it. And yes, I'm jelly ;-)

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
holy [expletives galore here]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That set is a holy grail, hands-down. the band is substantial enough to wear alone, yet doesn't overpower the 3-stone. You nailed it. And yes, I'm jelly ;-)
Hand shot. These rings would make anybody's hand look good!!

20181102_105021.jpg
Oh God ! These are rings of my dreams lol I am huge lover of three stones ! As you are ,I tried halo ,solitary and I am back to three stone ! They feel complete ,not lonely??? And I love yellow gold on you! It really compliments your skin tone . Can you plz tell the size of the stone a in your eternity ring ? And more close ups plz!!:))))

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stonewell - it's fabulous! I love it - it's so comfortable, and the bling factor, added to my 3 stone, is Off. The. Chain.

Thank you so much for letting me copy - it was exactly what I wanted; I'm so pleased I saw it on your hand.

And while we're talking about YOUR rings...any progress on your new soli??

Woah.... it's totally the perfect pairing for your 3-stone. You could've posted your pic of the set with *mic drop* as the caption! :P2 So happy you've discovered Valhalla - wear them all in good health and happiness.

As for my own upgrade path... I'm afraid I am stuck in a waiting pattern. JA originally quoted it would be sent out on 10/31, however, I received a message that morning of a delay. So, the new shipping date is next Tuesday. Patience is a virtue I struggle with the most and... This. Doesn't. Help. lol In the meantime, I'm keeping my mind off of it by enjoying all the lovelies here - especially yours! :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @stonewell - I will be keeping a close eye out for yours!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm putting this up a second time, here, because this deserves to be seen. :kiss2:

20181102_111811.jpg
Goals. Right there. It’s absolutely perfect.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new band with your three stone ring but I am a bit biased!

I would love to see a picture of your three stone with the plain gold band - next time you get out the camera! I am a sucker for plain gold bands - would love to see yours paired with your three stone!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new band with your three stone ring but I am a bit biased!

I would love to see a picture of your three stone with the plain gold band - next time you get out the camera! I am a sucker for plain gold bands - would love to see yours paired with your three stone!

Will do!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
The hand shot is gorgeous! You have superb taste and I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks mrs-b for the pics! A diamond band really compliments the ring but a plain band just lets it sing in all its glory! Your new ring does look absolutely perfect on you - the proportions are exactly right for you. Definitely the best one yet - so glad you love it!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @MissGotRocks! I really do think you're right on that; it's the best one yet. I can't imagine ever 'trading up' on this - I mean - trade up to WHAT?? And it's even better in real life. Just love it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new Holly band - which completes my set - came yesterday. So here are a few snaps of her in rotation. :))

With my 3 stone:

20181107_070717.jpg

With the anni band:

20181107_071002.jpg

By herself, being the little Christmas star that she is:

20181107_070926.jpg

Holly and my 3 stone. I suspect I will wear Holly more than any other ring, and will alternate the anni, the 3 stone, and both of them with her most days.

20181107_071111.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love Holly! So substantial & detailed - very beautiful ❤️

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I can't top this. This is it for me. I'm out.

So be it... (wink!?)

Yes, I hope you will be happy with these for a long time. From where I am standing, new piecture of old diamonds or new diamonds are very much alike.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So be it... (wink!?)

Yes, I hope you will be happy with these for a long time. From where I am standing, new piecture of old diamonds or new diamonds are very much alike.

@AV_ - I'm not really getting what you're saying. Do you mean the previous 4 ct stone vs my new 3 ct stone look alike in size? Or that you can't see the color improvement in the new stone?

Reactions: AV_

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I adore Holly! She’s so beautiful. :kiss2: Every combination you showed is spot on perfect - I don’t know how you’d decide which to wear... I’d find myself rotating them throughout the day! :P2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore Holly! She’s so beautiful. :kiss2: Every combination you showed is spot on perfect - I don’t know how you’d decide which to wear... I’d find myself rotating them throughout the day! :P2

Lol - my sister in the bling! :)) I'm currently wearing her with the anni ring - so wearable, so pretty, and still a visible amount of bling - approx 1 ctw of ideal, colorless stones. Tomorrow, tho, I might wear all three. I had the anni band and the 3 stone made a size 8, and the holly band is 7.75, so that, visually, the circumference looks the same. It's hard to line up Holly - if you get a ring the same size and thickness, her holly pattern protrudes a lot, and she looks too large. If you get her made so that he holly lines up with another ring, she looks far smaller in circumference when seen from above (because she would be smaller). So I went down a 1/4 size and they look like they line up - even though her bade circumference is smaller, and her holly pattern actually protrudes further. In general, tho, she looks just right.

Anyway, all that to say, I went up a little from my normal size (7.5) so that I had plenty of space to wear them all together, and they're very comfy.

And I'm with everyone else; when the time is right, start a 'Stonewell's Family Bling' thread please!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@AV_ - I'm not really getting what you're saying. Do you mean the previous 4 ct stone vs my new 3 ct stone look alike in size? Or that you can't see the color improvement in the new stone?

(me & my obscure writing!) I meant to say that it is nice to see new pictures, whether you change rings or not. These are so beautiful!

-

As for what difference does show: the change of style swamps any difference of stone size or colour (to me). I know F is a different white than I in this size - but I cannot say this shows glaringly in the pictures, I know the difference must be there, and I am happy to hear you are happy with this change. I hope you do not mind going from 4 carats to 3 - the three stone is just right.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol - my sister in the bling! :)) I'm currently wearing her with the anni ring - so wearable, so pretty, and still a visible amount of bling - approx 1 ctw of ideal, colorless stones. Tomorrow, tho, I might wear all three. I had the anni band and the 3 stone made a size 8, and the holly band is 7.75, so that, visually, the circumference looks the same. It's hard to line up Holly - if you get a ring the same size and thickness, her holly pattern protrudes a lot, and she looks too large. If you get her made so that he holly lines up with another ring, she looks far smaller in circumference when seen from above (because she would be smaller). So I went down a 1/4 size and they look like they line up - even though her bade circumference is smaller, and her holly pattern actually protrudes further. In general, tho, she looks just right.

Anyway, all that to say, I went up a little from my normal size (7.5) so that I had plenty of space to wear them all together, and they're very comfy.

And I'm with everyone else; when the time is right, start a 'Stonewell's Family Bling' thread please!

Oooh... that’s clever! I’m hoping to have DK make an engraved band to stack along with my eternity and new e-ring. I’ve been struggling with how to address the differences so they flow well. I may ask for your help when the time comes so I can let Amy know how to size it.

And will do... I’ll ping you when the thread goes up. =)2

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoyed read your stories so much. Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results