shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Stacking Ring ala Coatimundi and Tiffany Swing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hello, everyone, I posted about getting this ring from ice.com on Sparkles22 thread, but I want to post a separate thread in case no one looks there and is looking for a swing type ring in rose gold.

I previously purchased two rose gold eternity bands like Vespergirl's, but mine were rose gold plated and a diamond was missing, so I returned them back. Since then I have been looking for something in rose gold, and I love Coatimundi's antique style ring and the Tiffany swing ring.

I found this ring on ice.com when I did a search for rose gold rings. I was unsure whether to get it as I have never bought from them or saw anyone here buy from them, but the ring looked nice and the price option was great. And they offered a 30 day return with free return shipping.

The ring was $475, with an option to do 5 monthly payments of $95. They offered free shipping and no tax depending on where you are located. Plus, if you are unhappy, they email you a prepaid UPS return label.

Well, I ordered the ring two days ago and I got it today before 12 noon! They automatically upgraded me to overnight fedex shipping.

I have to say, I am pretty impressed with the ring. The diamonds are bright and sparkly, the ring is not thin and flimsy, the workmanship is great, nothing I could find that would make me second my choice.

I polished it to make sure the rose gold would not wear off and then threw it into the ultrasonic as well just to make sure no diamond would pop out.

rose gold diamond stack ring.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add that all I paid so far for the ring was $95 and they shipped it out the day after I ordered it.

It is 14kt. rose gold with .50 ctw. diamonds. The description of the diamonds are H/I 1 clarity. I am happy with the color/clarity combo and don't see any difference at all compared to my Ritani which is supposed to be G/H VS. It is a 3mm. band.

I ordered size 5 1/2 and since it is in between sizes, mine does come with a tiny sizing bar in since they could not fit a whole link in there.
I really love this ring!

rose gold ice stack band 027_edited.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting your experience butterfly 17. Your new stacking ring is gorgeous and I''m especially fond of how high it sits off the finger. I had one of those Lauren Klein rose gold bands too and sent mine back for different reasons...I''m sorry it didn''t work out for you.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Love in Bloom!

rose gold ice stack band 042.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Last picture for now. I don''t have my e-ring from whiteflash yet, so once I get it, I will post pictures of the rings together!

rose gold ice stack band 036.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Butterlfy,
I REALLY like this band, it''s sooooo pretty. The rose gold gets me every time, just beautiful. Enjoy!!!
30.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love that style, I just wish is more often came with marquise stones. Great find!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely lovely!!! My boyfriend bought me my aquamarine & diamond ring from ice.com and I really think it''s a great little ring. Very happy with it! Glad to hear you''re happy with your piece as well! It really is so pretty!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oooo I love it butterfly! Looks fantastic!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s pretty! I love the shape of each little bobble. It looks good with your white ring as well.

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
I love the rose gold! It is so unique...can''t wait to have a swing ring someday!!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2008 4:07:29 PM
Author: butterfly 17
I forgot to add that all I paid so far for the ring was $95 and they shipped it out the day after I ordered it.

It is 14kt. rose gold with .50 ctw. diamonds. The description of the diamonds are H/I 1 clarity. I am happy with the color/clarity combo and don''t see any difference at all compared to my Ritani which is supposed to be G/H VS. It is a 3mm. band.

I ordered size 5 1/2 and since it is in between sizes, mine does come with a tiny sizing bar in since they could not fit a whole link in there.
I really love this ring!
Congrats butterfly, you''re new ring is such a pretty shade of rose gold.

You made me chuckle over paying only $95.- for the ring and having it shipped right away. Welcome to my world! I''ve bought loads of jewelry that way!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fantastic!!! I love the rose gold.
30.gif
It looks great stacked with your other ring. What a great find
36.gif
Careful, those stackers are ADDICTING!!!!!!! Every time I get one, I think that it will complete my collection....nope!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
The more rose gold I see, the more I want some! LOL!

I love that ring!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys!! Thanks so much. I am very happy I bought it and that I didn''t break the bank. I can''t wait to get the other two rose gold bands I ordered from Bailey, banks and biddle.

I have always loved Rose gold esp. because it complements my olive skin tone so well.

After seeing vespergirl''s RG eternity bands with her solitaire, I knew I wanted something similar.

It''s obviously not the real deal swing ring, but it curbs my appetite for wanting one and it is unique with the rose gold.

Thanks again! Your comments are always appreciated!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thatis really pretty!!! I tried on a Rolex today that was stainless and rose gold, and I thought it was gorgeous! I honestly wonder why rose gold hasn''t been more common over the years. I really think it is more flattering to my skin tone than yellow gold. But perhaps I should think of ordering a ring in it, because those watches were $$$$$$$$$$
6.gif
!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Butterfly- it''s gorgeous! May I ask, what is the other eternity ring you''re wearing?

sera

Ideal_Rock
That''s really pretty! I''m another rose gold fan. The diamonds do look sparkly... very lovely. The price is great, too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is wonderful I love it!!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i really like the look of the two rings, especially this mix with the two metal tones, it looks great!! i have always had my heart on a swing ring

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I really love your new ring! The rose gold and white look so pretty together! Congratulations on finding such a beauty!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 10:12:42 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thatis really pretty!!! I tried on a Rolex today that was stainless and rose gold, and I thought it was gorgeous! I honestly wonder why rose gold hasn''t been more common over the years. I really think it is more flattering to my skin tone than yellow gold. But perhaps I should think of ordering a ring in it, because those watches were $$$$$$$$$$
6.gif
!!!

I don''t know why rose gold hasn''t "taken" off, but I am really loving it. I have a few other rose gold pieces. I always wanted a rose gold pendant with diamonds, but could never find anything I really liked that was unique. I do have a Mirabelle rose gold handbag pendant and a Roberto Coin tiny treasures cancer awareness pendant.

I also have a rose gold watch, it is a Michelle watch with leather straps. I forgot the style of it. I almost never wear it and got it about two years ago as an anniversary gift from hubby.

When I got the watch, I went on a rose gold craze. I got hoop earrings, two or three bracelets, a 5mm. rose gold band. All things to go with the watch, but nothing so expensive that I would regret the purchase later on.

If I find the old post, I will post a picture of the watch for you.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 10:25:06 PM
Author: february2003bride
Butterfly- it''s gorgeous! May I ask, what is the other eternity ring you''re wearing?

It''s the Ritani endless love wedding band. Mine is not a true eternity, it has a tiny sizing area in the back in case I ever need to resize it.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results