shape
carat
color
clarity

Shop your jewelry closet!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I'm feeling a bit sheepish that this thread is bumped since I posted back in the winter about it - like "let's look at what I already have so I don't buy more" and since I've bought about 5 more things. :wall:

Well they all do like to make new chums don't they =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you been wearing them more since you posted this?
they are way too beautiful to be unworn

Thank you! I am trying to wear them more but don't ask what I have on today, lol.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It is funny you mention that, because the reason I positioned them on my finger that way is that my next project for them - I'm going to ask them to do a bypass ring like this and I was too lazy to take another photo for this thread. I'm also realizing the irony of this with the "shop your closet" lol - because it' has inspired me to have another piece! :)

@Tonks remember this? And my plan to create a ring from this idea? It's being mailed to me tomorrow :) Pic attached.

IMG_20210501_154943.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I'm feeling a bit sheepish that this thread is bumped since I posted back in the winter about it - like "let's look at what I already have so I don't buy more" and since I've bought about 5 more things. :wall:

Thats so funny
but you know we do all enjoy looking at new bling around here

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Having a silver day.
I always intended to buy this ring in rose gold but i bought the silver version the day i got approved for a morgage :appl:
I did buy it as a thumb ring
its inspired by the insides of a seashell
Its a Micheal Hill one :-o- ok - its from the mall:lol:

His wife, Lady Hill is an artist and was inspired to design it after finding the shell fragment on the beach

its marketed kind of towards female empowerment because that's a very strong part of the sea shell

I actually ment them both instore one day and she signed the little booklet that comes with it
ok - its a mall jewler :wink2:- but he is a very successful bussiness man and his wife was lovelly

anyway ive worn it twice before today
bad me:(2

I still want it in rose gold (for my pinky)
It is really comfortable to wear and because its sized for my thumb it stayed securely on all morning 1620178831681506112809.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
20210505_134755.jpg this is tanzanite pendent i thought was lost
ive never worn it before
but i found it last week :appl:
I bought it on an online aucton
It came on a silver snake chain which it looked quite nice one, but it was a couple of inches too small

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finally got a picture of my huggies
Accompanied by some gold earings Gary gave me many years and ......

...some
(whispering)
....................... pink FW pearl studs

i am having too much trouble with my piercings to take certain things out so they technically go in the right forum
note a great picture
But they do sparkle in the sun that comes through the bathroom window - just this picture was at night

Attachments

• 20210518_173159.jpg
    20210518_173159.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 25

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

...some
(whispering)

i am having too much trouble with my piercings to take certain things out so they technically go in the right forum
note a great picture
But they do sparkle in the sun that comes through the bathroom window - just this picture was at night

Love these and also liking the necklace that I can just barely see :)

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I rarely wear this set anymore which is sad because I love blue zircons and hubby had them custom made. I seem to gravitate more towards my opals when need this color. I really need to dig them out more often.

cmsbluezirconpendant05.jpg

Oh my goodness....that's set it fit for royalty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
OMG I adore this! And the earrings. So so beautifully made. Wearable art.

I actually sold the earrings to @goldenfire but I may have to order another pair at some point lol

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love these and also liking the necklace that I can just barely see :)

Thank you
And thank you for noticing
its a FW blue baroque strand that was a gift from the lovelly @Lisa Loves Shiny .
Because its pearls it has to go into the pearl forum so i had to choose this picture carefully so it could hardly be seen

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

...some
(whispering)

note a great picture

Very pretty huggies! I like the set of three you have going on there, they complement each other nicely.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the colour !!!

What is that rather magical looking flower thingy ?

Do you mean the one with several different gems in it? If so, it a gold flower vase I designed and used various gems as the flowers coming out of the vase. If you mean the one with the ruby in the middle it's a sort of art deco-ish one I designed

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results