shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Twisty Rope Band

Evielution

Rough_Rock
Hubbs and I went to Napa for a little anniversary weekend getaway and came back with a blingy souvenir! I love St. Helena and we always stop by Orin Swift tasting room and then meander down Main for some window shopping. Of course I insist on going into every jewellery store. Well hubby surprised me by offering to get me this band when he saw how much I loved it with my engagement ring. I guess hubby was paying attention when I told him what an anniversary band is :D

img_13707.jpg

img_13708.jpg

img_13709.jpg

Evielution

Rough_Rock
I'm worried that the little diamonds will rub on the struts from my e-ring so I've already ordered a 1mm rose gold spacer from vrai & oro.

img_13710.jpg

img_13711.jpg

img_13712.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It looks lovely on you! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful band! It looks gorgeous with your ring. It doesn't look like you will need a spacer to me, but it couldn't hurt. Happy anniversary!!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It's very complimentary to your e-ring. Happy Anniversary!

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
They go so well together! Very pretty!

Also- I love your nail polish. Would you share the name of it, if you know?

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the contrast between the diamonds and the rose gold. It looks fantastic with your ring!

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty. I like rose gold but I'm very pale and it doesn't do much for my skin tone - it looks gorgeous on you. Your nails look lovely too!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is lovely. Complements your e-ring and so sweet of your DH to remember. Bravo to him. :appl: :appl:

Evielution

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the lovely comments!
I agree a spacer is *probably* not essential but this is my excuse to buy a skinny skinny band for my stack and it was very inexpensive :D
I believe the nail color was called 488 Season Beige and it's a gel polish by DND.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! Adds interest without taking over...nice find!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evielution please post pictures of your stack when you receive your spacer band :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they actually look like they were made to live together! Absolutely Love!

Evielution

Rough_Rock
tyty333 said:
I like it! Adds interest without taking over...nice find!

Thanks! I'd been shopping around b&m stores but nothing really grabbed me. Most either got lost under the stone or completely took over.

Alex T said:
Wow, they actually look like they were made to live together! Absolutely Love!

Thank you! I'm quite pleased. I was thinking my E-ring didn't need a band and I could just wear it solo because I didn't love anything I paired with it. And then I found this one and it feels complete somehow. :)

Bonfire said:
Evielution please post pictures of your stack when you receive your spacer band :appl:

Just got it in the mail today! Speedy delivery as I just ordered it Monday!

I ordered it from an online boutique and it was only $50 I'm very happy with the quality and the packaging was so cute! It was like opening a gift to myself :lol:

img_13745.jpg

img_13746.jpg

img_13747.jpg

img_13748.jpg

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow I love this! Do you mind sharing the name of the jeweler who makes the twisty band? I would love to go check it out next time I am there :)!

Evielution

Rough_Rock
GearGirly|1479957212|4102116 said:
Oh wow I love this! Do you mind sharing the name of the jeweler who makes the twisty band? I would love to go check it out next time I am there :)!
Sure! It's from Padis Jewelry. I'm not sure if they make it or if it is another brand as it was in the same case as the Gabriel Co. pieces. I know Padis has a few locations and Gabriel Co you can check out online and find a retailer.

Evielution

Rough_Rock
Playing with my stack

img_13749.jpg

img_13750.jpg

img_13751.jpg

img_13752.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your Anniversary!

Your rose gold twist band is beautiful! So delicate and sparkly.

All of your rings are gorgeous, and what a wonderful variety you have to play with and switch up the look!

Thanks for sharing!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, and congratulations! It looks great with your stack!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results