shape
carat
color
clarity

Schlumberger Sixteen Stone: classic or passé?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m considering getting one and, of course I know the only opinion that really matters is that of the wearer, but I’m just curious what ppl in this community think. Thank you.

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
It is one of my absolute dream pieces of jewelry to own! I’m a huge Tiffany fan, specifically the Schlumberger pieces. I think they are iconic and classy and will never go out of style. Go for it and please post it after you do! upload_2019-5-3_12-6-23.gif

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I had to google that one, and I like it! Not sure that I would wear it as a wedding band as it makes a big fashion statement (which to me screams right hand ring).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally love it, iconic and classic, to me anyway! The wife of a business associate of my husband has one and it is beautiful.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I love these and think they’re so classy.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are classic IMHO.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely a classic - go for it!!

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Love the design but I do find it a bit uncomfortable, so I rarely wear mine.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don't think they will ever go out of style but i agree w/ Ec8, i tried one on and found it uncomfortable (but I haven't found any eternities that are comfy to me) it's a beautiful, classy design. :)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like @PintoBean mentioned, I have this ring in the yg/platinum two tone version and absolutely love it! I have substantial hands and easily wear it with my ering but it's still enough to wear on its own if I want. It's truly an iconic and classic ring and one of my favorite pieces!
IMG_7300.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like @PintoBean mentioned, I have this ring in the yg/platinum two tone version and absolutely love it! I have substantial hands and easily wear it with my ering but it's still enough to wear on its own if I want. It's truly an iconic and classic ring and one of my favorite pieces!
IMG_7300.JPG

Looks gorgeous with your ring @ac117 :love:

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was considering it at some step but I realized that it was too uncomfortable for the adjusting fingers due to all the structures that are going on in the ring

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this classic design!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic...love the mixed metals.

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My hubby loves it and wanted me to get one. Loved it until I tried it on. If you have larger hands and fingers, go for it. I found it to be too bulky.....so sad.

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
"Jerusha Couture" just got one from her hubby to celebrate the birth of their second son.
Here's a video just after, you can see it on her hand while she makes coffee. She also previews it in another vlog (I can't find it, from a few weeks ago).
Enjoy!!! Such a yummy yummy piece.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is my absolute DREAM ring. I sometimes secretly wish I got this instead of my upgraded e-ring :-o
It's so classic and I love that it doesn't scream Tiffany. IMO you can't go wrong with this ring!

Pimberly

Rough_Rock
To me it does scream the Tiffany, but the best example of what Tiffany is. What I love about Tiffany is Schlumberger, not Return to Tiffany. Anyone who really appreciates the brand will recognize it straight away.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tried one on today. It's on my long list of wants! Classic, never goes out of style.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Years ago, I used to really want one. I don’t as much anymore. I stopped wanting it a few years ago because the novelty wore off, for me, that is.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everybody for your viewpoints. I'm, pondering this!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried it on yet @motownmama ? I bet you'll know right away whether it's "you". It is too big on me but I always envy people that can rock it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results