shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting Help for a .3 Round please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy, that are all very pretty. this beverely k one would be may first pic. it reminds me of a true antique ring and the halo doesn''t look like''s it''s trying to make the center stone bigger, it''s just artful..

8WR392-A-D-D-M.jpg

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Knox''s Eleganza gets my vote. Just LOVE the thin bezel and the all the little sparklies. Perfect!

-J

Unearthed

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 12:52:08 PM
Author: jazmine
I do not like the look of smaller diamonds in a halo. I think that instead of maximizing the size, as is the case with bigger stones, smaller diamonds tend to look dwarfed by a halo. I seems to emphasize their smallness. I really think in this size I would do a bezel or 1/2 bezel. I was originally going to go this route myself and I couldn''t believe how much more oomph the metal around the diamond gives to the overall look. Definitely adds some millimeters.

I agree. I would choose a channel setting though. Maximize the sparkle!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ran across this in my clot of files... no clue who does it hopefully someone does... but I really think this is a nice choice for a small diamond... the little diamonds in the dips could be really tiny and it just really adds bulk but in a pedistal sort of way :)

88787.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that Beverly K one! IMO that is the only one that looks like it was really meant to showcase a smaller stone rather than "compensate" for a smaller stone.

LOVE IT!

jewels5

Rough_Rock
Beverley K does make a mounting like this to accommodate a round stone...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cerha that''s a Tacori, lovely.. but over 2K. Nice taste though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results