-

Queen Sonja sent a video greeting to the Norwegian Nurses Organisation

sent a video greeting to the Norwegian Nurses Organisation.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Could it be part of her dress?

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary in June.

Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary.jpg

A new official portrait of Empress Masako

a new official portrait of Empress Masako, taken on May 1, 2019..jpg

Meeting at Akasaka
meeting at Akasaka.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did read recently that because of the current situation, it’s unlikely that QE2 will be seen in public anytime in the future, it’s just too risky. The article even went further and said that it’s effectively the end of her reign, and we’ll be seeing the younger royals taking on even more of her duties. I suppose with the DofE edging towards 100, any contact with the public is just too hazardous for both of them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did read recently that because of the current situation, it’s unlikely that QE2 will be seen in public anytime in the future, it’s just too risky. The article even went further and said that it’s effectively the end of her reign, and we’ll be seeing the younger royals taking on even more of her duties. I suppose with the DofE edging towards 100, any contact with the public is just too hazardous for both of them.

This must be as sad for her as it is for us but its good they are spending so much time together
their marrage really is ths love story of our age
im sure the Queen will be seen back in public as soon as its safe but with social distancing

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HM QE2 did make a public appearance to celebrate her official birthday recently in mid June 2020.

It won't be the same without her, however, I appreciate she cannot live forever.

Just hope the PoW will make a good king as he has plenty of opportunities to learn from his mother!

DK :))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes she did @dk168, but that was because she wasn’t actually mixing with anyone, just flanked by a couple of aides who presumably had been tested for CV. I think the article meant more the royal walkabouts, and meetings with heads of states, opening hospital etc., where crowds would gather to see her.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the 2018 opening of the Royal Bhutan Flower Exhibition at the Thangzona in Punakha.

Bhutan-Royals-2.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting the Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp

the Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp..jpg

La Baïne in Houtain-le-Val municpality of Genappe

visited La Baïne in Houtain-le-Val municpality of Genappe 1.jpg visited La Baïne in Houtain-le-Val municpality of Genappe.jpg

Van Eyck in Bruges exhibition at the Groeninge Museum

visited the exhibition Van Eyck in Bruges at the Groeninge Museum.jpg visited the exhibition Van Eyck in Bruges at the Groeninge Museum1.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Princess Astrid visited the Atomium in Brussels

Princess Astrid visited the Atomium in Brussels.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HM QE2 did make a public appearance to celebrate her official birthday recently in mid June 2020.

It won't be the same without her, however, I appreciate she cannot live forever.

Just hope the PoW will make a good king as he has plenty of opportunities to learn from his mother!

DK :))

Prince Charles will do his duty, as his mother did before him. I am glad that he has the Duchess of Cornwall at his side. In my opinion, the attachment between them is really an enduring love story.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prince Charles will do his duty, as his mother did before him. I am glad that he has the Duchess of Cornwall at his side. In my opinion, the attachment between them is really an enduring love story.

As ive got older i realize love is not so black and white and i have more sympathy and understanding towards Camilia that i did not have before
Camila certainly deserves all and more of all the sparkly presents Prince Charles has given her and she was every bit the beautiful bride ae8fbd2f28b629aad87cbe08c2ea93ef.jpg gallery_1_1-a.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn

the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Princess Raiyah of Jordan's wedding photos, anyone knows about the bling? Sapphire?

30501742-8499637-image-a-12_1594153176132.jpg 30501976-8499637-image-m-20_1594153457231.jpg Princess Raiyah of Jordan.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results