shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Elongated antique cushion?

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I uploaded some videos but YouTube tells me that it might take a while for them to upload in the full quality- I will post links later when they’re working properly!

Last edited:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
YouTube is giving me trouble so I tried something else. Hope these videos work! (Click the photo to see the video)

Direct sunlight:

Indirect sunlight:

giphy.gif

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is really a wow! great photography!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Ritani must have raised their prices because a similar sized cushion is now much more. You got a great deal! I love the antique chunkiness of this stone and the big flashes of light and color it throws off.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Ritani must have raised their prices because a similar sized cushion is now much more. You got a great deal! I love the antique chunkiness of this stone and the big flashes of light and color it throws off.

Thank you!! It was the only one I found with good pricing at the time. I hope there will be more, and i have a feeling that prices will come down again after Mother’s Day!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! It was the only one I found with good pricing at the time. I hope there will be more, and i have a feeling that prices will come down again after Mother’s Day!

Really? That makes me excited! I have a sweet oval that I don't need but if the price comes down I will buy. :)

Mom2424722

Rough_Rock
So beautiful! And SO meant to be yours! It looks perfect on you. I saw this stone months ago and was seriously considering it. I hesitated because the small table freaked me out. I knew nothing about this type of cut and by the time I did my research and decided to buy, it was gone. Then, several weeks later, (maybe months!) it was back on Ritani. I put it in my cart but was late for work, so I figured I’d buy it when I got home. Nope! GONE!

But… all’s well that ends well!! I saw your post and Jonathan’s comment from DG. Did a search on his site, found a stone, and that baby is now mine.

And, now that my trauma is over, I can congratulate you on this absolute stunner. I commend you for not only your exquisite taste, but also for not procrastinating when you find a stone that speaks to you!

Sadie12

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. Do you have a side profile of this beauty in the DK setting?

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! And SO meant to be yours! It looks perfect on you. I saw this stone months ago and was seriously considering it. I hesitated because the small table freaked me out. I knew nothing about this type of cut and by the time I did my research and decided to buy, it was gone. Then, several weeks later, (maybe months!) it was back on Ritani. I put it in my cart but was late for work, so I figured I’d buy it when I got home. Nope! GONE!

But… all’s well that ends well!! I saw your post and Jonathan’s comment from DG. Did a search on his site, found a stone, and that baby is now mine.

And, now that my trauma is over, I can congratulate you on this absolute stunner. I commend you for not only your exquisite taste, but also for not procrastinating when you find a stone that speaks to you!

Ah! I’m sorry to have unknowingly caused that trauma! I’m so happy for you finding a new beautiful stone!!

Mom2424722

Rough_Rock
Ah! I’m sorry to have unknowingly caused that trauma! I’m so happy for you finding a new beautiful stone!!

Haha! Trauma was short lived. And NOT your fault! I do think it’s funny how this all happened though. I feel like certain sparklies are meant to be with a specific person. I definitely believe that happened to both of us in this case!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I am really loving the simplicity of your setting. How does she look with your diamond wedding bands?

Thanks I love the setting! So far I like it best with a plain platinum band and haven’t experimented a ton with the diamond bands. It has so much presence on its own, it doesn’t need a supporting cast lol! I’ll take some pics for you today! I think if the band was slightly thinner, like 2mm, it would look better with thin diamond bands.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I am really loving the simplicity of your setting. How does she look with your diamond wedding bands?

Here are some pics with diamond bands- I think I like it with two thin bands the best!

IMG_2418.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2415.jpeg
    IMG_2415.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 43

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You really picked a winner- looks stunning with the thinner bands. Such presence!

hyperlactemiac

Rough_Rock
Drooooling at this entire thread! Also in the market for an antique cushion, would you mind sharing your ring size? Would be very helpful to decide on size

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have come back several times hoping for more pictures of this gorgeous jewel! Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results