shape
carat
color
clarity

Santa''s bringing us a puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WM, Winky is PRECIOSA!!!!! I second the comparison to a pack of hamsters!!! Can I hold her, pleeeeease?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
The bad news: I got the flu and we had to cancel our trip to Southern California to see our relatives. Our little kids had opened all of their presents early, so now we are home alone with no presents, groceries, or plan to make Christmas special. And the kids have low grade fevers, so it is like roulette to see who goes next.

But....

I''m leaving in an hour to go get Winky early! We''ll have a Christmas Eve puppy! AND I get to spend 6 hours alone in the car, without children, which is like Santa''s special little surprise present for me
2.gif

More updates soon...

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, w-mama!

I''m in Florida, and have been ''lurking'' for a few days, but your post has inspired me to login and pipe up.

I''m really sorry you''ve been sick, and that your kids are teetering on getting the bug too. But at the risk of sounding "Pollyanna-ish": An intimate family Christmas, free from the stress of travel, with the hysterical fever of gift opening behind you, and joy of peacefully welcoming a new baby into the family all sounds pretty wonderful to me.

Blessings on you all, and give Winky a kiss on the nose and squeeze for me!

Merry Christmas!
widget

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 3:32:15 PM
Author: wallermama
Here she is!
Ohhhh that face is TO DIE FOR!!!! Our neighbor has a corgi, it is the cutest thing and just wants to meet and lick everyone (a nice break from the many rottweilers and pitbulls in our building!). I can't wait to see your pictures of her in her new home!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2006 8:33:30 AM
Author: wallermama
The bad news: I got the flu and we had to cancel our trip to Southern California to see our relatives. Our little kids had opened all of their presents early, so now we are home alone with no presents, groceries, or plan to make Christmas special. And the kids have low grade fevers, so it is like roulette to see who goes next. But.... I''m leaving in an hour to go get Winky early!
OH NO!! I''m sorry about the flu & your trip!!! But I''m DEEEELIGHTED that Winky''s coming home for X-mas! Why THAT''s your something special, gal!! A PUPPY for XMAS!!!????? The kids will ALWAYS remember this one .. even if there''s some meds & soup & sniffles in the mix
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you are sick, but getting Winky for Xmas will be so special!!!! I think your kids will be so excited they won''t be thinking of anything else!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww waller sorry to hear you are down for the count with a cold...but i think the puppy coming early will make the kids SOOO happy and give you all an extra big reason to celebrate. merriment surrounding a puppy is sooo much fun...greg and i love taking 10 minutes out of the day to play with portia and a bunch of kids and a puppy is definitely a lot of joy going on. hope you feel better and happy holidays to you all.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waller, so sorry you and the fam are under the weather, but I bet that cute pup will be excellent medicine all around! Can''t wait for more pics of that adorable baby!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t that classic?! Holidays are afoot and we get sick. Fun fun! (I''m dealing with 2 sick kids right now too. Vomiting, low-grade fevers, coughs, LOTS of snot, multiple night wakings.) I hope you''re on the mend and able to enjoy the holiday despite the big change in plans. But Winky will, I''m sure, be WAAAAY more exciting than a trip to SoCal!
2.gif

I hope you enjoyed your solo car ride (6 hours of peace and quiet?? Soooo jealous) and that you and the fam are loving every minute with your new furball!!! Pictures when you get a chance please!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
*spots the puppy pictures*

EEeeeee! Those ears! Too cute!
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Wallermama! How''s Winky doing???

We need some pictures of the Christmas Baby!

widget

PS: LOL...forgive me...how are you and your family doing? Colds/flu better, I hope!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is adorable. Makes you just want to cuddle him up!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay we really need to see some puppy pictures, wallermama where are you girl?!?!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, goodness....sorry it took me so long to give you guys an update! Throw a puppy into my already busy life, add a couple of out of town guests, a holiday or two....phew it has been busy. Thanks so much for your kind words too...the flu was awful but short lived, no one else got it, so we were all clear to have a lovely quiet christmas at home.

She is such a good girl! Spirited, yes....puppy teeth, yes....puddles, yes (but really not that many!)....she is even sleeping mostly through the night after just one week! She is super smart and is responding to training very well. But the real test will be wednesdsy, when I have to manage the puppy and kids all by myself!

Here are some pics...

L1020250.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
If I wasn''t so lazy I''d crop this one...

L1020251.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Funny froggy corgi...

L1020240.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Blurry but cute yawn...

L1020288.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Nuzzle nuzzle...

L1020243.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, She is so cute, WM!!! Enjoy her!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is toooo cute. I love the froggy pic, I always used to call my doggy the Frog God when he did that, Maya seems not to do it for some odd reason...do your kids love her? she is the cutest thing I have ever seen...

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!!!

Wallermama, she is adorable!!!
9.gif
Her froggy picture is just too cute for words. The kids look pretty happy with her, and she''s definitely at home with you and your family.

More pics! More pics! You should submit her picture to cuteoverload.com!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, what a perfect New Years morning treat!

When I opened my mailbox and saw the new posts, I knew I was in for some heart/eye-candy! She is the sweetest thing ever. Wallermama, you must post a MILLION more pictures!!

I''m SO glad to hear that your beautiful family is feeling well, and that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Oh, I''d love some ''squeeze time'' with that adorable baby!
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the cutest puppy ever!!! Don''t let my husband see these or he really will bolt off and get The Demon a younger brother or a sister!

widget

Ideal_Rock
...I just noticed the kittycat in the first picture....what does he/she think of the new addition??

Looks pretty relaxed in the picture....

widget

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh she is adorable!!! Congrats! And I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wallermama awwwww corgi is divine!!!! we LOVE the funny froggy corgi picture, so cute. your kids must be ecstatic. yay!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww puppy love, she is too cute. Your kids are just precious. I bet they love their new puppy!!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Our husky does the froggy legs too. It''s adorable. What a cute baby!!!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
She''s adorable congrats! My 7 year old Wheaten still does the froggy leg thing. My 5 year old never has though, even as a pup. Wonder why some do and some don''t?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I want one too, she is so precious, Hope she brings you lots of joy in the years to come..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results