shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I have already ordered that Barbie doll! I am impressed with the level of detail...decent version of the Alexandra Kokoshnink, Garter insignia, the Nizam nekclace, and the Family Orders.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have already ordered that Barbie doll! I am impressed with the level of detail...decent version of the Alexandra Kokoshnink, Garter insignia, the Nizam nekclace, and the Family Orders.

That is so excitting
I have a soft spot for Barbie
do you think she will be too big to sit in Queen Mary's dolls house ?

I thought despite her youthful face the barbie looks pretty good
And i too love the detailing with the family orders

i cant wait for your's to arrive !

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

The Platinum Jubilee Barbie has sold out!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
William and kate were at Westminster Abbey for the ANZAC service
i really like what Kate did with her poppy
we wear our poppies on Anzac day because way back on the first anniversary of Armistice day the ship carrying the poppies from France didn't get here in time so they held them over till the following April

Anyway our poppies are not as nice as the UK poppies i have seen
we have a particularly ugly grass green plastic stalk
This little brooch of Kate's is perfect to cover it up
its a maidainhair fern
Over at the court jewler they think its likelly a present from Pippa as it matches her own wedding jewlery
To me a brooch is a brooch is a brooch and its great Kate is wearing one but in this particular case its just perfect
And she's wearing Di's esrimgs
the-duchess-of-cambridge-attending-the-service-of-news-photo-1650895964.jpg catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-prince-william-duke-of-news-photo-1650895890.jpg britains-prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-and-britains-news-photo-1650897866.jpg

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
The Swedish Royal Court has released new glittering photos of the Royal ladies!
220329-HMD-LindaBroström_KunglHovstaterna_sRGB1.jpg
220329-KRPR-LindaBroström_KunglHovstaterna_sRGB1.jpg
220329-PRS-LindaBroström_KunglHovstaterna_sRGB.jpg
220329-PRM-LindaBroström_KunglHovstaterna_sRGB.jpg

In a sweet three generation photo we also have Princess Estelle's first mini tiara moment <3
22029_3generation-Foto-Thron-Ullberg_KunglHovtaterna.sRGB.jpg

*Linda Broström/The Royal Court of Sweden
*Photo: Thron Ullberg/The Royal Court of Sweden

The full album, including the informal shots can be seen HERE

Wow! What beautiful portraits.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
William and kate were at Westminster Abbey for the ANZAC service
i really like what Kate did with her poppy
we wear our poppies on Anzac day because way back on the first anniversary of Armistice day the ship carrying the poppies from France didn't get here in time so they held them over till the following April

Anyway our poppies are not as nice as the UK poppies i have seen
we have a particularly ugly grass green plastic stalk
This little brooch of Kate's is perfect to cover it up
its a maidainhair fern
Over at the court jewler they think its likelly a present from Pippa as it matches her own wedding jewlery
To me a brooch is a brooch is a brooch and its great Kate is wearing one but in this particular case its just perfect
And she's wearing Di's esrimgs
the-duchess-of-cambridge-attending-the-service-of-news-photo-1650895964.jpg catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-prince-william-duke-of-news-photo-1650895890.jpg britains-prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-and-britains-news-photo-1650897866.jpg

Now I’m busy looking for clear resolution photos of the broach and earrings.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Year i know
Sorry about that
If you pop over to the court jewler she has excellent photos

I don't pinch her photos because i know she has to pay for them

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Year i know
Sorry about that
If you pop over to the court jewler she has excellent photos

I don't pinch her photos because i know she has to pay for them

Oh no, another bling filled rabbit hole…twist my arm :kiss2::lol-2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am Princess Daisy with the avitar pic of Queen Margrethe
But of late i havn't enjoyed alot of the comments
they are very nit picky
I just dont think its good manners to publicly criticise anybody's jewlery or dress or hat or shoes etc
Queens and princess are also girls and ladies on the inside with feeling just like the rest of us
And i just do not ever like to critique the outfit of my head of state - never mind she is 96 years old
And i also feel quite protective toward Di in her 80s fashions
I think id even go into bat for Fergie because i remember how mean the press where to her always comparing her to Di
And so much of their jewlery is inherited - i would never criticise someone's grandma's taste

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock

I remember a decade ago when I first discovered the Order of Sartorial Splendor and Mad Hattery at my first job! I'd spend every free minute (and it wasn't a busy job) reading all the articles about the dazzling jewels and staring at the pics. A rabbit hole, indeed, but I've learned so much there (and here)!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember a decade ago when I first discovered the Order of Sartorial Splendor and Mad Hattery at my first job! I'd spend every free minute (and it wasn't a busy job) reading all the articles about the dazzling jewels and staring at the pics. A rabbit hole, indeed, but I've learned so much there (and here)
Sator
I miss the order of Sartorial splendor
When she went onto hiatus she sent us to the court jewler

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are these donuts ans black bows really becoming a trend? Bring back the wide brims and pill boxes immediately!
I read somewhere at the time that Princess Diana had single handedly restructured British millinary (excuse spelling)
I even wore a pillbox hat to my 21st
id post a picture but its in a box somewhere in the garage
Suited-Up.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

You can see how it marches Pippa's wedding day head dress and at the bottom see the ugly stalk on my ANZAC day poppy that i think Kate was trying to cover up Screenshot_20220427-111441.png
Screenshot_20220427-111450.png

Attachments

• 1651014973961471720693.jpg
    1651014973961471720693.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 14

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I am Princess Daisy with the avitar pic of Queen Margrethe
But of late i havn't enjoyed alot of the comments
they are very nit picky
I just dont think its good manners to publicly criticise anybody's jewlery or dress or hat or shoes etc
Queens and princess are also girls and ladies on the inside with feeling just like the rest of us
And i just do not ever like to critique the outfit of my head of state - never mind she is 96 years old
And i also feel quite protective toward Di in her 80s fashions
I think id even go into bat for Fergie because i remember how mean the press where to her always comparing her to Di
And so much of their jewlery is inherited - i would never criticise someone's grandma's taste

Agreed - I think that's why I enjoy all royal jewels - the history, the beauty, the bling Love it all!!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

Court Jeweller is now my go to rabbit hole since Order of Splendor closed up shop. Looks like she has also essentially shut down the "From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault" too.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not a lot of sparklies but Princess Bee is in Sweden with her hubbie at the world dyslexia assembly in Sweden with Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, with Queen Sylvia
View attachment 886183 View attachment 886184
Bee and Carl Philip both have dyslexia
I don't have dyslexia, i think i have disgraphia which like dyslexia had never been heard of when i was at school
Bea has talked about how far behind in reading she was at primary school compared to her friends, i taught my own self to read (the cricket in the newspaper) because my teachers
couldn't be bothered and just wrote kids off as slow or dumb etc when in reality its now known unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected with dyslexia etc

I love this picture of Bea

Attachments

• 57121523-10759487-All_smiles_The_Queen_s_granddaughter_couldn_t_help_but_smile_whi-a-6_1651080...jpg
    57121523-10759487-All_smiles_The_Queen_s_granddaughter_couldn_t_help_but_smile_whi-a-6_1651080...jpg
    155 KB · Views: 13

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Two days, two engagements and two new brooches for the Duchess of Cornwall.

Yesterday, HRH visited the National Theatre and wore a diamond star brooch of classic Victorian design.
gettyimages-1240275742-2048x2048.jpg

And today at the BBC with a seed pearl (?) cypher brooch:
gettyimages-1394159612-2048x2048.jpg
1651144096459.png

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results