shape
carat
color
clarity

San Francisco Get Together - Sept. 16th

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
. Beacon, your RB is gorgeous. You have to bring it to the next GTG. If you ever decide to go to a Butterfield auction in SF, please let me know as I may tag along with you. Seeing all the round brilliants makes me miss the RB Beaudry stillette ring that I gave my daughter.

Hi Art Nouveau. It was great to meet you at the GTG and view (part) of your stunning collection. I did go to the Butterfield auction this Tues. Bid on a couple blue sapphire/diamond rings but was outbid and really didn''t mind because I was not in deep love with them. They had a good group of yellow diamonds that sold very well. All radiant cuts. A nice 9 ct, and another large 3 stone yellow totaling 11ct, among others. They had a lot of big stones in this auction. Last auction had nothing good. If they have a good selection maybe we''ll do a field trip to the next B&B preview.
5.gif

Wow, you have a very lucky daughter - what a nice gift!

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

Sorry that I have been out of the loop for a while. I am bummed out that I missed an another exciting get together! Sounds like everybody had an amazing time! Hopefully I can meet you all at the next GTG!!!!

:)

pb

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 7:09:43 PM
Author: Mara
oh i know i am a 3c girl ladies!!! i ain''t in denial about THAT. though my husband may be. LOL. hahahaa....but seriously your rock looks mondo beacon. hmm. DSS indeedy.

diver...please do come out with hubby sometime and post on the forum about it so we can plan a get together around your visit! i am dying to meet you girlfriend!!
Mara: I get to SF at least once a year, (thanks to the incredible babysitting grandparents! Love them!) So I''ll definitely let you know! I think I still have your MSN messenger id on my old PC from when I first happened on here a few years ago (never cleaned up old PC). At any rate, we''ll meet for ''tini''s and I can gawk at your new rock! I''d love to meet you too!!!

Jeannine

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Bummer. I wish I had been there.
Guess I need to check posts more often around here.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2006 12:14:43 AM
Author: divergrrl

Date: 9/20/2006 7:09:43 PM
Author: Mara
oh i know i am a 3c girl ladies!!! i ain''t in denial about THAT. though my husband may be. LOL. hahahaa....but seriously your rock looks mondo beacon. hmm. DSS indeedy.

diver...please do come out with hubby sometime and post on the forum about it so we can plan a get together around your visit! i am dying to meet you girlfriend!!
Mara: I get to SF at least once a year, (thanks to the incredible babysitting grandparents! Love them!) So I''ll definitely let you know! I think I still have your MSN messenger id on my old PC from when I first happened on here a few years ago (never cleaned up old PC). At any rate, we''ll meet for ''tini''s and I can gawk at your new rock! I''d love to meet you too!!!

Jeannine
YES please do message me...I''d love to see you next time you are out here!! Hopefully by then your ring trauma will be all worked out..you poor thing.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,

Had to let you know that DH and I went to Fourtane last Wednesday in Carmel. I never wanted to leave. (First time I had been there) I saw the most delicious 3 stone diamond ring. Beautiful blue flour to all three stones. I was drooling.

The weather was beautiful and the perfect time of year to go. Not overly crowded and parking was easy to find.

We stopped on the way back and picked up some Deep Fried Artichokes. Yummmmmmy
9.gif

Linda

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh Linda. Fourtane is the BEST. I can''t wait to go back to Carmel! We go about once every few months but it might have to be sooner ... !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results