shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

sunkist5

Rough_Rock
taking me out of lurkdom for shoes...im not surprised! haha I will have to post a few of my new faves I have acquired in the past few weeks

anyways...gap slippers...I am wearing them right now! I cant find them online on the website anymore and in stores they have very few left, so I think it is luck of the draw. Oh and they dont come in sizes...they come in S, M, and L.

So I guess go to your local Gap''s and try your luck!

Hope that helped :)

merliajoseph

Rough_Rock
Very nice, what you got on the rears?

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, I looooove this thread! You all have such beautiful shoes.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I, too, have a passion for shoes, but my student budget often gets in the way of acquiring as many as I long to. I do have a ton of pairs though!

Thing is, I am not sure if I should even be allowed to play in this thread!! Your shoes are what my shoes want to be when they grow up, although pretty cute for extremely low-budget footwear, if I do say so myself.

Am I the only one who shops are Target for shoes?
12.gif
I have been pleasantly surprised at how cute and comfortable they are! I have a few pairs of Steve Madden and Nine West heels as well, which are the tippy top of my price point. I''d be more than happy to share if you''ll allow me!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHARE! SHARE NOW! I''m going into shoe eye candy withdrawal!

(Seriously, not having my comp up and working is making me go crazy! I want to take pics of my newest pairs of shoes, but I don''t have anywhere to upload them to. I don''t think FI would appreciate me uploading them to his comp. Although I wonder what his reaction would be if I set shoes to be his background...)

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, computer trouble is the worst!! I hope you get that resolved soon so you can post your goodies here for us to see.

Now for a long run of cheapy but cute and comfy Target deals.
3.gif

PurpleShoeMere.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Red patent mary janes... I looooove these and they are so comfortable! They are a much more vivid red in real life- imagine a candy apple.

RedShoeMere.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Teal and brown and don''t match anything I own but were on sale for $5 and comfy so now I own them!

TealShoesMere.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I got Wifey these for Christmas and she LOVES them. She is totally not a shoe person, but I''m working on her and she''s totally coming around already.
31.gif

They''re the same as my teal ones but in a different color.

ShanYellowShoes.jpg

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t find any of my other shoes online, so I will have to take pictures. I have some bright pink pointy-toed Nine West shoes, some black pointy-toed Steve Madden shoes, some peep toe navy suede heels from Nine West, and some tall brown suede-ish helled boots from Target that I will take pictures from and add as soon as I can!

Thanks for looking; I hope you enjoyed the quick-fix for your withdrawl!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Wishful! I do appreciate it! I have to tell you that in my budget, Steve Maddens, Nine West and Jessica Simpson are about the top range too. My deal is that I''ve been hitting the sale racks with a vengeance AND I surf the internet looking for deals entirely too much. So while a particular brand might normally be WAY out of budget, for example, Casadei at $550, they can almost fit within budget at $110 (Thanks to 80% off at Amazon!) Another recent example (while not as much off) was with a pair of Guess ("Cabana" if you''re curious) which had an original price of $110 and I got for $66. Or, thanks again to Amazon, I got Steve Madden "Angelaa" in black lace for $20 instead of the original price of $80. OR after waiting for almost 2 years for them, I got a pair of Nine West (Accolia) for $17 instead of $80 (amazon again). So surfing the internet for wedding shoes (and others) certainly pays off for me sometimes!

Working at a shoe store for a while certainly didn''t hurt my giant shoe collection either with their generous discounts!

BTW I love Target and Payless--they always have copies of the more expensive brands of shoes, only you can buy 5 pairs instead of only 1!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
The curse of being a student, I guess.
9.gif

I loooooove shopping for bargains, but refuse to pay more than $25 for a pair of shoes right now. I basically have no income, so it''s a good financial decision. I have gotten GREAT deals on some pretty nice shoes, though! All of my higher-end shoes have been super discounted- Steve Maddens for $10-20, Nine West for $10-25, so I have been in luck. I am all about the sale racks, and I have pretty small feet--5 1/2 or 6 depending on the style and brand--which helps in terms of snagging some great stuff.

You have gotten some FANTASTIC deals! WOW! I''m impressed. I long for the day I can do even a $100 shoe, but when I can I will be knocking on your door for tips on how to snag them for sure. Between you and Thing you''ll make a fashion diva of me yet, haha.

I''m pretty bummed about the copious amounts of snow falling in the New England area right now because it''s virtually impossible to wear heels, especially on campus! My dorm is on top of a semi-steep hill, and it''s killer with the ice and even low heels or flats. I''m currently sporting my as-cute-as-I-could-get-them-and-still-not-die-in-winter Sorrel boots every day- brown leather with fuzzy white trim.
10.gif

I''ll post more pictures when I get a chance!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 11:20:16 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I sent her a whole bunch of links to the gladiators. Thanks for those!!She was originally loving the Sam Edelmans in the orange-but her sister told her that the only people who can wear gladiators are tall skinny model types. Not 5''4 athletic types. Oy. I''m trying to talk her back into them.

Here are some purple satin pumps. I ended up wearing these on my birthday with a teal-ish colored shirt. Heh.

