shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
one more

i would love to know what year and what event they are taken.

rowpearlnecklacecpvictoria3.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
i have lost the little information i had on this necklace, is there anyone with information about it.

cpvictoriamulticolour-neckl.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
another pic I''ve found of Princess Maxima ER
20.gif
31.gif

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Monica

b_527.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Thnk you, Monica!

That''s a very interesting and clear picure of Princess Maxima''s ring. Where did you find it? The jeweller''s site, maybe?

Bobby

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 11:56:38 AM
Author: Josefine
i have lost the little information i had on this necklace, is there anyone with information about it.

What I've read is that it has blue and pink sapphires. I'm not sure, but to me the stones look more like topazes than sapphires. I don't really like the necklace and I'm happy the Crown Princess doesn't wear it often. Do you know if anyone else in the family has worn it?

Bobby

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
in back of my mind i thought i saw it on one of the kings sisters when she were young but i cant find such photo now.
I think victoria may be the first one

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Helllo Bobby!
Thanks I cannot recall where I find the photo, I found it surfing...lol ah I just got it:
www.theroyalforums.com or this link to http://images.google.com.br/images?q=princess%20maxima%20engagement&hl=pt-BR&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
according to Hello Magazine here''s and excerpt of the infos about Maxima engagement ring:

The handmade, half-round platinum wedding bands, 2.5mm thick, were made by an Argentine jeweller, who charged the couple the symbolic amount of just one peso. Maxima will be wearing hers with pride alongside the impressive platinum-set engagement ring designed by her then fiancé. The centre stone of an oval orange diamond is flanked by two emerald-cut diamonds set in bands encrusted with brilliant-cut diamonds.
the link to the page is:
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2002/02/02/dress/; nice to know that Willem her husband designed the ring...how sweet

Attached is a photo that I think is the official portrait of the engaged Maxima and Willem sorry is so tiny.

Thanks for looking

Monica

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
The official photo

willem-maxima-g.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding dress! Equal to the pretty bride. What''s the story on her tiara? Anybody know? Very nice & looks lovely on her. I can''t say the engagement ring does anything for me; it''s a bit heavy looking, but does have more personality than a plain solitaire.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Hello JewelFreak nice to hear you liked the wedding gown (By Valentino) of Maxima she is so nice uhn...well she wears many tiaras; about the wedding tiara here goes the infos:
The diamond stars tiara or Máxima’s wedding tiara:
The diamond stars tiara was created by taking the base of the pearl button tiara (yet to be worn by Máxima) and adding some diamond stars from the Orange-Nassau collection to it. Máxima wore it three times so far:

-Her own wedding (February 2002)
-The wedding of princess Märtha-Louise of Norway and Ari Behn (May 2002)
-The wedding of prince Frederik of Denmark and Mary Donaldson (May 2004)

is a hard thing here in this site to upload just one photo per post....but if you want to read more about Crown Princess Maxima tiaras here you can find it please check:
http://theroyaltwist.com/princess-maximas-tiaras/

I was researching about the dutch jewels and sadly Queen Beatrix is not interested in to make an inventory to the public....(sighs), but I still think that Maxima deserve a nice tiara
31.gif
, I am going to find the Princess Mabel wedding dress (hideous)...lol
29.gif

diamondstars01.png

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
argh Mabel got married with Friso of the dutch royal family without the approval of the queen Beatrix & parliament...so he''s not in the line to the throne, aww here we go ... check her awful bow bow & bows wedding gown...

friso-dop1a.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
The diamond sunray tiara or princess Mabel’s wedding tiara
The diamond sunray tiara
10.gif
is the second setting of the Mellerio Sapphire Tiara and consists of 11 large diamonds from the original tiara, set to a new frame. Princess Mabel was the first to wear this setting on her wedding day. Máxima has worn the tiara two times since: Incoming state visit from the Ukrain (June 2006)
-Diamond jubilee of King Bhumibol of Thailand (June 2006)

Thanks for looking

sunray.png

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Crown Princess Letizia of Spain engagement ring:

I was waiting for more...
15.gif

letizias_trouw_en_verlovingsringjj.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Princess Mary of Denmark Engagement Ring and Eternity wedding band!
So far never see both rings here.

Thanks for looking right after her earrings....wow[:love
:]

Mary%20smykker%2011.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Wearing her Engagement Ring & Eternity wedding band, so far in posts here never seen them

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Monica

P.S.: Right after you can see her earrings
30.gif
31.gif

MDonaldson.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark earrings
31.gif
30.gif

Thanks for looking!

brincos.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Hello Josefine!

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria is going to get married soon. She favors a tiara worn by Queen Victoria of Sweden. The Queen Victoria of Sweden, nee Baden, wearing the Leucthenberg Saphires.

It is said that The Leucthenberg Sapphire parure (A parure is a set of various items of matching jewelry, which rose to popularity in 17th century Europe. The word is derived from Old French, parure means adornment, from the verb parer, to adorn.) is made from a belt that was part of Empress Josephine of the French people’s sapphire parure.

The pear shaped sapphires in the tiara have been replaced by large pear formed pearls, but no one since Queen Victoriahas has worn the pearls. The parure was also a favorite of her successor, Queen Louise, nee Battenberg/Mountbatten, who made the earrings out of two hairpins.

What is interesting about this picture is that Queen Victoria is also wearing the Baden Fringe tiara over her chest. The tiara that she got as a wedding present from her parents and that she wore as a necklace on her wedding to the crown prince Gustav.The tiara is a favorite of today’s Crown Princess Victoria.

