shape
carat
color
clarity

Santa''s bringing us a puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2006 3:17:48 PM
Author:wallermama
What would YOU name a little red and white corgi with one blue eye?
2.gif
Cyclops
Sammy Davis Junior
Popeye

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Just making not-so-subtle references to the one-eye part. (even though I know she has two!)

Seriously though, I just want to EAT HER UP!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I named my puppy Zoey, which means ''full of life'' and it certainly fits her! I love Holly, Ruby and Scarlett too! You also have to consider middle names-mine is Zoey Esmerelda!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
My daughter (a wise 5 1/2 year old) and Amberwaves must be on the same wavelength...I asked her what she thought we should name our blue eye pup and she said, "Winky the House Elf". How cute is that! Can you tell who comes from a Harry Potter loving family?

My husband sticks with his original vote, before we found her, of Piglet. I like that too. And it fits the corgi personality.

But "Winky the House Elf"....it''ll be hard to beat that one and it is so fun when kids name their own pet
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Whooo hooo! I am so cool. Okay, okay, just kidding. I think Winky the house elf is cute! Piglet is cute, too. That was my nickname from my mom when I was little. (It''s not as bad as it sounds, she loves piggies!)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Blue or Bluela

nickname Cybac = could ya be any cuter.
2.gif
21.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 12:47:18 AM
Author: wallermama
My daughter (a wise 5 1/2 year old) and Amberwaves must be on the same wavelength...I asked her what she thought we should name our blue eye pup and she said, ''Winky the House Elf''. How cute is that! Can you tell who comes from a Harry Potter loving family?

My husband sticks with his original vote, before we found her, of Piglet. I like that too. And it fits the corgi personality.

But ''Winky the House Elf''....it''ll be hard to beat that one and it is so fun when kids name their own pet
1.gif
She''s adorable! I love the name your daughter suggested.
2.gif
I am a big fan of the Potter series. Madame Pomfrey''s first name is Poppy, that strikes me as a really cute name for a Corgi.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG- she is so freakin' adorable!!!!

I would name her something cute , but I like people names for animals...my little guy's name is Eddie..
3.gif
....he is a min pin and just so stinkin cute!!! But I would have to say your little one is quite possibly the cutest little pup I have ever seen!!!!
2.gif

Trying to think what she looks like, and what name would fit.....how about Layla???

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwe what a cute furrball.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
She really is adorable. Enjoy!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
OMG she is seriously the cutest thing! All you people and your new puppies are KILLING me! First monarch''s now yours! I am dying for a puppy...and this does not help it one bit!

I LOVE the name winky! I think it is totally fitting. And your daughter will be so proud that she got to name the family pet.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
wmama, she is adorable!!!! so cute!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg waller...she''s the cutest thing ever!! i just want to gather her up and cover her face with kisses. how excited are you guys?!?!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a sweetie! What about Betsy as a name for her (after Betsy Ross, because she's red and white with a blue eye)?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, she is sooooo cute!! Her fuzzy fur is adorable, and she is so tiny!! Enjoy her small size and playful attitude while it lasts, and take some more pictures of her, she''s so adorable.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I think Winky is a GREAT name, particularly ''cuz your daughter thought of it.

If you want to fem it up a bit, her full name could be Wee Willa Winky...

Where are those other two pictures you promised to post????

widget

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Aw, she''s so sweet!

Without wishing to put a dampener on proceedings, has the puppy been BAER tested? Blue eyes/white ears, in certain breeds, may indicate deafness, which will only show up on one of these tests.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 8:44:14 PM
Author: ursulawrite
Aw, she''s so sweet!

Without wishing to put a dampener on proceedings, has the puppy been BAER tested? Blue eyes/white ears, in certain breeds, may indicate deafness, which will only show up on one of these tests.

This was really interesting. I did a lot of research because of what you wrote, and spoke with the breeder, too. The pup definitely is not deaf in both ears, the breeder is pretty sure that both are fine, but I will keep a watch out for this.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
She is a dolly!!!! I so want a Corgi, but we are just not ready for a dog yet. But you can sure bet that it will be a Corgi when we are!!!

Congrats on your new addition!
face23.gif

corgigirl

Rough_Rock
This is my first post on this board- I have 2 corgis, Romeo & Bailey both 2 years old. You will love sharing your home and your heart with this special little dog. She''s really cute!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
so so so SO darling. I just want to squeeze the precious!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the other two pics I have! More coming soon after we see her this weekend...

small17.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
And the last...

small20.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 3:25:17 PM
Author: corgigirl
This is my first post on this board- I have 2 corgis, Romeo & Bailey both 2 years old. You will love sharing your home and your heart with this special little dog. She''s really cute!!
Welcome to Pricescope, corgigirl! You''ve got some lovely little pooches, there... What do you think they asked Santa for?
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh she is adorable!!! I can''t wait for more pics
31.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love it when kids name them.
My kids have 2 dogs
Cindy (lou who)
and Sam (I am)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG she is a furry little love bundle!
30.gif
too cute! (i vote for winky also)
5.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a cute pup! I want to squeeze him! Can''t wait for more pics!

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I love the polka dots on the nose!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about Crystal or Gayle (after the song she sings, Don''t it make my brown eye(s) blue...) just thought it was too funny to pass up...

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh she is just too cute!!! So small and furry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results