shape
carat
color
clarity

Shame on me...had ring since May and haven''t posted! Cushion with halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty. I love the band! Congrats on your engagement. And give Edgar a big squeeze.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh me oh my! it is the perfect combination of my e-ring and wedding band so of course I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! congrats!

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring and proposal story are so lovely and romantic. Using Edgar to help was so adorable. That''s jewelry commercial good! I love it!
36.gif

Mrs.2Artists

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Congratulations!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow-that is lovely! What a gorgeous cushion!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cool setting! Your diamond is beautiful! I love the proposal story, too! (My fiance had my kitty bring the ring to me on her collar so of course I love it when animals are involved!) Congratulations!

P.S. Don''t make us wait too long for the band! Pretty please?! I want to see what you got to go with it!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a cute proposal story. I bet you fiance was just hoping and praying for his plan to work the second time around. I am glad that the dog didn't run off with the ring... PHEW!!

The ring is absolutely gorgeous. The bezel set diamond shank takes the cake!! Very unique and BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 2:19:50 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
What a cute proposal story. I bet you fiance was just hoping and praying for his plan to work the second time around. I am glad that the dog didn''t run off with the ring... PHEW!!

The ring is absolutely gorgeous. The bezel set diamond shank takes the cake!! Very unique and BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

I hate to disappoint...but the ring wasn''t actually in the box on Edgar''s collar. Just the notes. He thought about doing it that way, but it made him nervous...for example, we have a dog door, and Edgar likes to chase squirrels...
23.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
So many wonderful compliments! Thank you to Beaglemom, DMBsGirl, 2Artists, Tuckins1, coatimundi (love your avatar!), thing2of2, cushioncutnut, and vespergirl!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is lovely Amandine! Such a cool mix of texture and design
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an incredible ring!! The cushion is stunning and the setting is lovely as well. I love the halo and the bezel shank, stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results