shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting a tiny paraiba: stacking or halo? Pics included!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually like the odd number petals. Most halos have an even number of stones in the halo, and I think an odd number halo is more unique. Here's my tanzanite and spinel ring, which has nine petals.
IMG_20200716_204529.jpg

I agree about odd numbers
3 flowers in a vase is much more pleasing to the eye than 4 so if i was ever looking at getting a halo made (im not a halo kind of girl) i would get an odd number too
I love the colour contrast in your ring

Cina_s

Shiny_Rock
I agree about odd numbers
3 flowers in a vase is much more pleasing to the eye than 4 so if i was ever looking at getting a halo made (im not a halo kind of girl) i would get an odd number too
I love the colour contrast in your ring

i've actually not counted the halo stones to see if its odd or even. haha! will do so tonite when I get home!

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
They've shipped the setting!!! It's coming! :kiss2:

I'm so excited that I haven't even replied to them before posting this haha but apparently they're including some gifts, too! Looove the customer service from My_Gourmette on Etsy.

Look at this BEAUTY!!! All that sparkle!
mygourmette_setting.jpg

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see it when you set the paraiba! The ideas were so pretty and I do like the flower ring.

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
Can't wait to see it when you set the paraiba! The ideas were so pretty and I do like the flower ring.

I can't wait either, it's so exciting!

There's some mock-ups I made of how it will look like but I'll post them once the ring is ready :)

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
TA-DA!!!

I went for the flower design because I realized I'd been talking to this designer, My Gourmette on Etsy, for a year. And as you can see, the original plan was the best plan. Cheri was wonderful.

Finally a high-end jewelry agreed to set the stone in the ring. It happened today. They let me be present during the whole process, and it was fascinating! Here it is:

IMG_3882 2.jpg

This stone is like "excuse me while I GLOW over here, just doing my thing"

IMG_3886.jpg

*sigh* :kiss2:

Oh I'm NEVER taking it off! Haha this is my new "me" ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results