shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know! I''m so glad DF is back! I was going into withdrawal!

Well, at least you''re hanging out with your daughter''s friend. How many outfits are you going to take?

Well if you need any help finding all of these shoes, you know where to find me! And I don''t own any Uggs. Hahahahah!!! I can''t believe their flip flop things are $70! Yeesh! I''ll buy myself another pair of heels!

I have a problem. A serious, serious problem.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I know for a fact that Freke has some new shoes she should share, and I do too. Just ordered some Casadei''s and Giuseppe Zanotti''s that I''m super excited about!!! Will take pics as soon as I can.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because Star called me out... (I''ll let YOU post the new NWs we both got...)
2.gif

Manolo Sedarby imitation (that I happen to like better) from ALDO
IMG_1966sized.jpg

BCBGirls I''ve been wanting for a LONG time. (8 months or so)
IMG_1974sized.jpg

Lacy Steve Maddens I got for CHEAP!
IMG_2006%20sized.jpg

Casadei''s. A STEAL.
IMG_1957sized.jpg

A view of my half of the closet...
Freke%20closet.jpg

And I guess I''ll add my lovely Report Signatures as well:

IMG_1978sized.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!

I''ll post the NW''s when FI remembers to bring them to me!!!
38.gif

I can''t wait to get my Casadei''s! Yours are so amazing.
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. New shoe sharing time...

Casadei, originally $550, bought for $110. In Sahara. Less brassy, more silvery in real life.
IMG_2019%20freke.jpg

Guess Drifter in Surf Suede, they are the same color as the shoes in my avatar (cobalt blue) but less light was on them when I took this pic.
IMG_2024%20freke.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 12:44:31 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Mirror finish silver peep toes. BCBGirls Ariel. They match my toenail polish.

You can actually see me in the reflection on the shoe-I''m wearing a seafoam green dress...
post us a pic of the one pair of shoes you would keep if you had to sell ALLyour shoes...only one!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok jewelerman, you asked for it. And it has a story too! (That''s the main reason I''d keep them I think...besides me loving them and the fact that they are actually comfortable!) And I kind of answered this question today, so I''ll do some cutting and pasting.

Favorite pair of shoes...I have so many! I think that if I had to choose only one I''d pick my green Anne Kleins because they were such a pain in the @$$ to get. This girl''s blog details the exact same thing I went through, and she''s the reason I found them at all: Macy''s Mystery Shoe Commercial and Macy''s Shoe Mystery Solved! I spent over 36 hours combing the internet looking for those shoes. Finally when I found them, there was ONE pair left. MY SIZE. I had exactly $105 in my bank account at that point in time. The shoes were $95. I bought them anyway and starved for a week. So they are the most lusted after and the most elusive pair I own, and they took so much work to get them, that I''d have to choose them. Because I certainly couldn''t find a pair like this again!

And I found them at Piperlime. Before these shoes I''d never heard of the site, but now it''s the second shoe site I go to--behind endless. At that point Piperlime was less than a year old.

And here are the elusive Anne Klein Shoes. In green. My first pair of green heels, actually.

DSCF5382%20Freke.jpg

But OMG those Casadeis I just posted would probably be #2. So delicate and feminine...

I need to make another spreadsheet so I can keep track of my shoes again...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for all of the ladies who have bought new shoes lately!!!

(And Star, stop holding out on us!)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for new shoes!

First, black Casadei''s just like Freke''s lovely red ones!

casadei.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Giuseppe Zanotti. The photo does them no justice.

zanotti.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wohoo!!!!It''s about time!!!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 12:22:55 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Wohoo!!!!It''s about time!!!!!

Hahaha, tell me about it! Though, admittedly, I think you were just as antsy as I was about it..

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
hubba%20hubba.gif

Is it a sign that I am unbalanced that I have a visceral reaction to shoes? Namely, shoe lust?

Oh man. Do we ever need a day of bling, dessert, and constant shoe changes.

