shape
carat
color
clarity

Rolex

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2005 7:14:24 PM
Author: shirsch
I just bought a mens'' ss Datejust oyster Rolex w/ Jubilee band in nyc in the diamond district. I have never seen so many Rolexes in my life. I figured they must all be authentic, or they would be shut down. Now I would like to change the dial, and I live in Alabama. I paid 3100 for the watch with box, papers etc. Please let me know if anyone can direct me to purchase or trade the dial.
if the watch is a newer model,there should be Rolex crown inscribed on the crystal at 6
6.gif

Sandee

Rough_Rock
What's the (very) best discount on a NEW Rolex. Specifically, a Ladies President, 18K, Champagne face with diamond numerals?

Ready to buy - so far, I've been quoted 10%, 12%, then 15% ... tonight 22%. The sticker price on the watch is $16,850. Looking for the best $ I can find (of course).

Thanks! Send me a message offline if you'd like! :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2005 10:24:59 PM
Author: JustMe2
What''s the (very) best discount on a NEW Rolex. Specifically, a Ladies President, 18K, Champagne face with diamond numerals?

Ready to buy - so far, I''ve been quoted 10%, 12$, then 15% ... tonight 22%. The sticker price on the watch is $16,850. Looking for the best $ I can find (of course).

Thanks! Send me a message offline if you''d like! :)
are these quotes from Rolex authorized dealers?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2005 10:24:59 PM
Author: Sandee
What''s the (very) best discount on a NEW Rolex. Specifically, a Ladies President, 18K, Champagne face with diamond numerals?

Ready to buy - so far, I''ve been quoted 10%, 12$, then 15% ... tonight 22%. The sticker price on the watch is $16,850. Looking for the best $ I can find (of course).

Thanks! Send me a message offline if you''d like! :)
22% off sounds like a great deal from an authorized dealer.

Sandee

Rough_Rock

>

Wow. Because the discounts came from well known authorized dealers right in NYC. As a matter of fact, I stopped at the Rolex office on 5th Avenue to pick up a list of Manhattan locations. The first one I went to was across the street! I work in the city, so I started shopping around. Seriously, the percentages I stated are fact. They even wrote down the final price on their business card! I guess I better not name names!
38.gif

Thanks for the comments by the way - great website too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is the same way with Brietlings....are you sure this one is on the up and up? Is it this years model? Has it been previously owned? I would think of every reason possible before buying a watch there. 1/5 off is very low sometimes if something sounds too good to be true it is becuae it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results