shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting ideas for 1ct oec - not An E-ring

Fsmu

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I recently found a beautiful OEC. It’s 1 carat f color which I feel is so hard to find w oec and so flowery and beautiful.

I want to set it as a ring BUT not an engagement ring.I was thinking a thick band. Maybe 5mm +. Flood me with Any ideas Please!!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shall have an 8mm blue Zircon OEC set in this setting for my left hand ring finger:

DK :))

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shall have an 8mm blue Zircon OEC set in this setting for my left hand ring finger:

Ivory&Rose#2.JPG

I love this setting!! Is it an ivy rose?

Fsmu

Rough_Rock

Ivory&Rose#2.JPG

That’s beautiful. I would wear it on my left hand lol. I want a thick setting tho I think and for it to not look like an E ring.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s beautiful. I would wear it on my left hand lol. I want a thick setting tho I think and for it to not look like an E ring.

I shall do away with the thin band, and have the shank as wide as the scroll end in my version. Apologies for not mentioning that in advance.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock

What a beautiful setting! I looked on the Ivy & Rose website but didn’t see it. Is it something that has a link you could share?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful setting! I looked on the Ivy & Rose website but didn’t see it. Is it something that has a link you could share?
Unhelpfully I&R doesn’t link directly to their settings other than under Engagement but here’s the ones I could find (and they don’t look engagementy to me) Settings

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have a feeling that is or was listed their eBay shop.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite I can't find it anymore.

It could have been listed in Lang's, however I can't find it there just now, sorry!

DK :(2

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bombe style?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure what bombe style is but I’m going to google

Check out Theo Fennell's Bombé rings, which are the inspiration for my Richard Homer concave cut Amethyst ring.

Also try Googling for Cigar Band rings.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size 12.5 US for my chubby middle LH ringer, and the Amethyst is 9mm square.

Here is another ring that I wear on my middle finger (apologies for the dry hand, the ring is going to be made a big bigger, as I gave the bench the wrong size, hence it is a bit tight in the photo, DOH):

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock

Something like this would be my vote. Maybe it could be less solitaire-y and more band-y?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results