shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Seven days of stacking...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful and fun rings! :appl: (Don't tell them, but I still love your OEC ring the most! :love: )

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, I'm sure you don't want any of your beautiful rings to get lonely. I'd be happy to watch your OEC for you while you give your other babies some attention. :wavey:

Your collection is beautiful!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collection you have! I wouldn't know which to wear, but I guess you can definitely match all your outfits to your rings!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! How fun to have so many pretties to play with!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Love the group shot! Thanks for sharing your stackers Acinom! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez|1411229525|3754317 said:
These are so unique - love them on you!

Thank you so much Michelez! They are very dear to me because of the symbolism.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you woofmama!!!
Cabs have such a soft outline. I love cabs as well.

Asscherhalo_lover said:
That group shot is such a party! I must say, I love how varied in design your collection is. I feel like so many of us tend to find one style and stick with it. It's nice to see some serious variety in a collection to suit different looks and activities.
Please start as many threads as you like, I've enjoyed every single one so much! :appl:
:wavey: you are so kind asscherhalo lover. I indeed love modern as well as more classic and antique styles. I also made some mistakes :twisted: . Thanks to PS I am learning what designs fit my (life)style best.

diamondseeker: me too :naughty: That's why I wear my OEC every single day.

Thank you for liking my humble collection calliecake. Most stacks are not 'PS standard', so I extra appreciate all the kind comments.
And... I always wear my OEC on my right hand and vary with stacks on my left hand. :lol:

nala: the funny thing is that I mostly wear black so I can definitely align all my rings with my outfits :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for chiming in petrock and evangeline!!
It's indeed much fun to stack.

Today I am wearing my Paraiba ring and she wanted to play in the stacking game as well (this is not a true band, but the underside of my OEC ring. :twisted:

_22702.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom--I'll have to give it to you, you always arrive with the coolest settings, beautiful stones etc, & now the stackers, what a gorgeous collection, well done!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, I wear a lot of black clothes as well. Your rings must look incredible with your outfits! Lucky, lucky girl!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection of stackers Acinom, love all the variations and beautiful colors and designs! :appl: These rings must look so striking with your black outfits :love: And congrats on getting Jewels of the Week - Bravo! :clap:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh the Paraiba. She is a warm ocean breeze. I could just almost close my eyes and feel the sun and smell the sea. That ring is one of my all time PS favorites.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you Erika Winters and PS team for making my stacking combinations Jewels of the Week!!!
I feel especially honoured since my coloured stacking rings are not nearly half as beautiful as the high quality rings here on PS.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I enjoyed sharing my stacks with you.

_22738.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such lovely words Sarahb. You are so kind!

Thank you Calliecake! During the stacking week I wore more colourful clothes and it was fun to match. And a black outfit indeed matches all rings :twisted:

:wavey: Junebug. This morning I received your post in my mail because of the notification function. That's when I saw my stacks are Jewels of the Week. I was so surprised to read that. Thank you for liking my stacking combo's.
I bet you are so enjoying your sapphire cluster ring with diamonds!!! Such a classic beauty!!

Ocean breeze indeed apacherose! I choose this Paraiba from Perry/Leon when I was spending time with my kids in the Caribbean. On the island where my father was born. We spend a lot of time there with my family when I was young. The colour of the Caribbean sea and the colour of the Paraiba are a great match.
You are really torturing us by not posting more pics of your Romatic Rose gold set!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nowadays I mostly stack my OEC ring.
And a 'family stack' on my left hand (the CS rings are symbolic for our family and the plain rings have the names of our sons engraved).

_504.jpeg

_505.jpeg

_506.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also... adding my RG ring by Caysie of CvB Inspired Design with pinkish sapphire by Jeff Davies.

_507.jpeg

_508.jpeg

_509.jpeg

_510.jpeg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooooooooh! L :love: ve the pink saphire, and that paraiba is just to die for!
Thanks for updating the thread :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you RosieR :wavey:
Today I am combining my CS stackers with my Caysie CvB bands:

_792.jpeg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Great new additions, and fun to revisit the thread!

I think the CVB goes great with your other stackers!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alistair Kelsey created a new stack for me! A trio in rose gold. One plain, one with diamonds and one engraved. It will take a while before I can wear them as Alistair will first create two other rings for me.

_6135.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DE41BEDE-D3F1-454F-9CE6-A65828083793.jpeg
A RG stack with my green spinel stacking ring. Will make a new photo in daylight without the hideous flashlight

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
❤️ It all!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Love your new yellow gold stacks.. they look beautiful with your skin tone.
This last one with the twisted bands and the tiger's eye? Wow!!! :kiss2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
87F58824-BDDE-44EF-A641-B283303D587E.jpeg C52AB062-0344-4819-A710-40CCB645811D.jpeg 78C226C4-30D7-4030-BE9D-010F44D8591E.jpeg
Stacking with smokey Quartz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results