shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby Halo Ring

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - looks absolutely lovely on you.
What a gem of a jeweler to provide all the progress pictures.
Loved seeing them all - great story!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
It's gorgeous and oh-so-unique with the alternating cuts of diamonds in the halo. Enjoy!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - looks absolutely lovely on you.
What a gem of a jeweler to provide all the progress pictures.
Loved seeing them all - great story!
I agree with statements 1 and 3. Line 2, about the jeweler--I think your jeweler took TOO MANY pictures of the unfinished ring, I thought they were a horrible tease, and that they would finish their work earlier if they spent more time working and less time taking pictures. It's always good to see the progress they're making, but the number of pictures your jeweler sent, might have been excessive.

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
I agree with statements 1 and 3. Line 2, about the jeweler--I think your jeweler took TOO MANY pictures of the unfinished ring, I thought they were a horrible tease, and that they would finish their work earlier if they spent more time working and less time taking pictures. It's always good to see the progress they're making, but the number of pictures your jeweler sent, might have been excessive.

Nah it takes just few effort/minutes of their time to take those pictures for me. Being progressive is much healthier than leaving me waiting without knowing what's going on or what might have been missing. At least they don't forget about me though :lol:

I've had chances to inspect the product and then raise questions/concerns on every step and I even have opportunities to confirm GO/NOGO for every phase which is very healthy and straightforward.

And ultimately, they don't charge me any penny for those efforts and I really appreciate that. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I've had bad experiences with previous jeweler where the finished product came out so wrong and they had to spend additional 50% of time to rebuild it. This might also be the reason that I appreciate the effort of this one.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring and stone are so beautiful! :love: It looks fantastic on your hand. Congratulations!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous :kiss2: Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures with us.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring. Might be my favorite ruby ring of all the ones I’ve ever seen! The color is fabulous and the design is so elegant yet different!

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
Awww thank you so much guys. I am soooooo happy right now.

This might be the end of this thread but I've just created another thread for my last piece in 2019. I think some of you guys might be entertained as much as I do.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous congrats!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring. :kiss2: I absolutely love the halo...it’s so unique and just perfect for the ruby.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally......
Its totally stunning and well worth the wait!
It turned out perfectly, you must be thrilled. Wear your treasure with much love and joy.

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just love it! Congratulations on your unique design!

i hope you will take more pictures in different lights and of course with flowers too! Enjoy Your new ring in good health.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s stunning! Beautiful ruby/color. Thanks for posting all the eye candy for us 8)

Enjoy your gorgeous new finger bling!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing. Lovely cherry color. And the setting is great. Wear it in good health!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ruby is a wonderful, perfect red.

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys. Only one pending lighting environment left which is my office with only white fluorescent light that I really hate so much coz it made my face foundation color look weird ... :x2

We’ll see how the ring will look like right there tomorrow (today is public holiday in Thailand)

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and I love your design!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful beautiful ring. I love it!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
And it still looks amazing!

Does your jeweler take overseas orders? Those diamonds are amazing.

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
And it still looks amazing!

Does your jeweler take overseas orders? Those diamonds are amazing.

Many thanks. They ships worldwide as I know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results