Royal Jewels

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
is this Princess Margaretha of sweden?
did nly one sister wear this tiara?

3_3.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
68531 itxtvisited="1">2): The large aquamarine tiara is not only a beautiful but also an important piece. It used to belong to Crown Princess Margaret and was given as a wedding gift to Princess Sibylla from her husband. In the Kokoshnik style, it features five large aquamarines with diamond flower motifs in-between.It was given to Princess Margareta, the King’s sister, upon her marriage, and she loaned it in 1998 to her daughter Sibylla to wear it at her wedding. Ever since, the tiara has disappeared, and it was probably sold when Princess Margareta’s late husband Mr. Ambler ran into financial trouble.There are rumours though that this beautiful tiara might be seen again in the future... Still rumors, so I can’t elaborate on that.3): This tiara of diamond circles with a pearl in the center of each circle belongs to Princess Birgitta, who received it as a wedding present from King Gustaf Adolf and Queen Louise. Princess Birgitta lent it to her daughter Princess Désirée for her wedding as well as to Princess Maria when she married Birgitta’s son Hubertus in 2000.4): The first owner of the diamond tiara belonging to the King’s sister Princess Désirée was by Queen Louise, and it was given to Désirée as a wedding gift.5): Princess Christina’s own diamond fringe tiara once belonged to Queen Sofia. It left the main branch of the family and was inherited by Queen Sofia’s granddaughter Elsa Cedergren. She became Princess Christina''s godmother and in turn gave the tiara with its Royal provenance back to the main Bernadotte branch by giving it as a gift to her.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 11:35:13 AM
Author: Josefine
is this Princess Margaretha of sweden?

did nly one sister wear this tiara?

Thank you for the pricture, Josefine! I saw it some years ago, but at that time I was not so interested in Royal Jewels, so I didn't pay much attention.
Weather this is Princess Magragetha or not - I don't know. I find it really difficult to tell The King's sisters apart. From what I've read about the tiara, however, the only wearers known are Princesses Margaretha and Madeleine.

Bobby

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
This picture was posted before, but I'm not sure by who. I shows Princess Sibylla wearing the aquamarine tiara:

101247001.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 6:01:22 PM
Author: prince.of.preslav
This picture was posted before, but I''m not sure by who. I shows Princess Sibylla wearing the aquamarine tiara:
Hi Bobby!
35.gif

WOW....those are some serious rocks on that tiara!
3.gif

Lori

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
And here is the last one for today - Princess Désirée wearing her wedding gift tiara and her sister Princess Christina (not sure) wearing the four button tiara, attending the Amaranther Ball.
*I've already posted this picture here

U141698811.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 6:11:19 PM
Author: loriken214
Date: 10/19/2009 6:01:22 PM

Author: prince.of.preslav

This picture was posted before, but I''m not sure by who. I shows Princess Sibylla wearing the aquamarine tiara:

Hi Bobby!
35.gif

WOW....those are some serious rocks on that tiara!
3.gif

Lori

Hi, Lori!

Yes, these are big stones. It''s really a pity we don''t see this tiara anymore. It is the best looking aqua tiara I''ve ever seen.
I''ve posted a colour photo when the tiara was discused. It was worn by Margareta at Christina''s wedding. If you are interested you can browse the previous pages.

Bobby

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
maybe my foult its so much about sweden.

but here is recent photos from gala in spain

11107096.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
and the princess

11107095.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Spanish tiaras so far

Sofia.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
All tiaras Crown Princess Maxima wore

some
38.gif
and some
4.gif

lol

resized_MZ.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Princess Letizia of Spain

GYI0056687991_xxlarge.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
thank you for the photos of maxima and sofia
I like when one see the different tiaras or jewllery side by side.

i wonder maybe the aquamarine kokoshnik tiara as a wedding tiara? or is it to near future if the king bought the tiara from his sister.

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
infamta elena

INFANTA_ELENA.gif

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the panels of the Spanish and Dutch tiaras, fogdancer!

The last picture from the Spanish panel isn''t of a Spanish royal lady. This is HRH Princess Irene of Greece and Denmark, younger sister of HM The Queen of Spain and HM King Constantine II of Greece. It is possible that the tiarashe''s wearing is still in her possession, but we haven''t seen her wearing one since the fall of the monarchy, I think.

Bobby

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
Margarita of Romania

margarita-of-romania-w-greek-tiara.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
i am lookinf for the tiaras wich princess alexandra luxembourg and her sister in law Tessy use is there any good photos of them?

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
one more of anne

PRINCESS%20ROYAL%20OFFICIAL%20PORT.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
princess theodora

PPE08052409.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Here is a clear photo of Infanta Elena''s tiara from her wedding. This tiara actually belonges to Don Jaime''s famiy. Since they are now separated I doubt we''ll see this beautiful tiara anymore.

3hjbkn.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 12:06:57 PM
princess theodora

The piara that Princess Theodora wears were brooches that belonged to Queen Alexandrine of Denmark. Later Queen Ingrid of Denmark created that lovely tiara and gave it to her youngest daughter Queen Anne-Marie of Greece. The tiara was worn by Marie-Chantal Miller at her wedding to Crown Prince Pavlos.
Corect me if I''m wrong, but isn''t the photo of Pss Theodora and Prince Nicholas from the second wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark?

Bigger picture of the Princess and the tiara:

Princess.Theodora.Tiara.Danish.Wedding.2.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
yes its from Joachim maries wedding

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
does anyone have a better photo

6a00d8341c648253ef00e55387e.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 2:50:17 PM
does anyone have a better photo

I doubt there is a much better version of that picture. When I zoom the picture the tiara looks like GD Joséphine-Charlotte's emerald and diamond necklace/tiara.
I think that was the conclusion on The Royal Forums.
Princess Alexandra's tiara is a mistery for me. It may be one of the jewels that I haven't seen before.

And just because I don't like seeing TRH without their legs, here is the photo that I have:

LGD_photo.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
And here is a picture of Joséphine-Charlotte wearing her emerald and diamond necklace/tiara:

M31.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
does anyone have a close up on alexandras necklace?

HRH_Princess_Alexandra.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results