shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
No, I wish I had gotten several pairs. I might go back closer to Christmas to see what''s on clearance.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have another pair of shoes on the way. Stupid Steve Madden and their 30% off everything in your order AND free shipping.

They were originally $109.99. They were on sale for $69.99. With the extra 30% off/no tax because they don''t have a store in NM/free shipping, my total order came out to $48.99. OMG. And then I looked at ALL of the other websites I could find these shoes on---all of them still had them at $110.

I had to get them. There was no way around it. Trust me, I tried.

(And I''d been wanting these since the SUMMER! And soon they will be on their way to me!)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Still waiting for boot pictures...

31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I know. I need to take pics of my Christmas tree too. I''ll get on it one of these days...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So they aren't new shoes, but I pulled out some of my favorite pairs of shoes to look at all together and took a picture of them.

Yes, yes, I'm really lame.
9.gif

From left to right: Stuart Weitzman, Casadei, Carlos Santana, Giuseppe Zanotti, Carlos Santana

5shoes.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ok...so I''ve totally been holding out on all of you. I have a shoe problem. Meaning...I LOVE them and I can''t stop buying them. So, I am going to take pictures of my favorites this afternoon re-size and post them for you. I''ll be back.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I could only get through a few shoes before the camera died but I will post the rest later. I have to say that living in nyc I''m extreamly hard on my shoes. I spend a lot on them but i really think that they get their wear. So, some may not be in the best condition any more. The first pic is of my current Louboutins. I recently go rid of the ones in bad shape.

loubsem1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Some of my Stuart W collection...

weitzm1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
From left to right...michael perry, beverly feldman, and missoni

mismpandbevem1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
From left to right, prada, prada, ferragamo and a vintage pair of ferragamos that I have had re-soled so many times they actually had to replace the inside too.

pradaandferaem1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I have soooo many more plus summer shoes/sandals and boots! Let me know if you want me to post them. Its actually fun.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see ''em!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
POST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Steves, and my Calvins, but I'm not taking pictures of shoes until I get my Stuarts. And then I shall post them for you guys. YAY! So tomorrow night should be the night....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding shoes!!! Stuart Weitzman "Sashay"
IMG_2746%20sized.jpg

IMG_2734%20freke%20sized.jpg

Steve Madden "Stackedd" in blue patent (They are very purple in real life though.) Sorry about the total crap lighting. It''s dark and snowy outside.

IMG_2738 freke sized.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Calvin Klein "Jennie" boots in black (they''ve been worn a few times, and the nappa around the ankle is starting to show that...)

IMG_2742 freke sized.jpg

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
love them all Freke!!! Those boots are amazing.

Can''t wait to see what you do with the wedding ones, though they are stunning as-is.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! You know I loves me some Sashay!

I can''t WAIT until I have new shoes to post. Should be in a couple of days.
31.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
EM I love those black polka dot with pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Christmas (cuz I know I"m getting loootttssss of SHOES) I"ll photograph all of mine.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I have an idea of what I may be getting for Christmas. If I''m right I''ll be back in a few days with a few pics...possibly a new pair of jimmy choo ankle boots...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a pair of engagement shoes, and my second pair of those CK boots--only in cement suede! (Which is the pair that I originally fell in love with!)

When I get around to taking pics, I will post them both!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 10:04:02 AM
Author: Miscka
love them all Freke!!! Those boots are amazing.
Ditto, I love Boots!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My newest pair of Stuart Weitzman''s

swtether.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And a foot shot. I love them!!
30.gif

swtetherfoot.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite thread. Ever. You ladies have some goooooooooorgeous collections. I get such a kick out of seeing your shoes!!!

I'm expecting more ladies to post after Christmas! I saw a lot of ladies got shoes from their boyfriends, FIs and DHs!

Of all the Christmas gifts FI gave me, this is my favorite. He usually gets me jewelry. And he's already taking me to Hawaii for vacay... but SHOES! The man has never bought me shoes before as a surprise gift. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful marriage... LOL!!! A marriage of fashion and function!

He has great taste!

Christian Louboutins...come to MAMA.
30.gif

Loubouties2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Bliss - those are GORGEOUS
30.gif
I''m going to try some on at Barney''s tomorrow - really hoping they will have some on sale for after X-Mas
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those Bliss!!!

Ok, I didn''t get any shoes for Christmas, and instead got engagement/Vegas/just-because-I-love-you shoes, but those will have to wait for my next photo shoot.

In the meantime, here is a pic of my much and long lusted after Calvin Klein "Jennie" boots in Cement suede. It''s a craptastic photo because it was taken in our poorly lit (but energy efficient) hotel room, and I had been drinking a spiked milkshake.

IMG_2898 freke.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
AmberGretchen, thanks!!! Oooooh, I hope they go on sale! I want a red pair, too! LOL. I'll look in Saks and if they go on sale, I'll tell you!

Freke, I LOVE the idea of engagement shoes. SOOOOO romantic. The lime green favs of all time are also TDF. How do you decide between all of your lovelies each morning? I'd take 4 hours to get ready if I had your collection. The left foot would be fighting with the right over which pair it wanted to wear that day.
31.gif
PS, the CK boots are HOT. Spiked milkshake. HA!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss, those are fabulous! I love them!

Freke, I''m so glad you finally got those boots. I think you wanted those as much as I wanted the SW''s!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, hun, I need your help!

I think it may have been Gap that had them, but they were cable knit slippers/boots, about mid-shin? I remember they came in creme and grey. And they had pom-pom closures?

Can you help me find a set in a size 7? I''m desperate, I''ve looked everywhere! TIA, chica!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LTP, I will help as much as I can, but my comp is down, and I''m online now only because FI is being extraordinarily generous with his at the moment. So you think they were on Gap. Have you found anything similar? Or did you save a pic? I''ll start looking now...

BTW, I have accumulated 4 new pairs of shoes over the past couple of days. Pics will have to wait until my comp is operational for more than 10 minutes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results