• Total voters

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
kewl.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I find it totally fascinating how much these can change from one side to the other with only the width of the saw blade missing.

Thank you again for sharing these.

Wink

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you considered turning these into an art object to display @Texas Leaguer ? These shouldn't be hidden away in a safe.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Have you considered turning these into an art object to display @Texas Leaguer ? These shouldn't be hidden away in a safe.
I had them in simple riker mounts in a lighted glass cabinet in my home, along with a variety of other gem and mineral pieces. But Hurricane Harvey rearranged my den along with the rest of the house! The good thing is that most of my specimens were water resilient. The large cabinet, not so much :( Currently everything is in boxes.

How would you display them?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had them in simple riker mounts in a lighted glass cabinet in my home, along with a variety of other gem and mineral pieces. But Hurricane Harvey rearranged my den along with the rest of the house! The good thing is that most of my specimens were water resilient. The large cabinet, not so much :( Currently everything is in boxes.

How would you display them?
I picture a "in action display" with multiple pieces arranged in a group of faces. Sort of like greek theater masks acting out a play. Below is the closest picture I could find to give a sense of how I'd arrange them.
dynamic-dance-drama-on-stage-260nw-592451285.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results