shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Cut thread - old, repro and contemporary pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That L Mege round rose cut is unbelievable. Whomever dreamed of that combination & acquired that piece has very interesting and fashion-forward taste. Very Cool.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Some of the prettiest pieces I''ve seen on PS are right here in this thread. Rose cuts may not have the flash and fire of their brilliant or fancy cut cousins, but they have *character* and *romance*. IMO

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 1:54:45 PM
Author: HollyS
Rose cuts may not have the flash and fire of their brilliant or fancy cut cousins, but they have *character* and *romance*. IMO
I agree.
35.gif

From artdecodiamonds.com:

This original antique diamond necklace contains 132 rose cut diamonds weighing approximately 6.00, 3 briolette diamonds weighing 2.00 carats, and 1.75 carats of old european cut diamonds. The rose cut diamonds are bezel set in a marquis shape like fashion and surround the briolettes and old european cut diamonds. This necklace is in excellent condition. Antique necklaces are very hard find that are in excellent condition. $5,000.00

rosedeco132.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
From Ishay Ben-David.

Fascinating necklace with fancy color diamonds surrounding white rose cuts with 28.15 carats of diamonds. Matching pin with 7.28 carats.

ishaybendavid.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread! It is not often that I come across pretty rose cut diamond..
18.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
This Faberge pill box is in solid 14 KT. pink gold and covered with blue, green and white enamel. The box measures 54 mm in diameter, 33 mm deep and weighs 139.80 g. The box cover has a crest and a ring around it which is set with rose-cut diamonds and a cabuchon Ruby in the center of it. There are markings on the back and inside of the box cover for Faberge. $121,000

fabergebox2.jpg

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I think the 3ct asscher/rose cut from singlestone is gone! I forgot to ask Ari when he e-mailed me last week--& I can't find it anymore on his site. Somebody is really lucky & had a great Christmas present!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Never mind! I found it on their site! Ahh, relief. Now I just need to scratch that winning ticket.....

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I just found it, too! *whew* There''s still hope...

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
LOL-Nimana, my sentiments exactly!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
this stuff is stunning!

Julyjewels

Rough_Rock
I have a question for the forum experts.

How i can put images to showcase?Gallery?

I couldnt find it...

Thanks..

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
May I play too?

This is my rosecut pendant from Fay Cullen.

My husband bought this for me as a reward for giving up smoking.

Jen

georgian.jpg

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Mrs. M! Congrats on quitting, too. What are the dimensions of your rose cut?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kelly.

I''m not sure of the dimensions - I''ll have to dig out the paperwork, but this pic shows it next to a 1.52ct modern pear cut, with a .19 baguette for comparison. I''ll check the actual dimensions for you.

Jen

pearandrosecut.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 6:43:35 PM
Author: Ninama
... well-matched hoops and cabochons in these double hoop earrings set with rose-cut diamonds have been dated to the Qing dynasty (1644–1912). They sold for US$1.55 million in 1997.
Yup, it''s official. My parents always said I had champagne tastes and a beer pocketbook. These made me drool. I wonder why?
20.gif

shay

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond and (what appear to be rose cut) emerald earrings - at Neiman Marcus. $1,900,000.00.

emerald_earrings.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Shay, I know exactly how that problem goes!
9.gif

And oh how I love these emeralds. I wonder if they ever go on sale...

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results