She is finished! August Vintage/ David Klass

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what a lovely ring! Congrats!!!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohmygoodness, I love it! It’s beautiful. Can’t wait for hand shots!

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous :love:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunningly beautiful!!! I LOVE it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I love that milgrain halo and the diamonds going down the shank...perfection. :love: Oh, and congrats on your engagement! :kiss2:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh. LOVE. Just clean, bubbly, and gorgeous!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh gorgeous! Congratulations and I hope you post handshots!

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
I have the video of it also but it says the file is too large. I'm not tech savvy enough to fix that issue :doh:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also wish I knew how to post videos here. I would love to see yours!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you have an IG account you can link the video here.
You have to have the video already on IG, right? What about just a video you take with your phone..or one someone sends you?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to have the video already on IG, right? What about just a video you take with your phone..or one someone sends you?

Hi @Mamabean yes you need to have posted it on IG and then you copy the link and share it here.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @Mamabean yes you need to have posted it on IG and then you copy the link and share it here.
I want to know how to adjust the videos I take with my phone to post them on PS..I gave up..:(2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to know how to adjust the videos I take with my phone to post them on PS..I gave up..:(2

You can download them to YouTube as an other option but be careful not to divulge your identity. We are not allowed to do that on PS so that’s why IG works well for many of us or an anonymous YouTube account would work too. I’m not technically savvy enough to be able to help you if there’s a problem loading it but maybe if you cut the video it will be easier?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can download them to YouTube as an other option but be careful not to divulge your identity. We are not allowed to do that on PS so that’s why IG works well for many of us or an anonymous YouTube account would work too. I’m not technically savvy enough to be able to help you if there’s a problem loading it but maybe if you cut the video it will be easier?
Thanks..I’ll try it!

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, stop it!!! Too beautiful! I think I fainted.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a PS YouTube acct for that reason. It just involves making a new Gmail account with a PS username or anything else that isn't your actual name

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
Just as I was about to try to create a YouTube account so that I could upload the video it appeared on David's Instagram

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw this on DK IG! It’s gorgeous. Congrats :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
She was suppose to arrive on Monday so imagine my disappointment when she was stuck at a ups facility an hour from my house for like 12 hours. I was ready to get in the car and drive there She arrived at 3 yesterday and thankfully my fiancee didn't make me wait! Honestly one of my first thoughts was "holy sh*t, its huge" I'm sure I will get use to the size but I'm so happy that I didnt go with a bigger size stone. It took a while for me to finally decide on the 1.25ct, I was going to go with a 1.5 or 2. I don't really wear any other jewelry so this is plenty big for me
I love it!!! It was worth the wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results