shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love Sapphire Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys. I am so excited! I finally got my ring from Ritani yesterday.

It is a 1.5 carat ceylon sapphire in the Ritani endless love setting. I absolutely love love love this ring. The color is awesome and it sparkles like crazy.

I got the ring in November as both a birthday and Christmas present but it has been at Ritani waiting to be sized. It was originally a size 8.5 and they went down to a 5.25.

They originally planned to size it down to a 6 and then add sizing beads, but imagine my surprise when Bailey, banks and biddlle called yesterday saying the ring was in and there were no siizing beads.

I love love love it!!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 001_edited.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful, congrats; I love it
30.gif
30.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with a paiir of sapphire studs I purchased to go with the ring. The sapphire studs are slightly darker, but not really noticeable when they are not side by side.

I love that they look like a set! The saleslady at BBB even asked me if the earrings were Ritani, but of course I told her they are actually studs with the Whiteflash jackets!!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 014_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with the wedding bands. I have both, but I think I prefer the look with one band.

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 025_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
With one band.

Ritani endless love sapphire.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Side profile...

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 030_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love love love this ring. It''s so pretty! I love blue and this so far is my favorite.

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 042_edited.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love it - and the earrings are gorgeous too. Great color sapphires!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful!!! And it looks great on you!!!! Love the matching earrings!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Last picture for now. Thanks everyone. I can''t imagine the ring turning out more perfect than it did.

I actually almost returned it because they told me the lowest size they could do was a 6 with sizing balls. I didn''t want to pay for a ring that was not going to be my size.

But my friend convinced me to just keep it because I got a pretty good price on the ring. I am so glad that I did, because look, they were able to do it without the sizing balls!

Yay, Ritani!!!

Ritani endless love sapphire ring 031_edited.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, those are gorgeous! I am looking at sapphire studs right now. What size are yours (mm) and what size are the jackets? How about more pictures, pretty please?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that ring!!!
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
I love the earrings too. So beautiful!
I really like it all 3 ways!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the ring and LOVE the earrings!!!! ENJOY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic - love the 2 bands too. The color is spectacular! Elegant and unique with the sapphire.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Dreamy! You have the best of both worlds. Color that is stunningly dreamy...and diamonds and not just one band...but a trio. Really something. I would love to learn more about your sapphire. The color is just out of the ball park fab! Congrats. Please post more images!!
3.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, I love the ring and I love the earrings. They are GORGEOUS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 6:27:49 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Okay, those are gorgeous! I am looking at sapphire studs right now. What size are yours (mm) and what size are the jackets? How about more pictures, pretty please?

Here is another picture that I took of the studs when I first got them! I got them from my local maul. I was trying to find something about 5mm and I could not find something that was inexpensive, so I went to the mall and there was a store there that said they could source a pair of 5mm studs for me and this is what he made for me.
They are simple 4 prong in 14 kt. gold.
The jackets are the smallest ones from WF, the ones made for the .30 ct. studs. I didn''t like the look with the air gap and I wanted the jackets to appear as very thin bezels around the studs.

back yard pictures 010_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Oophs, wrong picture. The studs were really cheap, $350, so although I was concerned about the color being an exact match, I knew with the price I was paying, I wouldn''t be getting ceylon sapphires. I am happy with the way they turned out though.

back yard pictures 012_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is another picture that I thought was cute. I am wearing my Mirabelle handbag pendant with the studs, right after I got the studs, but before I got the ritani ring.

I thought the studs would be a perfect match, but since I didn''t have the ring with me, it was stuck at the office because they had closed for the holidays, I only realized later that they were darker.

back yard pictures 015_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 6:47:11 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Dreamy! You have the best of both worlds. Color that is stunningly dreamy...and diamonds and not just one band...but a trio. Really something. I would love to learn more about your sapphire. The color is just out of the ball park fab! Congrats. Please post more images!!
3.gif

DKS,

I don''t know too much about the sapphire. I actually picked it up from someone secondhand. I got it for a phenomenal price!

It came with the appraisal that states it is a light ceylon sapphire approximately 1.5 carat. The receipt shows she paid $6000 in 2004. The person I bought it from said she saw it at the store and had it sized by Ritani to her size of 8.5.

She was going through a divorce, so decided to sell this ring and a sapphire/diamond bracelet and matching earrings.

When I got it from the store yesterday, the saleslady asked me how much I paid for the ring and when I told her she was shocked.
2.gif

She told me that the ring would sell at BBB for about $11K if they were selling it right now.

I want to tell you guys what I paid, you won''t believe it either.
2.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love it with both bands. Just adds a sense of balance that appeals to my OCD side. I love how delicate the bands are - it makes the center stone look so substantial!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! Thanks for the extra pictures! MrsS and I were talking about needing sapphire studs and jackets after seeing Katie Holmes'' earrings! I''m just never sure about sizes of things! So do the base of your studs fit inside the .30 size jackets? I was thinking of getting studs around 5-5.2mm but I thought that meant I''d have to get the .5 size jackets. Things like this are very complicated to buy online!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more question. Are those the same bands that go with your Ritani e-ring? If so, that is a terrific idea to have two totally different looks to be able to use them with!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 7:32:38 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Those are beautiful! Thanks for the extra pictures! MrsS and I were talking about needing sapphire studs and jackets after seeing Katie Holmes'' earrings! I''m just never sure about sizes of things! So do the base of your studs fit inside the .30 size jackets? I was thinking of getting studs around 5-5.2mm but I thought that meant I''d have to get the .5 size jackets. Things like this are very complicated to buy online!

yes, these are definitely 5mm, as he measured the diamond studs I had on and I told him that I wanted them exactly the same size.

The diamond studs I have are martini and these are 4 prongs, so I would say that the 4 prongs sits much better than the martini.

They fit inside the .30 size jackets from WF.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results