shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Sharing the Bling

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Amazing pieces! Just lovely!

Thank you for showing an example of a super white diamond center with sapphire sides. I’ve been looking for a photographic example of what type of blue might look good and your sapphires’ color looks perfect with your amazing center stone. Wow, your blue diamond is So exuberant. The color examples of all of your stones are incredibly beautiful, your significant other has impeccable taste and imagination! Enjoy this beautiful collection!

I’m so happy to help! When you’re looking for ideas it’s so great to have something to reference. Are you considering having something made?

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
All are stunning and beautifully set. Not a halo in sight!!!!=)2 Your hubby has great taste. Now we have to teach him about rubies and emeralds....:lol:

You could be psychic, well I’d love it if you were Lately he’s been threatening to get me a “belly ruby”. I never know with him...

Funnily enough, I just got my first stones with halos. I received a gorgeous set of diamond and sapphire studs for Christmas. I’ve never done a halo before but with my dark hair, I’m really glad he did for this set. They’re still mostly sapphire but that little halo brings in just the right amount of light.

Attachments

• E79772CC-C24E-405D-B611-79EDD0690714.jpeg
    E79772CC-C24E-405D-B611-79EDD0690714.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2::appl:WOW WOW WOW:appl::kiss2:
Your finery is first rate and fabulous!!

L

lydial

Thanks —and happy to. Hope one of these does the trick. (I’m on my way to get the nails done, lol!)

5B9E80A3-7A8E-47AE-AD90-02D796814D92.jpeg 0DA3A4C7-086F-40A1-A2EA-E2F52B479FF5.jpeg 620A89BD-9206-4BA6-9AA0-4734940256F0.jpeg B522F283-2EFF-4CA4-BFE3-9142566BB347.jpeg

Thank you! All of the various versions of 3 stone ring settings with baguettes (like I wear) are always a hot topic! People will like seeing yours. I like how solid it looks!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1D72B99E-8FCA-4250-82B7-16B8447FFF1D.gif All of it! Your pieces are all so very beautiful! Thank you for sharing your collection with us!

rocksjust4me

Rough_Rock
Aww, thanks you guys! It all feels a bit indecent sometimes, I mean, the jewels just keep on coming and they’re so much fun to wear. I feel so insanely lucky and in disbelief with what he comes up with. My co- workers joke about how I show up with new goodies after every holiday and birthday and it’s so nice to have people to share my excitement with! I’ll post the necklaces later. Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Your collection is stunning!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It's hard to find adequate words to tell you how fabulous your jewels are! I've been here for a long time and have seen some beautiful pieces over the years, but to see one person with such a collection of exceptional pieces is a very rare pleasure!

You have definitely found your people here! :bigsmile:I hope you'll visit often and show us your new things! Go ahead and show us anything else you'd like to share!!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the blue diamond center is 2.46 carats, IF

Fancy Vivid too !!!!! o_O
Swoon!
Faint!
Die!

I'm pretty sure yours is the most valuable gem that an owner has ever posted on PS.

In every way it is exceedingly exquisite!
Fully natural bright, clean, pure, red, green, and blue FCDs make my knees weak.

Thanks so much for posting this.
It makes me very happy that someone somewhere has such a treasure, and is willing to share pics of it.
Wear it forever in good health.

F2854158-19FA-47BB-A326-B4D9402C135E.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Fancy Vivid too !!!!! o_O
Swoon!
Faint!
Die!

I'm pretty sure yours is the most valuable gem that an owner has ever posted on PS.

In every way it is exceedingly exquisite!
Fully natural bright, clean, pure, red, green, and blue FCDs make my knees weak.

Thanks so much for posting this.
It makes me very happy that someone somewhere has such a treasure, and is willing to share pics of it.
Wear it forever in good health.

F2854158-19FA-47BB-A326-B4D9402C135E.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
Aww, thanks. Such a lovely thing to say. It did take me a while to get over it all and just wear and enjoy these stones. But they do give me joy everyday.
:-o My mind is a little blown by the possibility of the blue being of such value amongst the items that get posted on these boards. I know that could be the case but that would be crazy! I think you can tell I was immediately in love with that ring and what Simon was able to do with it. It was on my finger for all of 4 seconds before I took that shot. And the four seconds was the time it took me to get my phone out. Lol!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes that blue diamond is really well this time seriously to die for. Or at least sell a kidney for. I too am positive this is the rarest, most valuable, most insanely gorgeous piece ever posted here and that says a lot since we have truly stunning pieces posted here every day. I think if one day I die and go to heaven I would like to wear a stone like this on my hand. My ultimate being green and blue diamonds. This IS a true rarity. Please, please before we die, we would love to see more pix! I actually am in love with all your fancy color diamonds but of course that blue is the icing on the cake.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The blue! What a beautiful color! I never know what to expect when GIA calls diamonds 'blue' & who really knows what is possible. Of course all else are classic best things, and will remember the pink hearts smiling .) Have fun with all!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
When you are in NYC, try them www for the emerald cut reset.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TravelKat Your jewelry is jaw dropping. The stuff of dreams. But please don’t disclose so much about yourself and your location. This is a public forum and is accessible to many who don’t need to know so many personal details. I’ve reported your prior post for your protection. I appreciate your lovely pictures. I am just referring to your comments about your location. All the best.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, everyone LOVES your jewelry! well, not me I am GREEN with envy, but as one woman to another I bow to the gorgeousness of your jewelry and to the classiness (is that even a word).. I find that for me the beauty is in the onesness of stones, no fluff lady, no gloss just unadulterated beautiful stones put together with class and distinction, while I do envy your collection I more love it and am so glad you posted, I say MORE! and thank you for showing us what true class is with magnificent diamonds and stones!

peace.

