shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love Sapphire Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 7:34:03 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
One more question. Are those the same bands that go with your Ritani e-ring? If so, that is a terrific idea to have two totally different looks to be able to use them with!

Yes, they are. Here is the e-ring itself. I can''t say which I love more. Right now though, it''s the sapphire ring. The bezel just adds more character to the ring.

ring pics blue wreath 032_edited.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my goodness, i love it all. Blue is my favorite color and I hope to someday have sapphire earrings and a sapphire ring too. It's awesome that your ritani bands can match right up too!! Your e-ring is still one of my all time favorite settings too.

ok, and i'm so curious, what kind of deal did you get on that sapphire ring
12.gif

ETA: i'm so very impressed that Ritani was able to size the ring back down....

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Nothing else, just WOW!!!!
30.gif

shay

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats! I love it, that blue is STUNNING!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! BEAUTIFUL! I love the ring alone, with one band and with both bands! And, the earrings are great! Nice jackets!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2008 7:45:02 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 1/26/2008 7:34:03 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
One more question. Are those the same bands that go with your Ritani e-ring? If so, that is a terrific idea to have two totally different looks to be able to use them with!

Yes, they are. Here is the e-ring itself. I can''t say which I love more. Right now though, it''s the sapphire ring. The bezel just adds more character to the ring.
Well, that was absolutely perfect for you to find the sapphire ring when you already had the Ritani bands! How great to be able to have two choices!

Thanks for the info on the earrings, too! It is a big help!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That sapphire is gorgeous... and the setting is really pretty! The earrings are great too!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I love it! What a beautiful sapphire and it is gorgeous in that setting...and with the wedding bands...
30.gif
!

I LOVE the earrings, too....LOVE IT ALL!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I just adore your new ring, that sapphire it sooooo pretty. Such a lovely color, and love it with the bands. The earrings are stunning as well. You have a gorgeous collection methinks!!!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and looks great on you butterfly!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 8:17:21 PM
Author: Shay37
WOW!!!! Nothing else, just WOW!!!!
30.gif
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all your pieces. The ring is amazing and the sapphire stud/diamond jacket is one of my favorite combos right now!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it with two bands, but I have a thing for symmetry! Your e-ring is also gorgeous!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT! A sapphire halo is on my bling wishlist.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
butterfly, your ring and earrings are just stunning!
30.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I went outside and took more pictures. These pictures look more like what the sapphire really look liike. It is so pretty!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 055_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Another side profile. Ritani was able to make the ring perfect round even though they sized it down a lot.
2.gif

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 060_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 057.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Its absolutely lovely - I especially love those last shots in the natural light, the color is just phenomenal, and its set off beautifully by the halo. Congrats on a gorgeous new ring!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love it!!!! The ring is gorgeous! You have choices of how to wear it with the bands. Do you have a favorite way to wear them yet? They look great any way you put them together!!

I have a pair of sapphire studs that I hardly ever wear because I think they look so plain. I never thought of jackets. Hmmmmm..........

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/26/2008 8:10:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
oh my goodness, i love it all. Blue is my favorite color and I hope to someday have sapphire earrings and a sapphire ring too. It''s awesome that your ritani bands can match right up too!! Your e-ring is still one of my all time favorite settings too.

ok, and i''m so curious, what kind of deal did you get on that sapphire ring
12.gif

ETA: i''m so very impressed that Ritani was able to size the ring back down....

The ring is TDF gorgeous! Congrats on the great find and wear in good health always!

Ha, my curiosity is just as piqued as mrssalvo now
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
butterfly, are you wearing the sappire ring as an e-ring and alternating with your round or is it a right hand ring? Since you now have ritani''s both with and without the halo, do you really prefer the halo for it''s character? i always think I''d love a halo for an e-ring but then worry I''d tire of it and wish I just had a big stone on a skinny band. I do know the halo ring is new so it might not be a fair question, but just wanted to see what your thoughts are now that you''ve had your 2+ carat e-ring for a while now.

I also have to say I really do love the sapphire!!! You''ve got one of my favorite collections on here!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new ring!!! I love all of your amazing ritani rings and bands! They are such wonderful rings to alternate.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 2:38:14 PM
butterfly, are you wearing the sappire ring as an e-ring and alternating with your round or is it a right hand ring? Since you now have ritani''s both with and without the halo, do you really prefer the halo for it''s character? i always think I''d love a halo for an e-ring but then worry I''d tire of it and wish I just had a big stone on a skinny band. I do know the halo ring is new so it might not be a fair question, but just wanted to see what your thoughts are now that you''ve had your 2+ carat e-ring for a while now.

I also have to say I really do love the sapphire!!! You''ve got one of my favorite collections on here!!

Mrssalvo, I am actually going to alternate the rings, but if I do wear it as a right hand ring, I will not wear my e-ring on my left hand, maybe just a diamond band.

I am funny like that, I feel weird wearing two flashy rings on both hands. I prefer more simple looks and to wear both on either hand would make me very self conscious.

I love the bezel ring!!! I absolutely love it, I don''t know what else to say. I am not as crazy of the side profile as I am of the top, but I have to say, I do think it is the sapphire that makes me love it so much. The colored stone just makes it pop.

I don''t know if I would get a halo like this around my diamond though. I would get a halo, but a different type one. Actually, speaking about resets, I am really loving the split shank look ala Daniel K, so if I were to reset, it would most likely be a split shank.
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!!! And since some of you have been asking me how much I paid, I will say it was just a tad bit over $1k, plus another $275 to resize it.

Ha, ha, I got such a great deal! I love love love it!!!

My friend was so right telling me to just keep it.
And the plus is that both my girls were born in September, so it''s nice to have a sapphire ring.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 3:53:52 PM

Actually, speaking about resets, I am really loving the split shank look ala Daniel K, so if I were to reset, it would most likely be a split shank.
2.gif

hehe...well you know that is my #1 all time dream ring, so I completely understand that!!

and girl, just over 1K for that sapphire ring
23.gif
you got the deal of the century!!!!

amazing, amazing and yay for you!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2008 4:08:19 PM

Date: 1/27/2008 3:53:52 PM

Actually, speaking about resets, I am really loving the split shank look ala Daniel K, so if I were to reset, it would most likely be a split shank.
2.gif

hehe...well you know that is my #1 all time dream ring, so I completely understand that!!

and girl, just over 1K for that sapphire ring
23.gif
you got the deal of the century!!!!

amazing, amazing and yay for you!!!!!
Ditto! Amazing and wonderful!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!!! I love it! That''s a fantastic sapphire!
36.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, your ring is so beauiful. I love it. Blue is also my favorite color. I really like the 3 rings together as I am a little bias as my wedding set is 3 rings..lol

I also love your earings, absolulately stunning!! congratulations!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results