shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT She said 'YES'!: Art Deco Asscher Cut with Sapphires

ADShack

Rough_Rock
She said 'YES'!

Worked with Chris Anadiotis at ERD - based upon one in their Royal T collection, but made some customizations, primarily replacing rubies with sapphires.

Center diamond is an VVS-1, F-Color 1.02 carat Asscher cut - Almost perfectly symmetrical at 5.68 x 5.67 mm, surrounded by 20 sapphires in a platinum setting!

Photo credit: Dee Jones (Cocoriah Photo)

cocoriah_photo_0.jpg

cocoriah_photo_1.jpg

yes_.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

You guys are so cute!!! The ring is beautiful!! Do you have any more pics!

TXJewel

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Love Art deco rings and yours is beautiful.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I love it so much it hurts! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great proposal pictures!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

The ring is just gorgeous! :love: I would love to have a ring like that!

ADShack

Rough_Rock
YayTacori|1347402194|3266267 said:

Thank you - that's kind of you to say! HA! Yep, about 50 more, but I won't bore you. OK, maybe one more...

cocoriah_photo_-4147.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your engagement and on the e-ring: you two are adorable and so very happy!

D

Deactivated member 42515

ADShack said:
YayTacori|1347402194|3266267 said:

Thank you - that's kind of you to say! HA! Yep, about 50 more, but I won't bore you. OK, maybe one more...
Bore me?! Bore me??!! You're on pricescope dear sir! Pictures will never bore us!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Look at this lady smile! The ring is fantastic and you did perfect! Congratulations!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord - that is an amazingly beautiful ring! Seriously, my jaw hit the floor! :lickout:

Please please please post some more pics!!! I could never get bored looking at that gorgeous ring!!!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning will become a family heirloom for sure. Congratulations , what a beautiful couple happy couple!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and you both look so happy! Congrats on your engagement!!! Now we need a bunch more photos please!!

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Amazing ring and photos! Congratulations to both of you. Please show us more photos.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
That has to be the happiest proposal shot I've SEEN!!! I love the smile and joy on your fiance's face - she is just GLOWING with excitement and love --- WOO HOO to you both! Congratulations on picking a simply stunning setting and gorgeous diamond - and a lovely happy lady to wear it for you!

Many years of happiness ahead!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love!!! And those are the most wonderful pictures! So happy for you!

ADShack

Rough_Rock
You guys are awesome - thank you so much for all the kind words! The only other pictures I have of the ring are from the appraisal, but I'll share those too. Not very artistic, but a bit clearer.

And, on it goes.

Note to all you future proposers, out there, hire a professional photographer to capture it all if possible. You're so swept up in the moment, it is priceless to be able to look back & see the joy!

dsc04020.jpg

dsc04024.jpg

ring_.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

Your ring selection is outstanding! It just makes me smile and feel all happy, looking at both of you so excited!!! Love these pics - please post as many as you'd like as they are such joyful photos!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: So Art Deco, very cool!!! And my favorite shape of diamond, yummy!
Congratulations to you both :appl: Great pics!

ADShack

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1347412267|3266482 said:
:love: :love: :love:

Your ring selection is outstanding! It just makes me smile and feel all happy, looking at both of you so excited!!! Love these pics - please post as many as you'd like as they are such joyful photos!

Final one, just because I think it's funny: Ring is on the finger & she got her first good look at it. That's an 'Are you kidding me?' look on her face & me knowing I did good!

cocoriah_photo_-3363.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, ADShack, you *DID DO GOOD* on this one!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ariadne28

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is GORGEOUS! Congrats!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful pictures!!! How did you explain having a professional photographer hanging around???

The ring is just scrumptious- great job! I'd buy a ring like that in a heartbeat!

ADShack

Rough_Rock
VRBeauty|1347414019|3266511 said:
What wonderful pictures!!! How did you explain having a professional photographer hanging around???

The ring is just scrumptious- great job! I'd buy a ring like that in a heartbeat!

Thanks VR! Just a little advance planning, a public place & a skilled photographer with a really long lens!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so moved by these beautiful pictures...It's such a wonderful feeling, when you see so much excitement and happiness on the faces of two people who are in love! I think that this big smile on your fiancee's face is so precious and priceless... You definitely did very very well with the ring. It's elegant and original, a statement piece.But regardless of how great the ring is, from her expression, when you proposed, i'm sure that she would have said yes even without any ring at all. I wish you all the best and huge congratulations on your engagement :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mav01

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring! Hiring the professional photographer was a brilliant idea :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you did amazing! Look how ecstatic she is! The ring is gorgeous, and you two are such an adorable couple. Congratulations!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! and I think she likes it!!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, happy couple! It's gorgeous, and she certainly seems to like it. Congrats to you both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results