shape
carat
color
clarity

Schlumberger Sixteen Stone: classic or passé?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about 3 at one time? :lol:
Not mine.. just a pic I saw on Pinterest.
Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 9.14.13 AM.jpg
I actually have two of the ruby/diamond version (bought second hand from Ebay) that I wear sometimes stacked. Wearing them one at a time is much more comfortable though. I think if you get one you won't regret it. It's nice to have a two tone ring so you can match it with a lot of other pieces.
I am always on the lookout for the all white platinum/sapphire/diamond version but they are hard to find in my size.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me, I envy you! Two Schlummies! But your whole collection is awesome
#goals

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww.. thank you kipari! So sweet of you to say.:love:

Roxy74

Rough_Rock
Trade
I’m considering getting one and, of course I know the only opinion that really matters is that of the wearer, but I’m just curious what ppl in this community think. Thank you.

Hi! I just got this ring a couple of months ago for my 16th wedding anniversary. I can tell you that it is an amazing ring. It’s a little bulky but you get used to it. It makes my engagement ring stand out so much more than my original wedding band, which was a channel- set eternity band. I feel that this ring is a classic. Definitely not for everyone.I am very tall and my hands are long, so perhaps is not as bulky looking on my hand? I would suggest trying it on before you buy it if possible. I didn’t try it on beforehand. 0FCEE194-855F-480F-BD7B-F7F0763D53C0.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a sapphire and diamond one, but it will probably be the last thing I ever buy lol. I also wonder about the feel and fit. If I ever pass a Tiffany store, I will go in and try one on.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's a gorgeous piece. And I am partial to 2 toned pieces (does that date me?). I have also heard it may be a bit uncomfortable but if I got one I think I'd learn to live with it : )

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave if you do, could you give us a review, especially how it feels?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Ultimate right hand ring, IMO, and I would love it in the two-tone with rose gold. I'll keep dreaming :lol:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s a classic!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results