shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Gold LOGR for my pale morganite is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That melee looks much better after the cleaning session. I think the workmanship is about right for what you paid. I think it''s a decent deal.

Your 2 morganites blend too much into the setting to the point where all I see is the setting. Perhaps the rose gold is too strong. Your amethyst looks divine in it though!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 7:51:09 PM
Author: Chrono
That melee looks much better after the cleaning session. I think the workmanship is about right for what you paid. I think it''s a decent deal.

Your 2 morganites blend too much into the setting to the point where all I see is the setting. Perhaps the rose gold is too strong. Your amethyst looks divine in it though!
Thanks for your input Chrono. I know both of the morganites are so pale, but I think rose gold is the best choice if I''m going to set them - white gold makes them look grey. I agree that the amethyst looks pretty good, but unfortunately it''s too small for the setting, and the prongs don''t even touch the stone. I know some people wouldn''t even set these, but I actually don''t mind more neutral-toned rings. I volunteer in a school, so I could wear it and not be too flashy.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
cellentani- I think I prefer it with the pretty amethyst, too. But the morgantites are pretty, as well.

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 3:51:59 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 6/8/2009 3:31:52 PM
Author: Ryon
Thanks D&T, everyone here seems to love the settings, maybe I should just quit being stubborn and agree haha
Plenty of people here have bought several settings from them, with various experiences. I''ve been lucky and have had mostly good experiences with all of mine. I know they''re not the best quality, but they do the job, and after nearly a year of ownership, all of my settings are still white (all were white gold) and I''ve only had a diamond or two fall out of the pave (common problem unless you go to a master craftsman).

If you''d like to see tons of macros shots of all of my settings, feel free to go back and check my past threads. I have about 12 LOGR settings/rings now.
9.gif
I have to admit, your settings look really nice. (since you have a thousand diamonds in all those settings combined having only 1 or 2 fall out is nothing haha)

Ryon

Shiny_Rock
The amethyst looks the best

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I can see I''m going to have to get an amethyst next. Funny thing is, I didn''t think I''d like rose gold much, or that it wouldn''t look good on my skin. I think having diamonds on the shank helps.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I like the amethyst in your rose gold setting the best as well. The morganites does look better in a setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results