shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love Sapphire Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 3:59:49 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Thank you everyone!!! And since some of you have been asking me how much I paid, I will say it was just a tad bit over $1k, plus another $275 to resize it.

Ha, ha, I got such a great deal! I love love love it!!!

My friend was so right telling me to just keep it.

And the plus is that both my girls were born in September, so it''s nice to have a sapphire ring.
2.gif

hi! what a good little deal maker you are. i always enjoy your posts showing us your new finds. it is lovely!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! LOVE IT :) Wow, it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTY!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 6:07:27 PM
Here it is with a paiir of sapphire studs I purchased to go with the ring. The sapphire studs are slightly darker, but not really noticeable when they are not side by side.

I love that they look like a set! The saleslady at BBB even asked me if the earrings were Ritani, but of course I told her they are actually studs with the Whiteflash jackets!!
That''s a beautiful blue! I really like this!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
there is no question, that ring is gorgeous! i like it even more with the three rings together!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2008 8:04:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/26/2008 7:19:48 PM
Here is another picture that I thought was cute. I am wearing my Mirabelle handbag pendant with the studs, right after I got the studs, but before I got the ritani ring.

I thought the studs would be a perfect match, but since I didn''t have the ring with me, it was stuck at the office because they had closed for the holidays, I only realized later that they were darker.
I love your pendant.. and...

*Your lipstick is beautiful, what is it?

Thanks SDL! The color is called 3D by MAC and I am wearing it with chocolate lipliner by Estee Lauder.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thaanks again everyone. I have to say that now that I have had this a few days, I love to wear it with the two bands, not with one.

Also, the bezel adds about 3 mm to the whole diameter of the ring, so it measures about 9.5 mm across. Which means it faces up bigger than my e-ring, which is around 8.2 mm, but because the bezel sits much closer to my finger than the e-ring, they look about the same size in diameter.

Still don''t know which one I love more though!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 9:59:27 AM

Date: 1/29/2008 8:04:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I love your pendant.. and...

*Your lipstick is beautiful, what is it?

Thanks SDL! The color is called 3D by MAC and I am wearing it with chocolate lipliner by Estee Lauder.
Heheee, I was thinking the same thing; I really like the color. glad someone else asked; thanks for the info
9.gif

Glad you are loving your ring; it is gorgeous! The blue is amazing!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
this is definitely a stunner.
I love it.
Enjoy

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring. The color of the sapphire is gorgeous. Love your earrings too.

Linda

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif

that is beautiful!! you are one lucky gal!! i love that you can switch it up with your ering, and the sapphire looks like it is divine!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!..and that stackable bands...mmmm...And the matching earrings! Gorgeous!
Congrats!
1.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!!! I LOVE diamond halos on blue stones like sapphires. That is so beautiful!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I heart this set, it is gorgeousssssss!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I''ve been meaning to go searching for your ring pics, since I first saw it in your avatar. That''s absolutely incredible-the ring, the way it looks with the bands, and the price!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is really pretty (and I love the color)! I thought for the longest time it was an oval from you avatar! I am glad to see it''s round (not that oval wouldn''t have been nice, but I think it looks better round). It looks really beautiful on you! Thanks for sharing!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Love it!! I love sapphires and I just adore the color of your sapphire!! I really like it with both bands!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results