Yo, I''m totally behind with this post, but Freke, these have to be the hottest pair of heels I''ve ever seen in my life. I love them! That''s my favorite shade of purple ever, and the design is so freakin'' cute!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I was given these shoes this summer as a gift from a cousin. I haven''t had a chance to wear them yet (I''m a size 7, and these are an 8, so their just a wee bit too big).

Nine West Cellini High Heels.

Sorry-no foot shots. Husband has the camera somewhere where I don''t know where it is :)

1038091m.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
And by "their" I really meant "they''re." Darn fast typing!

I also have these: BCBGirls stilettos in a plum color. Unfortunately my cat destroyed the toes by chewing on them a few years back, but I just can''t bring myself to toss them. Is it possible to have them repaired? I mean these babies are punctured!

P11512455.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/25/2008 10:55:55 PM
Author: Bliss
This is my favorite thread. Ever. You ladies have some goooooooooorgeous collections. I get such a kick out of seeing your shoes!!!

I''m expecting more ladies to post after Christmas! I saw a lot of ladies got shoes from their boyfriends, FIs and DHs!

Of all the Christmas gifts FI gave me, this is my favorite. He usually gets me jewelry. And he''s already taking me to Hawaii for vacay... but SHOES! The man has never bought me shoes before as a surprise gift. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful marriage... LOL!!! A marriage of fashion and function!

He has great taste!

Christian Louboutins...come to MAMA.
30.gif
Bliss, what is the heel height on those beauties? I noticed one of the morning national news anchors wearing a red pair of Loboutins (I think) and oh my gosh, I started drooling!!
But just how high are they and are they hard to really walk in?

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 7:00:07 PM
Author: bebe

This is my favorite thread. Ever. You ladies have some goooooooooorgeous collections. I get such a kick out of seeing your shoes!!!

I''m expecting more ladies to post after Christmas! I saw a lot of ladies got shoes from their boyfriends, FIs and DHs!

Of all the Christmas gifts FI gave me, this is my favorite. He usually gets me jewelry. And he''s already taking me to Hawaii for vacay... but SHOES! The man has never bought me shoes before as a surprise gift. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful marriage... LOL!!! A marriage of fashion and function!

He has great taste!

30.gif
Bliss, what is the heel height on those beauties? I noticed one of the morning national news anchors wearing a red pair of Loboutins (I think) and oh my gosh, I started drooling!!
But just how high are they and are they hard to really walk in?
Bliss, what a wonderful gift! I have the same pair!
9.gif

Bebe, they are just under 5 inches tall, but with the platform being a little over a half inch they feel like 4. I don''t find them hard to walk in but I love wearing heels.
2.gif
I''ve worn them out to parties without a problem and they are by far one of my absolute favorite pairs of shoes. I even incorporated them in my SMTR thread!

Here is my new contribution! I haven''t worn them yet but I am in love. I bought them just before Christmas for under $250. Still pretty pricey but considering they sold for over $800 I was pretty excited.

mynewshoes01.jpg

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
To freke and all the other shoe gurus...Looking for a cute pair of chunky heeled gladiator sandals preferably in black or brown. I''ve been looking all over but have yet to find exactly what I''m looking for. I suppose I''m somewhat picky. Anywho, I''ll be patiently waiting to see what you ladies come up with. I don''t know what it is, but i''ve been lusting after these lately. Thanks in advance!

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Shoes I purchased to wear with a particular dress. I''m vertically challenged (5''2) so I tend to steer towards the higher heel.

6mthshoes.JPG

Steel

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

These are the best shoes ever....did you take any modeling pics?
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 2:28:49 AM
Author: WishfulThinking
From payless
I love
30.gif
the ruffle on these. While I would love to totter and teeter about in 4" CL''s, these are my every day type of shoe. Comfy!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wishful - I think your "budget" collection is fantastic - so many cute styles
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 5:05:03 PM
Author: Cosmo_Gal
To freke and all the other shoe gurus...Looking for a cute pair of chunky heeled gladiator sandals preferably in black or brown. I''ve been looking all over but have yet to find exactly what I''m looking for. I suppose I''m somewhat picky. Anywho, I''ll be patiently waiting to see what you ladies come up with. I don''t know what it is, but i''ve been lusting after these lately. Thanks in advance!
What have you looked at so far? I''m just wanting to know so I don''t post anything you''ve turned down. Also so I can get an idea of what you''re picky about...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Black BCBGirl "Morena" Engagement shoes

IMG_3202 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dark purple BCBGirls "Cabana"

IMG_3213 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Silver satin "Eliza" Ninas with rhinestones!

IMG_3206 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Calvin Klein boots that were posted on the last page. They look more brown here, but they are really a mushroom-y gray. "Jennie"

IMG_3218 freke.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 3:54:48 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Black BCBGirl ''Morena'' Engagement shoes
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love this thread. I''ve been wanting to post for a long time, but had to wait till my husband left on a business trip. He would think I''m crazy taking pictures of my shoes.
Freke, I love BCBG/BCBGirl shoes as well. Here''s a picture of my every day pumps. I never thought I would like a round toe until I found this one.

PICT1502.JPG

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Stuart Weitzman "Linda". As you will see I love patent leather
3.gif

PICT1501.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results