shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Lotus Set Medium-Light Purple Spinel!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh RissaLou, I love it!! Just beautiful.

Do you have many spinels? I'd love to know how the OEC cut compares to something like a Portuguese cut in spinel.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1378333945|3514607 said:

Do you have many spinels? I'd love to know how the OEC cut compares to something like a Portuguese cut in spinel.

This was my first Spinel, and it's hard to judge by computer screen, so I'm not sure how a Portuguese cut would compare IRL, but I LOVE my OEC on this Spinel!! It really flashes :love:
I have my pendant Spinel on it's way to me now so I'll let you know how a cushion compares :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
RissaLou|1378350063|3514771 said:

This was my first Spinel, and it's hard to judge by computer screen, so I'm not sure how a Portuguese cut would compare IRL, but I LOVE my OEC on this Spinel!! It really flashes :love:
I have my pendant Spinel on it's way to me now so I'll let you know how a cushion compares :bigsmile:
I look forward to reading your thoughts on the different cuts!

And you should probably order up a spinel bracelet in a brilliant cut. For research's sake. :naughty:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1378402381|3515070 said:
RissaLou|1378350063|3514771 said:

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the different cuts!

And you should probably order up a spinel bracelet in a brilliant cut. For research's sake. :naughty:

:lol: Ha, I think your absolutely right!! :naughty: It's okay if it's for research :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results