shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
Oh details please! This looks so similar to my dream birthday gift I might be buying myself. What’s your ring size? And the stone size? Side profile of the ring? Is it comfy to close your fingers? Haha sorry about the question ambush

Hi! You definitely need to buy yourself your dream ring!! Mine is approximately 5.25 ctw and a size 5. There are 14 stones and each is about 0.375. I find it very comfortable to wear, but I admittedly “baby” my rings on my hands, so I’m not rough and I’m hyper aware and protective of it. I wore this Disney for a couple days straight without any issues. I will snap some profile shots for you this weekend!

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful eternity band! I'm thinking of having one made in the future and I love the way this looks on your hand. Do you mind if I ask what size the individual diamonds are and your ring size?

Thank you so much! I love it!

Each diamond is about 0.375 and my ring size is 5.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I posted this on the antique/vintage board already but I wanted to share on this board too! :P2

A lot of my jewelry is reproduction of vintage/antique styles (including my engagement ring and wedding band).

This is my first actual vintage piece (possibly antique as I was told it may be Edwardian).

I saw this on Victor Barbone and I HAD to snatch it up when I saw those culets on the antique pears and the high crown on the OMC in the middle.

It’s estimated to be 1.4 tcw set in platinum. The OMC being around .5 ct and the sides being .9 tcw. All 3 estimated to be I-J color, VS-SI clarity. One of the pears is definitely bigger than the the other so they are not an exact match but I think that adds to the charm!

I purchased it thinking the setting may need to be replaced (it was sized down before being sent to me but I suspect it was sized up at some point as well) and that I will wear it as an index finger ring/RHR ring finger ring (same ring size) for now and that I may use the pears for a long term RHR project I have in mind down the line. BUT the setting is actually fabulous and I do think the pears are too different in size to use for my big RHR ring project (which may take even longer now that this ring has taken a chunk out of my saving up for the project lol). My plan is now to just keep it as is because it has exceeded my expection!

This is the cutest piece I have in my collection and I ADORE it already! 1C24FCC2-059D-4931-AD92-0DE948792E4F.jpeg

Attachments

• 6AB49213-01F0-470C-8330-A86788334178.jpeg
    6AB49213-01F0-470C-8330-A86788334178.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 22
  • 77BCD2D3-67D5-4AC3-972A-212C37C5DBB7.jpeg
    77BCD2D3-67D5-4AC3-972A-212C37C5DBB7.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 17
  • F8F301B8-6482-4233-B3BD-472EB3F8987F.jpeg
    F8F301B8-6482-4233-B3BD-472EB3F8987F.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 21

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new three stone!! looks so pretty on you hand! In fact all 3 of your rings look Beautiful!!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! You definitely need to buy yourself your dream ring!! Mine is approximately 5.25 ctw and a size 5. There are 14 stones and each is about 0.375. I find it very comfortable to wear, but I admittedly “baby” my rings on my hands, so I’m not rough and I’m hyper aware and protective of it. I wore this Disney for a couple days straight without any issues. I will snap some profile shots for you this weekend!

Thank you!!! Do you know the mm size of the diamonds by any chance? This is so helpful!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! I love the fact that it's a solitaire and a could be a 3 stone or even a band. It's the best of all 3 worlds. :love:

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
42D23250-2A5B-4C0E-B694-D14DFD8D6E61.jpeg

I did the reset to bezel couple years ago and never looked back. I love how secured it is and it does not get caught in anything. I think rose gold looks ok on me too.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
42D23250-2A5B-4C0E-B694-D14DFD8D6E61.jpeg

I did the reset to bezel couple years ago and never looked back. I love how secured it is and it does not get caught in anything. I think rose gold looks ok on me too.

It's absolutely beautiful and I love the band you chose to go with it. It's a perfect match!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh…thank you, sweet @Ally T , that means a lot. I’m very grateful to have found the forums and enjoy learning from the community. Appreciate the opportunity to share with like minded individuals. I honestly think that I would be terrible at maintaining the thread but will continue to be shameless, until you tell me otherwise, lol.

2654.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random post just to share that I haven’t worn my solitaire pendant in ages since falling in love with pearls (and not wanting them to get scratched by a diamond). So I converted the floating pendant to a charm to wear with my cat on my short gold chain. I like to layer it with pearls since it’s short enough not to directly contact in front most of the time.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I posted this on the antique/vintage board already but I wanted to share on this board too! :P2

A lot of my jewelry is reproduction of vintage/antique styles (including my engagement ring and wedding band).

This is my first actual vintage piece (possibly antique as I was told it may be Edwardian).

I saw this on Victor Barbone and I HAD to snatch it up when I saw those culets on the antique pears and the high crown on the OMC in the middle.

It’s estimated to be 1.4 tcw set in platinum. The OMC being around .5 ct and the sides being .9 tcw. All 3 estimated to be I-J color, VS-SI clarity. One of the pears is definitely bigger than the the other so they are not an exact match but I think that adds to the charm!

I purchased it thinking the setting may need to be replaced (it was sized down before being sent to me but I suspect it was sized up at some point as well) and that I will wear it as an index finger ring/RHR ring finger ring (same ring size) for now and that I may use the pears for a long term RHR project I have in mind down the line. BUT the setting is actually fabulous and I do think the pears are too different in size to use for my big RHR ring project (which may take even longer now that this ring has taken a chunk out of my saving up for the project lol). My plan is now to just keep it as is because it has exceeded my expection!

This is the cutest piece I have in my collection and I ADORE it already! 1C24FCC2-059D-4931-AD92-0DE948792E4F.jpeg

beaaaatiful!!! im such a sucker for pear sides, and especially antiques! they are so hard to find!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh…thank you, sweet @Ally T , that means a lot. I’m very grateful to have found the forums and enjoy learning from the community. Appreciate the opportunity to share with like minded individuals. I honestly think that I would be terrible at maintaining the thread but will continue to be shameless, until you tell me otherwise, lol.

2654.jpg

ughhh so beautiful!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Toi et Moi is finally done C78169C7-6403-4E59-A7FE-B01AD9E5338B.jpeg

Wow!!! FABULOUS!!!!!! Its flows so beautifully and the stones are just gorgeous. Love the line of baguettes in the middle too. Enjoy!!!!!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! FABULOUS!!!!!! Its flows so beautifully and the stones are just gorgeous. Love the line of baguettes in the middle too. Enjoy!!!!!

Thank you Rubies-R-Me

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random post just to share that I haven’t worn my solitaire pendant in ages since falling in love with pearls (and not wanting them to get scratched by a diamond). So I converted the floating pendant to a charm to wear with my cat on my short gold chain. I like to layer it with pearls since it’s short enough not to directly contact in front most of the time.

5AAFD5C1-CAE9-4676-AB01-8234CC578E3C.jpeg

You do pearls so beautifully :kiss2:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My Toi et Moi is finally done C78169C7-6403-4E59-A7FE-B01AD9E5338B.jpeg

I'm not too sure about this one. Need at least a dozen more pics to help me make up my mind! :love: :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results