shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Chryso & diamond ring by Niel & David Klass

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend and I had been looking for a sapphire for my e-ring for a while and during our search I fell in love with Niel's gorgeous chryso ring. Our plan was to find a sapphire and ask David Klass to create a similar ring for us. I was looking for a sapphire but kept going back to Niel's photos - I was so in love with the design, proportions and the beautiful chryso. The ring was perfection! I even thought about contacting Niel via an old LT listing to see if she was looking to sell it. I don't know how it happened but the stars aligned for me and she listed it!

Niel shipped to DK to resize for me and I stepped out of the process. I didnt know it but the ring arrived a few weeks ago. My boyfriend proposed yesterday at a beautiful winery. I'm so happy!

Thank you Niel and DK for creating such a gorgeous ring!

_33117.jpg

_33118.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
A few horrible iPhone photos. I couldn't capture the beautiful yellow.

_33120.jpg

_33121.jpg

_33122.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ricezo so happy for you! Wish you and your fiance all the best. The Chryso centre stone is such a gorgeous happy yellow. :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, and it is a beautiful ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Ricezo!!!
I am super happy for you :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
The ring is stunning and looks amazing on you. Definitely a ring to enjoys for years and years and years to come :love: :love: :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! Congrats!!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so beautiful and seriously looks perfect on you! Congratulations on your engagement!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!! The ring looks gorgeous on you!!! Enjoy!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A beautiful choice Ricezo. The ring is stunning on your finger. Congratulations on your engagement :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I love all the photos. I also love that you were able to get it.

Looking at that second photo breaks my heart a little as it looks like the perfect proportions on your little bitty fingers.

Again congrats on your engagement. Every time I read about it I get a huge :D

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I'm so glad you got this Ricezo! It's perfection on your lovely hand! Gorgeous ring! :drool: Congratulations to both of you! :clap:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Ricezo - congratulations on your engagement and congratulations to your fiancé for choosing such a lovely location to propose. The ring looks right at home on your hand. This is certainly a PS fairytale story! Enjoy this time in your life and all the attention you and fiancé and your ring will get as a newly engaged couple. :)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a beautiful ring and I think sometimes the stars just align in these things for the right reasons. :appl:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! The ring looks quite at home on your hand! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1439124745|3912697 said:
Yay! I love all the photos. I also love that you were able to get it.

Looking at that second photo breaks my heart a little as it looks like the perfect proportions on your little bitty fingers.

Again congrats on your engagement. Every time I read about it I get a huge :D

No, no, no, Niel! Look what you did! You designed and had made a beautiful ring! So lovely in fact it has the honor of becoming someone's engagement ring - and it is lovely, in fact, perfect on them! Be proud Niel!

Ricezo, this is the coolest thing - from one PSer to another for no less than an ER! Congratulations, this is awesome! It really looks perfect on your hand.

I am so happy! :bigsmile: :appl:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Congratulations on your engagement. How lucky could you be to get that perfect ring. I admit my mouth dropped when I read Neil sold it. I happened to love that ring, and I want you to wear it in good health and happiness. Lucky girl.

Annette

katharath

Ideal_Rock
God that ring is beautiful - add my congrats to the list!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Your ring is just gorgeous.

Niel, how neat that you had a hand in it all!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely magical on you - congratulations on your enagement! :appl:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your fiance, ricezo!! May you have a wonderful life together :D Have you guys set a date yet?
Your ring looks perfect on you - it gives me the warm and fuzzies to think how Niel and PS had a hand in making it all come together. :love:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and it looks beautiful on your hand!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations ricezo! :clap: It is such a gorgeous ring, so beautifully designed and made, and it looks fabulous on your hand! :love:

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Ricezo,
That is one of the most beautiful rings I have seen and hope everything goes swimmingly for when u get married and beyond! Niel all I have to say is 'impeccable taste' in designing the ring.
AJ

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats. Really pretty ring!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words. I feel so lucky to own this ring, it is truly special.

I have to thank Niel again for designing such a beautiful piece and for being so lovely and helpful with everything. You should seriously consider starting up your own jewellery design business. :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post more pics Ricezo :appl:
Will you wear your beautiful ring as a standalone ring or will you combine it with a band after your marriage?

S

SparkliesLuver

Congratulations, ricezo! :appl:

I'm super happy you were able to keep such a stunning PS ring in the community, and nonetheless for your engagement ring! How wonderful! Wear it in good health. And yes, lots more pictures, please!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement, doing the happy dance for you and that we get to see Niel's beautiful ring going to a home where it will be loved as well!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS Ricezo! It is gorgeous!!!!

Garnet Gimlet

Rough_Rock
Breathtaking! The ring -- the winery -- even the perfect manicure! Congrats! May the marriage be just as perfect and beautiful as the ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results