shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Pave bands with Milgrain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
butterfly the bands are gorgeous! And what a great price!

Ok, I think you have started a major trend coz I may have to grab a couple as well in my size so I do hope they make them in that size.
Just a quick ques if you don''t mind...do they sparkle? It looks like they do from your pics but are you really happy with their quality?
Thanks
35.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 6:04:04 PM
Author: btrflygrl23
butterfly the bands are gorgeous! And what a great price!

Ok, I think you have started a major trend coz I may have to grab a couple as well in my size so I do hope they make them in that size.
Just a quick ques if you don''t mind...do they sparkle? It looks like they do from your pics but are you really happy with their quality?
Thanks
35.gif

Ha, ha, good question as I was worried about this too since they are described in the ebay listing as single cut as opposed to round brilliant, but they do sparkle.

I louped them when I got them to make sure that I was not lied to and I am happy with the quality.
1.gif
Then I took my polishing cloth to them to make sure they were not rose gold plated. I did this to the Laurenklein ones and the bands became white!

They are about the same diamond quality as the ones that were in the laurenklein band I would guess. I am not a diamond expert by any means, but I am a clarity nut and I would not keep these rings if I was not satisfied with the diamonds, no matter what the price. And I would not post them for others to buy either.
2.gif

But to be fair, I do notice a difference in the diamonds when I wear it with the simon g ring though, but I don''t know if it''s because the diamonds in the simon g are better cut (most likely) or "whiter" in color (another most likely) or because there seems to be more prong coverage on the rose gold ones than the simon g ones. Another thing is that I have been wearing them and have not put them in my ultrasonic, but I regularly put the simon g one in it whenever I go to bed. So, they might also just need a good cleaning.

The metal work itself is excellent and I could not be more pleased with it, perfectly round, perfect milgrain. If you look at the milgrain in my picture with the simon g ring, you can see that the milgrain is better on the rose gold bands than on the simon g. There is more depth to it and it''s more even throughout.

If you do decide to get them and you are not happy, you can always return them anyway. That was my plan if it had turned out I didn''t like them. But I do!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
butterfly, I heard back from the seller that they do have my size. I sent them another email to see if they have 2 b/c I think one would be too think to wear by itself. then I''ve got to get up the nerve to just buy them. I''ve got another little project I''m working on and may have funds going towards that so we''ll see
2.gif
I really do love those little bands though..

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so jealous, they are beautiful!!! I ordered 2 of these bands a few months ago from this seller and the diamonds were gray and dull so I sent them back. But yours are gorgeous! It makes me want to order them again, maybe I just got a couple of lemons
8.gif

I LOVE them paired with your Simon G band
30.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo, I do hope you get them and you like them!

luvmyhalo, I specifically asked them to make sure they sent me the best of the ones they had. I was worried about them too. I told him that I was really really picky and I wanted the ones with the best diamonds and the ones with no messed up holes on the inside.
2.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love those!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly, THANK YOU!
I really appreciate all the info and I trust your judgment so I think I''m going to pull the trigger. I will need to find out if he has my size and I may take your advice and ask the vendor really nicely to make sure they are a really good set of bands.
I LOVE yours they look really, really, really pretty and elegant and yes the mill grain work is excellent.
I was just wondering too if there is some sparkle to them so that they would match with my other items which are all from PS vendors but you say there is sparkle and that''s fantastic!
Enjoy yours my dear!
21.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! So pretty! Love the endless combinations!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results