shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout Out to Sara at Ivy & Rose

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this diamond March 12, 2020 ( the week the world closed its doors)...just under 2 carats E color VS2. I didn't feel like wearing it much because of Covid and the basic setting it was in. I got in touch with Sara and asked her about a setting I had seen way down on I&R
IG page. Fast forward 2 months and I have my asscher in a beautiful platinum setting ( it was custom)....
Sara was a delight to work with, kept me posted during the entire process. I will use I &R again! I'm such a novice when taking pics. image.jpeg image.jpeg

Beautiful ring! Congrats!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! :love: What an absolute stunner!! Your ring is truly beautiful!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I just had a similar great experience with Sara on setting a smaller, way less amazing Asscher in one of their settings. We all know Ivy and Rose, but they are a bit of a hidden gem for settings.

At this point, it’s seems crazy to pay for a basic temp setting (unless that’s the look you want) when their‘s with side stones, miligrains and engraving cost what they do.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I just had a similar great experience with Sara on setting a smaller, way less amazing Asscher in one of their settings. We all know Ivy and Rose, but they are a bit of a hidden gem for settings.

At this point, it’s seems crazy to pay for a basic temp setting (unless that’s the look you want) when their‘s with side stones, miligrains and engraving cost what they do.
I agree! I was impressed with how pretty their settings are at a reasonable price.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone & setting, congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, just beautiful! Wear in good health and asscherlicious blingy joy @Luvallgems. :appl:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful - the stone and the setting!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love this setting! The ring is gorgeous!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I just dealt with a gentleman there who was fab. My diamond Cadillacs arrived in under 3 days from the other side of the world. Customer service was perfect. I will definitely deal with them again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results