Since autumn is rapidly approaching down south, it begs the question of boots. I like my Sofft 'Tyla's, but I wore the sole of the heel off, so now the actual heel is worn down and the boots are uneven. I wonder if I should perhaps invest in a new pair that have seen less rock-salted slush?
Whistle2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d have to say it''s probably time for a new pair of boots Gala...And we really need to have a day of sparklies, shoes and dessert. That''s my kind of heaven!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild, I must admit that I am EXTREMELY jealous of your shoe collection! The only reason I restrain from buying shoes is because I live in a small beachside town where flip flops prevail
40.gif
Where do you wear all these lovely shoes too? Are they more to admire from a distance or do they get some wear. I am reduced to living vicariously through you...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I had pretty feet so I could have a shoe fetish, LOL.

So many of my friends and colleagues and PS'ers have beautiful shoe collections
30.gif
[SIGH]. I've never been *into* shoes due to the fact that I have broader feet and shopping for shoes is a nightmare for me, truly!!
4.gif

I've learned, through costly mistakes, that I can only truly wear Jimmy Choo's and Gucci's and then only selected styles. I only have abt 15-18 pairs of shoes (can't remember exactly) (not all Choos and Gucci's, the majority are non-branded) and only wear 2 pairs on a regular basis (the rest is gathering dust and will probably be given away to charities).

Just as well!! *IF* I had a shoe fetish, I'd hate to think how much money I'd spend on them. However, I see my best friend and other colleagues with sooooooo many amazingly beautiful shoes.....and then there are those I've seen on this thread....so I can't help but wonder if I am a "normal" girl, LOL (?!). Apparently, it's a "girl thing" (?!).

In any case, I enjoy thoroughly looking at all those posted on this thread. WTG, girls!!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
IDOC For a semi-complete picture collection (as well as a highly entertaining story of me making an @$$ out of myself) of my shoes go here.

I sadly don't wear them really. I think I said in the above thread, that I have worn about 40% of them out. Maybe. Around there, anyway. I sometimes will make up excuses to wear them--making FF take me to dinner or the movies or something fun, and then wear them, but they mostly get worn around the house. Which is kind of sad because a lot of them are beautiful and should be worn where people can see them.
40.gif
Oh well.

Phoenix the only really girly things I have are jewelry, shoes and eye makeup. Other than that, I'm pretty manly. Ok, not really, but I'm not the super girly type that wears dresses (I really only wear pants), or makeup everyday (I'm lucky to wear it once every few months), do my hair (it's usually in a messy bun thing on my head), or blingy jewelry on a regular basis (tiffs ring FF got me for my birthday, small silver hoops in my second hole, and a belly button ring everyday--not blingy at all). So don't worry! Shoes (or really, any other "girly" thing) don't make a woman!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Picked up some Modern Vintage brown boots and Stewart Weitzman black boots. Very fall.

I tried on a ridiculous sequins pair of Miu Miu pumps. So gorgeous, but they didn''t have my size. Sigh.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Welllllll, WHO did I run into in the shoes dept. downtown today....but LC wearing those new boots....oh the other shoes she bought! Very cute.....
36.gif

Didn''t have my size in the Zanotti Tort''s--sisters to my black pumps--but they will be found elsewhere......
41.gif

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix-try Manolos if you have broad feet. My feet are quite broad too and they fit like a glove. I find that they fit a bit better than Jimmy Choos.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
So funny - nice seeking ya Canuk! Sucks about the sizing for you....

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Almost a month since the last new shoes? Tsk tsk tsk.. ;-)

I present a foot shot of my new Carlos Santana Pounce in silver. Sorry for the crappy photo, I took it with my phone because my camera is broken.

111408_15491b.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeez there are a lot of sexy shoes in this thread!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry Star! As soon as I get those CK boots, I''ll post them K? Even though they aren''t technically "shoes".

3.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, boots are shoes! Now where are they?!
27.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''d better get here tomorrow, or some poor UPS worker is going to be missing a head.

Ok, I''m not that bad...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I discovered the wonderful heaven that is DSW shoes yesterday. There were about 50 pairs I wanted to take home RIGHT THEN.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So....why didn''t you?
31.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
lolol because my bank account and my SO would have killed me if I did. There were one pair, I don''t remember the brand but they were brown patchwork. They were leather. They had leopard print... and brown... and some other prints... omg. I was in LOVE. Those and a blue plaid pair of flats, a pair of black heels from Chinese Laundrey.... a black pair of suede leather boots, so many shoes
30.gif
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my...Did you get anything?

My boots came today, but I haven''t taken pics yet. Oh I love them. But I still lust after the grey...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results