shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings on her fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell I''m having fun with my new digital camera? This camera only has 3x zoom, somehow close up pics look blurry...

The funny thing is that I''m actually not a big ring person. I mostly wear my anniversary ring and also the rings on my pinky which are fun/sentimental to me of bohemian years.

ringshot0901Gsmall.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK experimenting with pic quality, same pic as before.

ringshot0901Gyetsmall.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 7:18:28 PM
Author: simplysplendid

Date: 7/22/2008 5:53:50 PM
Author: Harriet
From a friend and fellow PSer...
Those are gorgeous! I love the opal...

These sure are familiar but i just couldn''t recall whose it is. Hmm.. couldn''t be colormyworld''s, chrono doesn''t like big bling, hmm hmmm, these are not very madam bijoux, hmm... hmm..
My lips are sealed.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 7:30:09 PM
Ooh.. very beautiful Harriet, gorgeous! What the pair of green earrings between your fingers?
Thanks! My very first tsavorites.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread is so much fun.

Part Gypsy,
Thanks.

Linda,
Thanks too. Someday, I''ll replace the sapphires.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm mystery ring hand, so familiay I think it''s gem kltr. I think I''ve been around here too long
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
[Gagged.]

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2008 6:04:36 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
SWWOON! Such lovely eyecandy! Catmom... your collection gets me everytime!!
36.gif
30.gif
Awwww thanks, ccn!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2008 7:11:19 PM
Ladies, all your rings are beautiful!

Catmom, that is some bling! What is the lovely red stone right at the tip of your middle finger? It sure is gorgeous!
Thanks SS!! That''s a ring I bought at a local antique store. I''m pretty sure it''s a synthetic ruby so I can''t show any more of it but thanks for asking!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2008 8:25:20 PM
Author: part gypsy
Freke I am also a lover of chunky silver and gemstone pieces, especially bezel sets.

Lovindiamonds, I could be happy with just 1 from each gemstone suite, whichever one you could spare the least?

Mmm I love the pic with the giant stones!

Catmom, your taste is impeccable!

Harriet, thanks for also showing your earrings as well, yummy colors!
Thanks part gypsy!! You have a beautiful collection yourself! What is the beautiful green ring that is at the top of your middle finger?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Catmom! My sister got that for me. She said it was peridot and white zircon. It is a bit "blingy" for my taste but she remembered my love for peridots.

For the full listing beginning with first finger, top to bottom is mystery purple stone (from greek grandmother), rubellite tourmaline, ruby (also from greek grandma)
2nd finger smoky quartz and unknown stone (either citrine, glass or paste)
3rd finger aquamarine 7 stone ring, emerald and diamond, bezel diamond, and diamond anniversary ring
pinky silver and copper rings (plus 2 carnelian) many were souvenirs/friendship rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results