shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Stacking Ring ala Coatimundi and Tiffany Swing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the 5 mm. band...with the two ritani endless love bands.

rose gold 5mm band.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the Michele watch....

rose gold michele watch.jpg

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really beautiful and looks wonderful with your other ring, too. I have a soft spot in my heart for rose gold. Great find!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - I love it! The diamonds look like they''re great quality, too - so pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The watch and rose gold band are very pretty! It is nice to have a few pieces to mix and match!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Butterfly! I just LOVE this band. Can you tell me how high it comes off your finger? I''m thinking of adding this to my stackables, but I''m worried it will stick out farther than the ones I have. Thanks so much!!!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2008 12:21:18 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I love it. I love that site, but wasn''t sure about the quality. That ring looks pretty significant as far as weight goes, am I right? Its just lovely!!

Yes, I am quite happy with the ring. The diamonds are 50ctw. and they are not gigantic diamonds, but they are not tiny chips either. Also, it is made nice, all openings are even and the diamonds are set well. The band is nicely polished. ETC.

And nothing beats the 5 month plan. Gotta love that.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 4:26:12 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
Hey Butterfly! I just LOVE this band. Can you tell me how high it comes off your finger? I''m thinking of adding this to my stackables, but I''m worried it will stick out farther than the ones I have. Thanks so much!!!!!

HI, I am not really sure, I would say 2.5 to 3 mm. high. Mine is sized a little loose as I kind of like my rings like that, so it sits a bit weird on my finger.

It''s not a bad ring at all. They also have a semi-eternity band in rose gold for $195, but it is only 1.5mm. and I want at least 2mm, esp. if it is gold as it seems to bend more easily on me.

Good luck, I hope you get it!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Bump!
Butterfly, I am currently craving this ring...give me the push I need.....enable me!
31.gif

Btw, you have great stacking bands....is there a thread where iI can see them & drool??

Debsparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi Butterfly,
Where did you buy your Michele watch? Its so pretty!
30.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing that. I have never looked at their bands. Now I think I will!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove rose gold. it is just so lovely. nice choice, and you''re no exception-the rose gold is so flattering on you!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I''d never been on ice.com before. But if the quality is fairly nice, they certainly have some tempting ideas. I love that ring, butterfly. It makes an awesome stacker. I definitely need some rose gold, nice choice!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...thats so beautiful, and such a great price! I might have to order one for myself!!
27.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think your thread has caused me to get the pink/rose gold itch.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2008 2:50:32 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Bump!
Butterfly, I am currently craving this ring...give me the push I need.....enable me!
31.gif

Btw, you have great stacking bands....is there a thread where iI can see them & drool??
Ha, ha, I am still loving this ring. I am definitely keeping it! I don''t know what else to say. Remember if you don''t love it, you can return it for free within 30 days!
I don''t have a thread, but I did post once about my tiffany jazz band, here is the linky-

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-jazz-ring-and-other-tiffany-bands.82421/

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2008 9:29:41 PM
Author: Debsparkle
Hi Butterfly,
Where did you buy your Michele watch? Its so pretty!
30.gif

Hi, I got the Michele watch at Topper''s Jewelers in Burlingame, CA. They actually sell them at a slightly discounted price. I have another one with silver and I have about 10 different colored bands. I have a denim band that I love with it.

I have not worn it in a while since the batteries need replacing.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
hi everyone and thanks for the replies! I thought this thread was dead, and then when I happened to look, I saw a bunch of postings!

I don''t have anymore pictures of the ring with other bands. I am waiting on Rose Gold stacking thin eternity bands form BBB and once I get those, I will post pictures with this ring.

I have gotten a few people asking if they could see this ring when I have had it on, so I suppose that''s a good sign.

Thanks again!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Hi again Butterfly17!

Just wondering how the ring is holding up after several months? I still haven''t bought one for myself, but I intend to get it for my b-day this year!

The I1 clariy does concern me. Are the diamonds cloudly, do they have black spots, etc?

Would love to see pics of anything & everything rose gold! I love it & think it is so girly & fun!
18.gif

Thanks!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!
1.gif

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
I''m with SDL - don''t forget to show us the thin rose gold eternity bands!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butterfly, love the ring and watch! I am dying to see your new ring, please, the upgrade
3.gif

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty - I love the shape and the rose gold is so eyecatching against your other band.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
BUMP!
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
HI Guys, I feel so bad!! I actually decided that I did not want them and returned them back. Luckily for me, the salesperson was so nice and let me do it.

I just felt that I really didn''t need another set of rose gold rings, esp. since the upgrade I got was only in a temp. setting and it made no sense for me to keep them if I wasn''t even going to keep the setting that would match it.

I am sorry!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 3:40:46 PM
Author: Skippy123
Butterfly, love the ring and watch! I am dying to see your new ring, please, the upgrade
3.gif

skippy,
Yes, I got it, I also had the diamond upgraded into a different setting by Simon G a few weeks ago. It actually looks very similar to your ring, with trillions on the the sides.

I want to post it, but I can''t find my purple camera. I think my daughter played with it and got it lost!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, very pretty! I love that it is RG.
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 8:29:36 AM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 7/21/2008 3:40:46 PM
Author: Skippy123
3.gif

skippy,
Yes, I got it, I also had the diamond upgraded into a different setting by Simon G a few weeks ago. It actually looks very similar to your ring, with trillions on the the sides.

I want to post it, but I can''t find my purple camera. I think my daughter played with it and got it lost!
Oh my gosh, really!!! I can''t wait to see it!
9.gif
Oh no to losing your camera.
15.gif
I am crossing my fingers and toes you find it; I can''t wait to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results