shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings from PS you lust over and you keep coming back to?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Lightningbug''s ring. Its absolutely stunning and she is considering changing it
38.gif

Date: 3/20/2010 1:35:04 AM
Author: lucky_D
Lightningbug''s ring. Its absolutely stunning and she is considering changing it
38.gif

Ditto on the
38.gif

Please don''t change it! It is breathtaking!!!

Why nobody post my ring??
9.gif
9.gif
16.gif

Date: 2/6/2010 10:42:44 PM
Author: joelly
Actually I have a lot of Pser''s ring that I lust over. But this one is over the top. It is Adis marquise. It is just elegant and very pretty. This is my #1 favorite next to diamond_dana''s 3-stone ring.
Better late than never, they say... lol Thank you so much for the mention, joelly dear, this actually made me come out of my looong lurkdom. You''re too kind!
35.gif
1.gif

Gosh, there are so many beautiful rings, we all know that PS-ers have such a great taste. In terms of uniqueness, the first one that comes to mind is GirlCellist''s amazing moonstone. I just adore that ring!
30.gif

sammoonstonering3.jpg

I think that most of my other favourites have already been mentioned but I can''t remember if I saw windowshopper''s gorgeous EC anywhere? Hmmm, I''ll just go ahead and add it anyway
9.gif

ring%20closeup.jpg

Date: 2/5/2010 2:40:29 PM
Author: Maisie
Another vote for Lynn B''s Brian Gavin solitaire and Tacori ering''s gorgeous emerald cut!

Here are a few more...

wsblue430, Risingsun, Jcrow and Chrono. (I hope its ok to post their photos)
Oh yes, that ring is gorgeous
30.gif
Having said that there are lots of lovely rings here on PS so I could say one is my absolute favourite

Art Nouveau''s 4 carat mahenge spinel ring, setting by Leon Mege!
18.gif

IMG_3995_s.jpg

Loving this thread!

Art Nouveau''s Beaudry

artnouveau3.17beaudry3.jpg

cushiondivine''s Cushion Halo by ERD

I look at it everyday and drool
3.gif

cushiondivine.jpg

i fell in love with cushions when i saw this ring....

and the age and history of this ring is amazing.

lilosstunner.jpg

Uppy''s 3 stone JM. I can''t get the picture to attach for some dumb reason but if you scroll back up, it''s in her avatar. Love love love it!

I also miss Vespergirl''s Asscher. I think she switched to an RB. Anyway, it was a 2 carat asscher and it was GORGEOUS!!!

gorri8''s gorgeous ering....

beautiful workmanship.

gorri8sgorgeouseringabc.jpg

I like simple rings, here are my favorites.

454favrings1.jpg

Musey''s.

Maxspinel''s pink diamond ring... sigh. The setting is amazing, as is the diamond.

Date: 3/25/2010 4:26:50 PM
Author: beadchick
I also miss Vespergirl''s Asscher. I think she switched to an RB. Anyway, it was a 2 carat asscher and it was GORGEOUS!!!
Aww, thanks beadchick! I did switch to an RB. I still love asschers, though, and would love a small one in a halo for a RHR someday ...

Date: 3/26/2010 7:13:59 AM
Author: kribbie
Maxspinel''s pink diamond ring... sigh. The setting is amazing, as is the diamond.
And here it is:

maxspinel pink diamond.jpg

Date: 2/8/2010 2:16:33 AM
Author: shelby09
I love love love Arjunajane''s new OMC.. and a great story. I would love a OMC someday.

awww, cheers shelby for the mention - it is a fun / different story I admit.

actually, my not-so-new AVC now has a brand new BGD Grace setting - which I''m afraid I''ve been too busy (slack?) to post just yet
40.gif
41.gif

I must amend that as it looks lovely in its new home.
1.gif

For me its Lestat''s Leon Mege EC with tapered baguettes
30.gif
it makes my heart flutter
21.gif
and even made me make my mind once and for all on the style of ering i prefer
31.gif

Big shout out to Lestat as well for documenting the ring-buying process so well
35.gif

LeonEC.jpg

What a fab thread! And so many rings I hadn''t seen before (how could I miss a David Zultan - with a fine ruby too!)

I have too many favourites to list, but I think the top 3 are Crasru''s ruby, TGal''s Amelia pad and DiaDiva''s pink topaz pendant (I know, I am cheating!)

Every time I see D&T''s Sholdt my heart skips a beat
30.gif

sholdtdtring10%20012.jpg

You know, I took a bit of a PS haitus for a while, and wasn''t really as active as I am now.

The two rings that brought me back to posting full time were Reena''s and Lovey''s. Seriously. Lovey''s ring makes my heart sing!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 3/26/2010 10:04:33 AM
Author: Gailey
Date: 3/26/2010 7:13:59 AM

Author: kribbie

And here it is:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did I miss this one?!?! Do you have a link to the thread for this amazing beauty???

This is a great thread! So many beautiful rings
30.gif

There are so many beeeuuuutiful rings here! I love having them in one place.

My favs are BostonJeff''s cushion and Kroshka''s stunning monster. I have them both in my "Jewelry Favorites" folder.

whitby_2773 thank you! The setting is by Natalie K. I love her vintage inspired pave settings.

Date: 3/25/2010 12:21:14 PM
Author: Upgradable
Art Nouveau''s 4 carat mahenge spinel ring, setting by Leon Mege!
18.gif

IMG_3995_s.jpg
This is my fav.... soooo gorgeous, sooo classic.... soooo beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 3/29/2010 4:05:31 PM
Author: HVVS
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/flanders-1-04ct-engagement-ring-set-in-platinum-photos-attached.70956/

Stonerman''s late 2007 Flanders in a custom platinum mounting that he designed.

Shape: Flanders Brilliant Cut

Weight: 1.04ct (actual weight 0.210g)

Clarity: VVS2

Flourescence: slight

Colour grade: D

Measurement: 6.56 x 6.54 x 4.04

(6.56 x 6.54 are measured across the cut corners)

RingUntitled-2.jpg

IMG_1134.JPG

Wow. Thanks for posting that HVVS. That is a wonderfully designed ring -- perfect proportions, really shows off the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP