shape
carat
color
clarity

Search for an 8mm OEC

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Here's what I ended up with! A 1.90ct GIA K/SI2 OEC. Since it's a love child between @Spring Day 's old setting and my new stone, I've named it, "Patchy."

indoor.jpg outdoor.jpg gallery.jpg

And here's a video as well:

I‘m elated your search for the perfect stones has a happy ending, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen !! Patchy looks amazing and looks perfect on you❤️❤️❤️❤️
Congrats!! Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I’m so glad you finally got this! I LOVE it and the proportions between center and side stones are perfect! Who did you get the center stone from? I hope to see a SMTB soon :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's what I ended up with! A 1.90ct GIA K/SI2 OEC. Since it's a love child between @Spring Day 's old setting and my new stone, I've named it, "Patchy."

indoor.jpg outdoor.jpg gallery.jpg

And here's a video as well:

Stunning! Chunkalicious times three. All I can say is YUMMY!!! :kiss2:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg love it!!! The flower petal pattern is perfect! Where did you find the center, and the side stones?

I‘m elated your search for the perfect stones has a happy ending, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen !! Patchy looks amazing and looks perfect on you❤️❤️❤️❤️
Congrats!! Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Stunning! Chunkalicious times three. All I can say is YUMMY!!! :kiss2:

Gorgeous! Love it on you and the center stone is fabulous

Thank you for the compliments. They made my day :dance:

Wow!! I’m so glad you finally got this! I LOVE it and the proportions between center and side stones are perfect! Who did you get the center stone from? I hope to see a SMTB soon :)

Omg love it!!! The flower petal pattern is perfect! Where did you find the center, and the side stones?

I got the center from Sako and the sides from @Spring Day. I'll post more pics once @Spring Day comes to visit and takes pics of Patchy for me :lol:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is just gorgeous!!! Patchy is stunning! And I love her with your blingy band!!! Ok I want a 3 stone now lol. You did an amazing job and the ring is perfection! Can't wait for more pics

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I love the center stone and the setting. Great coming together for you to create a wonderful ring. Congratulations!

Alexandra Nova

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I wanted to see if anyone had any leads on an OEC (or other old cut diamond). I've reached out the usual suspects on Instagram and on the preferred vendors list. But it seems like most vendors either don't have any 8mm OECs in stock at the moment, or they're $10k and up.

I'd love to be able to find an old cut diamond that matches the following specs:
- Price - under $6k would be amazing, but up to $8k is doable
- Cut - OEC or something close to it. I've attached a pic of a gorgeous 1.86ct OEC that's within budget from the Preloved forum but it has since sold.
- Carat - about 2ct. Needs to fit in an existing setting that will accommodate a round stone about 7.7-8.5mm wide, but depth is maybe max 5.5mm.
- Clarity - eye clean and no significant chips or inclusions that would compromise durability
- Color - faces up somewhat white in at least some lighting situations. So M and up? Maybe as low as O-P?

Pic of dream OEC below --
1615841301795.png

Any leads would be appreciated!

Thanks all!

Oh this is stunning!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, so so so pretty!!! I love love love it!! Hahaha! See what I did there with the threes? It’s perfection!! Enjoy!

Lol I was waiting til @Spring Day and I could get together so she could take pics for me cuz she's so awesome at it. I have more pics now. But then I got lazy :lol-2: In all seriousness though, my kiddo's childcare fell through so I'm staying at home with her until she starts at her new school. And so I haven't had as much time to Pricescope as I'd like. Soon though, soon!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Lol I was waiting til @Spring Day and I could get together so she could take pics for me cuz she's so awesome at it. I have more pics now. But then I got lazy :lol-2: In all seriousness though, my kiddo's childcare fell through so I'm staying at home with her until she starts at her new school. And so I haven't had as much time to Pricescope as I'd like. Soon though, soon!
Good luck! I enrolled my kid in one summer camp and was so happy to have that free time that I found two other camps LOL. He completed four sessions total. I think I cried a little when they were over.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock

We didn’t sweat and get overheated in 110 degree weather for you to be lazy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results