shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I contact HR about this job situation?

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

It's been a long time, and I just wanted to give a quick update. Things have gotten so, so, SO much better for me. I stuck it out at that job for a little over a year and I'm happy that I did, even though I still have to say that it was probably the most difficult year of my life thus far.

Last summer, my (now) husband and I decided together that we would rather move back closer to our original home area (he telecommutes to work most of the time, so he was able to move without a problem), and we decided to look at houses to buy this time. It was a big leap, because I knew that I would be leaving and would most likely be unemployed. I applied for a few new positions and had interviews with a couple, but nothing panned out. We ended up finding our dream house, so I put in the proper amount of notice at work, and we moved back home.

Right after the move, a temporary position opened up nearby, and I applied for it. My husband and I had a small wedding, and a week later, I was offered the position that I had just interviewed for. A few months later, the company took me on permanently. I absolutely love my new job, and the people that I work with. Ironically, this company that I am working for now ended up taking over the other place that I was working at before, although I haven't been back there, so I have no idea how things are going or who stayed.

Thank you to everyone for all of the awesome advice. Like I said, I am so glad that I stuck it out there for a little while longer and that I didn't cause a huge fuss. Sure, things definitely weren't at all fair there, but everything is so much better now, and everything that I suffered through at that time helped everything else to fall into place perfectly.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad things worked out well for you!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Hurray for happy endings! Glad everything worked out!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you stepped up & hit a home run! Good for you. Glad to hear things are looking so good. I'm sure you learned a lot too, which is the point of life. Each hard thing we do makes the next one a little bit easier. Congratulations!

--- Laurie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so pleased for you shihtzu! Congrats on everything- the wedding, the dream home and the dream job!!! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! So happy for you!!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl:

Cool update. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results