shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
C67081D5-A670-4341-9494-F9FC683F9C10.jpeg D46548D9-6D06-45E3-B621-B5BD685B350F.jpeg
How on earth did I miss this?? The Duchess of Sussex changed her engagement ring setting!
It was yellow gold and now appears to be platinum micro pave.

I read somewhere that Harry redesigned Megan's ring as a 1st anniversary gift and because most of her jewelry is more delicate than most of the royal ladies. Having said that, I MUCH prefer her original design. I've never seen a royal change their engagement ring. It's disappointing to me. But that's me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read somewhere that Harry redesigned Megan's ring as a 1st anniversary gift and because most of her jewelry is more delicate than most of the royal ladies. Having said that, I MUCH prefer her original design. I've never seen a royal change their engagement ring. It's disappointing to me. But that's me.

like Queen Mary, but in reverse
i guess she can change it back when fashions change
i just wish all the younger royals laddies of this generation would vamp up the bling

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks!! I had not seen them before. Gorgeous!!

every morning and night i spend 2min checking 'the court jewler' website
Its really worth while and very pretty
it has a wealth of info and also up to date photos, with a mixture of current events and historic and new royal jewel (especially tiaras) info including a sprinkling of 'Hollywood Royality' jewles
i don't repost her photos because i know she has to pay for them but she does excellent coverage of state dinners and the Queen's church brooches and Ascot etc and lots of European and also Asian royality

the comments are not as nice as here (i am Princess Daisy) but im only there to look at the sparkle!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting a sustainable fertilisation plant in Beltrum, in the Dutch province of Gelderland.

18060668-7427167-image-m-10_1567604980379.jpg visited a sustainable fertilisation plant in Beltrum, in the Dutch province of Gelderland..jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the Opera during Monaco National Day celebrations

at the Opera during Monaco National Day celebrations.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the Journalist Award 'Francisco Cerecedo' at the Palace Hotel

Journalist Award 'Francisco Cerecedo' at the Palace Hotel 1.jpg Journalist Award 'Francisco Cerecedo' at the Palace Hotel.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

...​

the comments are not as nice as here (i am Princess Daisy) but im only there to look at the sparkle!

Thank you for the vote of confidence in Pricescope, Daisys and Diamonds. I have enjoyed the Royal Jewels thread for years. It was started to showcase the jewels of royal families (including their tiaras). Usually when photographs that included people were posted, some information about who was shown and what jewelery the person was wearing was included in the posting. The thread was about the jewelry, not the royalty, although, of course, some history enriched the thread!

I feel that you put your finger on what has, historically, differentiated this thread from that on some other sites. (There are also some websites with fabulous sections about royal history on the Internet.) In general we do not simply post pictures without some commentary about why we are posting them.:))

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Its really worth while and very pretty
it has a wealth of info and also up to date photos, with a mixture of current events and historic and new royal jewel (especially tiaras) info including a sprinkling of 'Hollywood Royality' jewles
i don't repost her photos because i know she has to pay for them but she does excellent coverage of state dinners and the Queen's church brooches and Ascot etc and lots of European and also Asian royality

Agreed! It seems like the "Court Jeweller" is one of the few sites left after "Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor" and "Luxarazzi" shut down... :(2

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
672F8637-4EB0-4324-9CBC-093DA7D872A9.jpeg

Look at the headpiece!!!!!

Nobel Prize Ceremony comes up next week...place your bets now...I am hoping for a Button-less performance.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the conference on environmental sustainability in Stockholm

conference on environmental sustainability in Stockholm.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agreed! It seems like the "Court Jeweller" is one of the few sites left after "Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor" and "Luxarazzi" shut down... :(2

yes, i went there after royal order went on hiatus- it just take a lot of time and energy to run those sites

in happier news Nobel prizes ceremony getting closer

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the Fan Museum in Greenwich

at the Fan Museum in Greenwich.jpg

Attending the premiere at London's Odeon in Leicester Square.

21826102-7756591-image-a-217_1575488090179.jpg attending the premiere at London's Odeon in Leicester Square..jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the 2017 birthday party of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands

2da80dee054de76d6079f47b14f23c52.jpg Queen-Maxima-In-Jan-Taminiau-King-Willem-Alexander-of-The-Netherlands-Birthday-Party.jpg

At the 2017 birthday party of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results