So, I think maybe I don’t post all the bling today? We save some for later, right? But I’ll post another sapphire piece for now, my sapphire and diamond bracelet and tennis bracelet. 8F29B792-04B1-48D6-940A-008D3491AE75.jpeg 744A32DB-576C-409A-A44E-68F5029C16E7.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 calling you in case you haven't seen this emerald cut diamond.. it's spectacular! I love emerald cut diamonds, my next life maybe :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TravelKat LLJsmom is right, with the type, amount and quality of your jewelry it's best to give out little, but let me tell you I'm in Austin TX and if you come this way, we gotta meet up so I can try on all your gorgeous stuff, altho I'm a size 7 and your stuff looks 5ish. We are family here as you know I'm sure. :)

TravelKat

Rough_Rock

@TravelKat Your jewelry is jaw dropping. The stuff of dreams. But please don’t disclose so much about yourself and your location. This is a public forum and is accessible to many who don’t need to know so many personal details. I’ve reported your prior post for your protection. I appreciate your lovely pictures. I am just referring to your comments about your location. All the best.

Oh. My. God. You’re so right. I’ve tried to edit it, but can’t. I’ve reported myself as well, and hopefully with the two of us we can get that little post removed.

And thank you— thank you so much! it’s good to remember that there are other eyes that can come in. Better to be safe!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
@TravelKat LLJsmom is right, with the type, amount and quality of your jewelry it's best to give out little, but let me tell you I'm in Austin TX and if you come this way, we gotta meet up so I can try on all your gorgeous stuff, altho I'm a size 7 and your stuff looks 5ish. We are family here as you know I'm sure. :)

Thanks for looking out for me. And you’re really pretty accurate on ring size! I’m smaller than that. But when I see my fiends for brunch the rings all just get passed around and the girls just put them on their pinkies. Even if it only goes as far as the first knuckle, you’re welcome to try! Lol!

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
So, everyone LOVES your jewelry! well, not me I am GREEN with envy, but as one woman to another I bow to the gorgeousness of your jewelry and to the classiness (is that even a word).. I find that for me the beauty is in the onesness of stones, no fluff lady, no gloss just unadulterated beautiful stones put together with class and distinction, while I do envy your collection I more love it and am so glad you posted, I say MORE! and thank you for showing us what true class is with magnificent diamonds and stones!

peace.

You’re so sweet. Thank you! I will do more photos this weekend. I will admit over the last few days I’ve forgotten to post the other stuff and gone back to drooling over everyone else’s goodies. :D

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And then the two right hand rings that I wear:

the blue diamond center is 2.46 carats, IF and the ring comes in just under 3 carats with the side stones.

The other ring I wear as a right hand ring is this emerald cut. The center is 6.66 carats, D colour and flawless.

I will say that it’s a hard choice in the morning to decide what goes on my left hand. 8B90A26A-D4AB-48BB-8581-35BCFE7FDD26.jpeg D85AD8C2-1D10-4A19-979B-47C8B0DA7308.jpeg F2854158-19FA-47BB-A326-B4D9402C135E.jpeg

@Tekate, I’m definitely in heaven!
6.66ct D FL....set in a tapered baguette semi-mount.
Oh Yeah!! That’s what my dreams are made of!!!
Unbelievable step cuts, @TravelKat!!!
Please keep sharing photos!!! ♥

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What did you name her?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. Am. In. Heaven, :kiss2:

Absolutely stunning pieces & you clearly enjoy them. I can see how your mind would have to adjust over time & get used to wearing them & being confident, as they are clearly valuable pieces. You are such a lucky lady - your husband needs to give my husband some tips!

I am looking forward to seeing more later & thank you SO much for indulging me :wavey:

+1!!! He has impeccable taste....especially in Step Cuts!!
Thank you for sharing these lovelies!!! ♥️

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm AMAZED/SHOCKED...in a good way! lol

What a STUNNING collection!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!!! :shock:Your collection is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: We have lots and lots of amazing jewels on here but you have by far pretty much topped them all in one post! Your husband has impeccable taste. Can't wait to see when you post more goodies!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I would say come on over, no charge, but... lol.

Funny, not funny! There are so few blue diamonds around, it is in fact quite tricky to see any unless you are calling in goods to buy, & even then. I doubt many would stand up to yours.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results