VI.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/29/2009 6:48:37 PM
Author: JewelFreak
Different subject, but I just happened on this choker, diamonds, sapphire & pearls. The center jewel detaches to be worn as a brooch. Belonged to Queen Elena of Savoia (Montenegro), wife of King Vittore Emmanuele III of Italy. She lived from 1873 to 1952 & was apparently popular with the Italian people. After the King''s abdication when Mussolini took over, I think she took the title ''Duchess of Montenegro.'' The choker was auctioned in Monte Carlo in July, don''t know the price it realized. Beautiful sapphire!
WOWZA, that stone just glows!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2009 10:20:40 PM
Author: fogdancer
Hello Josefine!

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria is going to get married soon. She favors a tiara worn by Queen Victoria of Sweden. The Queen Victoria of Sweden, nee Baden, wearing the Leucthenberg Saphires.

It is said that The Leucthenberg Sapphire parure (A parure is a set of various items of matching jewelry, which rose to popularity in 17th century Europe. The word is derived from Old French, parure means adornment, from the verb parer, to adorn.) is made from a belt that was part of Empress Josephine of the French people’s sapphire parure.

The pear shaped sapphires in the tiara have been replaced by large pear formed pearls, but no one since Queen Victoriahas has worn the pearls. The parure was also a favorite of her successor, Queen Louise, nee Battenberg/Mountbatten, who made the earrings out of two hairpins.

What is interesting about this picture is that Queen Victoria is also wearing the Baden Fringe tiara over her chest. The tiara that she got as a wedding present from her parents and that she wore as a necklace on her wedding to the crown prince Gustav.The tiara is a favorite of today’s Crown Princess Victoria.

Here''s a more up close pic of the tiara. I love this pic of Victoria. Both girls look so much like their mother.

PrincessSM.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Josefine maybe you are talking about two specific tiaras of Princess Madeleine one is The Aquamarine Bandeau Tiara that I am going to attach as next

Bandeau.JPG

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Here you can see the Aquamarine Bandeau Tiara of Princess Madeleine of Sweden that some people calls as hideous, or like the eye of a Cyclope...lol

bluest.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 12:04:43 AM
Here you can see the Aquamarine Bandeau Tiara of Princess Madeleine of Sweden that some people calls as hideous, or like the eye of a Cyclope...lol

Thnk you, fogdancer, for the photos and information about the Swdish royal jewels. I'm sure Josefine will apriciate them.

Here is the clearest picture of Princess Madlene wearing the aquamarine bandeau/tiara I have in my files:

untitled_aqua_mad.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Here is a clear picture of the beautiful Princess Madeleine wearing her mother''s 10th anniversary tiara:

dmf.jpeg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 8:49:19 PM
argh Mabel got married with Friso of the dutch royal family without the approval of the queen Beatrix & parliament...so he's not in the line to the throne, aww here we go ... check her awful bow bow & bows wedding gown...

Here is a Link where you can see Mabel's wedding tiara clearly. there are also pictures of Maxima wearing it.

This second setting of the sapphite tiara actually remindes of the fan-shaped tiara that Queen Victoria gave her granddaughter Princess Maud (later Queen of Norway) on her 18th birthday. It was worn by the present Crown Princess, Matte Marit, at her pre-wedding gala. The Dutch stones are much bigger ofcoure. Here the picture of the tiara worn by Queen Sonja with QVictoria's Turkish earrings:

stiara5a.jpg

robinj

Shiny_Rock
I have an almost dirty fantasy about the Crown Princess Victoria; That will wear the Baden Fringe Tiara as a necklace, just like Victoria of Baden did on her wedding day. It will be the first Crown Prince/Princess wedding in Sweden since then!

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2009 3:45:42 PM
Author: robinj
I have an almost dirty fantasy about the Crown Princess Victoria; That will wear the Baden Fringe Tiara as a necklace, just like Victoria of Baden did on her wedding day. It will be the first Crown Prince/Princess wedding in Sweden since then!

I have another scenario - Crown Princess Victoria wearing the Baden fringe arownd her neck at the pre-wedding gala, and then the Cameo tiara for her wedding day. Maybe the two row pearl necklace would be a nice match for Cameo tiara, but it depends on how low cut the dress will be.
That's just how I imagine the thinks, of course.

Bobby

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 5:32:46 PM
Author: prince.of.preslav

Thnk you, fogdancer, for the photos and information about the Swdish royal jewels. I''m sure Josefine will apriciate them.

Here is the clearest picture of Princess Madlene wearing the aquamarine bandeau/tiara I have in my files:
I still love this aqua tiara...it is very simple, but beautiful at the same time!
30.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 5:41:15 PM
Here is a clear picture of the beautiful Princess Madeleine wearing her mother''s 10th anniversary tiara:
BEAUTIFUL....PRINCESS AND TIARA!!!
30.gif

Lori

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2009 6:31:32 PM
Author: loriken214
Date: 10/17/2009 5:32:46 PM

Thnk you, fogdancer, for the photos and information about the Swdish royal jewels. I'm sure Josefine will apriciate them.

I still love this aqua tiara...it is very simple, but beautiful at the same time!
30.gif

Lori

Hi, Lori! It nice to see you again here!

You're absolutely right! Aperantly we have the same opinion about the aqua tiara - Simple and beauiful.
It actually remindes me of this rescently sold tiara - Link.

Both jewels are created to show the beautiful stone and maybe to be worn by a young woman(princess). That of course is just my humble opinion.

Bobby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results