shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold Lotus Set Medium-Light Purple Spinel!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my o my am I so very excited! :appl:

For your viewing pleasure is my fresh out of the box 10 year anniversary present!
An AMAZING (in my opinion) 3.72 carat medium-light purple Ceylon Spinel measuring 9.7mm. Specially cut as an OEC set in 14k rose gold, which matches my wedding set. The lotus setting with small accent diamonds is the absolute perfect setting for this stone. I am in love!! :love:

I received this ring from JuliaBJewelry on ETSY a very new store only open a few months, but the owner Julia is an absolute gem to work with and so very knowledgeable. Definitely one to keep an eye on as I have a sneaking suspicion that she is going to make a great name for herself. She offered me a money back guarantee (including cost of gem appraisal), worked a payment plan for me, gave me a %5 PS discount, had my ring sized, engraved (free of charge by the way as I was on a tight budget, but not sure that would be the case for every transaction) shipped in record time, and packaged it beautifully.

Without further adieu, the "eye candy"... this was my first time photographing Spinel and it is EXTREMELY difficult! Very hard to capture, but it has a beautiful sparkle and color to it IRL. :bigsmile:

spinela1.jpg

spinela2.jpg

spinela3.jpg

spinela4.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
..more photos... :naughty:

spinela5.jpg

spinela6.jpg

spinela7.jpg

spinela12.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
...and some more...

ENJOY! :wavey:

spinela8.jpg

spinela9.jpg

spinela10.jpg

spinela11.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How absolutely beautiful!! I am a big rose gold fan too. Happy 10th!

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That's a gorgeous piece! I've seen Julia's shop and she has lovely pieces. I especially love the floral-inspired rings, they're gorgeous.

Congratulations, and happy 10th anniversary!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that's BEAUTIFUL!! I love your spinel and your setting design!! Anything set NS,EW is a big ole 'YUMMY" for my eyes, and the little 'hidden' gems (?diamonds?) in the gallery are devine!

RG??? um --- YES YES YES!! Just beautiful - fabulous 10th anniversary present!

I'm going to go search out her Etsy shop right now..... thanks for posting!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely beautiful!! I love everything about it - the size of the stone, the color, the cut...and the setting is so pretty! :love: Congratulations on your new ring!! :appl:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that's something to get excited about! It's beautiful!!! Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing a positive experience.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is a beautiful combination! The color of that stone is just spectacular and I'm not always a colored stone fan.

Congrats on such a stunning gift! I'd love to see more pictures of that ring - especially outside!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats really lovely!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that's stunning! Love the color. :)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!!!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1377820632|3512181 said:
Oh that's BEAUTIFUL!! I love your spinel and your setting design!! Anything set NS,EW is a big ole 'YUMMY" for my eyes, and the little 'hidden' gems (?diamonds?) in the gallery are devine!

RG??? um --- YES YES YES!! Just beautiful - fabulous 10th anniversary present!

I'm going to go search out her Etsy shop right now..... thanks for posting!!

Enerchi you always have the best compliments!! I adore you :D

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1377823288|3512205 said:
That really is a beautiful combination! The color of that stone is just spectacular and I'm not always a colored stone fan.

Congrats on such a stunning gift! I'd love to see more pictures of that ring - especially outside!!

Thank you so much! I would LOVE to take more photos, maybe I can get a good one with a clear picture of the color and sparkle...will work on it first thing in the morning :appl:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everybody for such positive feedback! :appl: I'm so glad people like it, because I just love it so much :love: I'm so happy and blessed that I have something so nice to share for such a special occasion :bigsmile:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
That undercarriage/ basket or whatever it is called is just to die for!!!!!!!! :love:

LouMom

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

I've been trying to find a similar setting for my stone- thanks for helping me down the road!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love it. Gorgeous :love:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LouMom|1377891707|3512590 said:
Beautiful!

I've been trying to find a similar setting for my stone- thanks for helping me down the road!

Glad I could help! :wavey:
I actually made a mistake though, the seller calls the setting a "Tulip" not "Lotus" sorry :oops: No matter what it's called it's perfect, the craftsmanship is phenomenal! :love:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is the perfect purple to go with that rose gold. Beautiful stone, lovely setting. :appl:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Okay I was able to get some more photos that show the sparkle and color a little better, but still no where near as good as IRL...did I mention how hard Spinel is to photograph!? :lol:

It's rainy where I am today though, so I couldn't go outside, but I sat right in front of the big living room window and used lots of bright natural daylight. :love:

Enjoy! :appl:

_9483.jpg

_9485.jpg

ts3.jpg

ts4.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last ones...

ts5.jpg

ts6.jpg

ts7.jpg

ts8.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

Lori

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that setting!

Midsommer

Rough_Rock
Too gorgeous !!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I love the setting!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love coming back to this page and looking at this setting!! Its so reminiscent of Sally of Heart of Water - the beautiful prong work and the feminine elegance. You have created a gorgeous ring and I totally enjoy looking at it time and time again!! The spinel has quite the personality as it 'plays' in your different pictures above!!

I just love this ring!!! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful and I love the hidden diamonds. Nice l :appl: ittle surprise.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pixgirl|1378311550|3514395 said:
So beautiful and I love the hidden diamonds. Nice l :appl: ittle surprise.

Thank you so much! The little hidden diamonds are my favorite part too :D

Thanks so much for the compliments ladies! I decided I love my new Spinel so much that I'm going to work on getting a matching pendant made :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results