shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me diamond and gemstone three stone rings

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to compile a collection of three stone rings that have both diamonds and gemstones. Gemstone with diamond sides? Diamond with gemstone sides?

Please share :wavey:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are all so yummy!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! They're all amazing... :love: ...positively drooling...like a Hounddog :dance:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to play! Just my own for now - 2.06 ct sapphire, 7mm cushion, half moon sidestones.

img_7550.jpg

image__7_.jpg

ring_close.jpg
(haha this is such an unflattering picture but it clearly shows the sidestones which can sometimes get lost in the overall sparkle of the rest of the diamonds - most people don't really realize it's a three-stone until they, like, grab my hand to look closely at it.)

eng5.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for adding rings everyone!

Distracts, I'm always glad to see your ring! I can't remember, is your sapphire heated or unheated

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1467672225|4051482 said:
Thanks for adding rings everyone!

Distracts, I'm always glad to see your ring! I can't remember, is your sapphire heated or unheated

Unheated, from Madagascar. Not sure where in Madagascar though as I bought it before being interested in those things. Now it's the sort of thing I'd love to know!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not mine (was for sale on LT for a while), but this is my inspiration/plan for my tangier topaz. I'm hoping to use 3mm black diamonds on each side and my tangier 8mm in the middle :)

It belongs (or belonged if it sold) to Dancer on another forum. It's a 2.22 diamond w. black 3mm diamonds on the side. I love it!

1s.jpg

EDIT: I realize this ring itself is all diamonds, but figured I could post since I'm planning to use the same setting type/style with my topaz from Doug :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1467685390|4051522 said:
Not mine (was for sale on LT for a while), but this is my inspiration/plan for my tangier topaz. I'm hoping to use 3mm black diamonds on each side and my tangier 8mm in the middle :)

It belongs (or belonged if it sold) to Dancer on another forum. It's a 2.22 diamond w. black 3mm diamonds on the side. I love it!

1s.jpg

EDIT: I realize this ring itself is all diamonds, but figured I could post since I'm planning to use the same setting type/style with my topaz from Doug :)

Well you're skirting the rules a little but Ill allow it ;)) :lol:

I can't wait to see your stone like this!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: thanks, Neil!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I obviously love three stone rings. Thanks for the eye candy!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maccers|1467691247|4051542 said:
How do you link pictures from other threads? do you have to save them on your device first? Seems so time consuming. Anyway....

I love three stone gem and diamond combos! I've always loved RubiesRMe's pre loved Tiffany robe and diamond ring found here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/calling-all-ruby-opinions.188315/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/calling-all-ruby-opinions.188315/[/URL]

Hubba hubba!
Yes, you'd save the pix to someone first. Not all that time consuming and makes for some nice eye candy. :))

_37694.jpg

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Niel thanks for lovely rings! The reds, whites and blues timely for our patriotic holiday. And more pretty colored stones!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wordie89|1467723384|4051591 said:
Niel thanks for lovely rings! The reds, whites and blues timely for our patriotic holiday. And more pretty colored stones!
I did t even realize! The are mostly red and blue aren't they :lol:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love seeing all these beauties! Thanks for the compilation Niel! Hope to see some more... :appl: :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results