shape
carat
color
clarity

Scenes from JCK 2012

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am Fancy Vivid Green with envy, with no secondary hue modifiers.

I wish I could have made it.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Kenny - wish you were there! I love your collection. Out and about we did see a whole lot of colored diamonds - I thought of you when I was browsing them. Now I want some. Oh NO!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon|1338842436|3209109 said:
Kenny - wish you were there! I love your collection. Out and about we did see a whole lot of colored diamonds - I thought of you when I was browsing them. Now I want some. Oh NO!!

Oh Beacon, jump in! The water's fine! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing the pics everyone!! Gosh, I wish I'd been there - looks like tons of fun!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Here is a bit of bling from the party in vegas. This stone (the one in the non halo setting) is a beautiful old european by Erica Grace. I don't recall the specs but it was north of 3 carats as I recall and the picture does not do justice. The stone is so lively and brilliant. What a treat! If she sees this, maybe she can fill in the specs for us. Gorgeous gem.

P1030745.JPG

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beacon|1338843557|3209125 said:
Here is a bit of bling from the party in vegas. This stone (the one in the non halo setting) is a beautiful old european by Erica Grace. I don't recall the specs but it was north of 3 carats as I recall and the picture does not do justice. The stone is so lively and brilliant. What a treat! If she sees this, maybe she can fill in the specs for us. Gorgeous gem.

3.56ct EGL H, SI1 with medium blue (GIA I, SI1 with strong blue) :)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like everyone had a blast. Hope to make it next year. It's cool to put faces to the names.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my heavens, Beacon! did you happen to slip that in your luggage for the flight home? LOVELY!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1338840047|3209079 said:
These pictures are wonderful! I'm so sad I couldn't join you this year, but I'm really hoping I can make the next big PS get-together!

Oh Haven, how I miss you!! Whenever you decide to have a GTG in Chicago..I am Sooooooo there! One, because I love you...and two, because I love Pizano's deep dish cheese pizza!! I bet I can arrange for a business trip in Chicago, just like last time. We need to talk..for sure. I can't do hearts here can I??? Whatever...:::: big heart hug:::::::: :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1338846447|3209169 said:
Haven|1338840047|3209079 said:
These pictures are wonderful! I'm so sad I couldn't join you this year, but I'm really hoping I can make the next big PS get-together!

Oh Haven, how I miss you!! Whenever you decide to have a GTG in Chicago..I am Sooooooo there! One, because I love you...and two, because I love Pizano's deep dish cheese pizza!! I bet I can arrange for a business trip in Chicago, just like last time. We need to talk..for sure. I can't do hearts here can I??? Whatever...:::: big heart hug:::::::: :)
Oh, Miracles--definitely! I miss you too! Let me know when you'll be in town and I am IN! I am so jealous looking at all of these great pictures!
And you know I'm ALWAYS down for eating some deep dish.

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
Am I the only one who scanned those party pictures to try and see their rings? :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati will be posting everyone's bling. She spent a large portion of the night photographing everything so the rest of us could just enjoy and ogle. And I have to say it was one of the BEST parties I've ever been to.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1338848881|3209212 said:
Coati will be posting everyone's bling. She spent a large portion of the night photographing everything so the rest of us could just enjoy and ogle. And I have to say it was one of the BEST parties I've ever been to.
I know I can't wait to see the BLOG of BLING!!! :love:

I do want to add that I am sorry for some reason I didn't get photos of all the lovely PS'ers!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like everyone had a great time! I love the pictures. It's nice to place a face with a name.

There are so many people I'd love to meet. maybe next year...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1338849913|3209224 said:
It looks like everyone had a great time! I love the pictures. It's nice to place a face with a name.

There are so many people I'd love to meet. maybe next year...
Yes, you need to go; I am dying to meet you! Kenny and Haven and others you need to go to Vegas baby! hehe :cheeky:

Garry, your 3D vids are so cool; I think it will be a useful tool!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to go next year but I think i'm just too shy. I know, its hard to believe!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Skippy|1338849409|3209218 said:
Gypsy|1338848881|3209212 said:
I know I can't wait to see the BLOG of BLING!!! :love:

I do want to add that I am sorry for some reason I didn't get photos of all the lovely PS'ers!

I'll be posting Part Two tomorrow--and wanted to say that we tried to get all of the members' pieces, but we unfortunately did not get pics of all them...as you know, it started to get a little crazy. :cheeky:

Again, it was fantastic meeting everyone!!

Kenny--we missed you! Next year!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
coatimundi|1338854852|3209263 said:
Did someone mention pics? :naughty:

Jewel of the Week: Special Edition - PS GTG Blingathon! Part One
https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-special-edition-ps-gtg-blingathon-part-one

Cheers!
Ok...off to rest, unpack, and feed the dog! More to come!

You are such an absolute doll. Those are the best pictures of my ring EVER! You totally rule. I can't wait for Part 2!!!

Get some sleep pretty lady. And I re-iterate: You must come to Nor Cal soon. ((HUGS)) and many thanks. Miss you already and wished you lived closer, or I did.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooohhh Part 1 looks great, can't wait for Part 2!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, Love, Love the pictures... time to start planning now... I so want to be part of ALL the fun!!!!!

Thanks to everyone.. for the pictures... :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great pictures! I am SO hoping to go next year!

I haven't seen any mention about who won the fabulous door prizes. Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erika, those are fabulous pics!!! xo :appl: I can't wait to see the rest!!! :love: :cheeky:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I can go next year. Great photos everyone.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1338859553|3209312 said:

I haven't seen any mention about who won the fabulous door prizes. Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :appl:

I won one of Leon's La Petite pendants :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Erika-the pictures are stunning! Everyone's bling is gorgeous.

On a sidenote, BrightIce-I LOVE YOUR NEW FC ETERNITY! :appl: It is beautiful. :love:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Coati, your pictures are fabulous! I can't wait to see part 2! PSers are so lovely, and so is their BLING! Skippy, all of your pictures are lovely as well!

I'm hoping I can come to next year's party! There are so many of you lovely ladies and gents I'd love to meet in person. And, let's be honest, I want to see your BLING in person too!

Oh, and Miss Haven and Miss Miracles, if you get a Chicago GTG planned, make sure KatyWI and I hear about it! (I'll be about 3 hours away from Chicago starting in Mid-July and woudln't miss a Chi-town GTG for the world!)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1338861959|3209339 said:
diamondseeker2006|1338859553|3209312 said:

I won one of Leon's La Petite pendants :appl:

Pictures!!! Pleeeeeaassseeeee??!! :appl: :bigsmile: :love:

(edited because I didn't notice I was shouting until I hit submit!)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1338862167|3209342 said:
Oh, and Miss Haven and Miss Miracles, if you get a Chicago GTG planned, make sure KatyWI and I hear about it! (I'll be about 3 hours away from Chicago starting in Mid-July and woudln't miss a Chi-town GTG for the world!)

Depending on the when it gets planned for, I might be able to come too! I love any excuse that gets me to Chicago! I will be visiting family in WI this summer for a few weeks and then in Jan, we move to Kentucky, so I will only be about 6 hours out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results