I agree though I know my boyfriend is disappointed because he wanted there to be some surprise element to the ring. However since I am not certain exactly when he plans to officially propose I really need to see it IRL. I should have it back from the appraiser in a few days and will contact Steven this week about it if it really seems noticeable .Dreamer_D|1305649973|2923994 said:I prefer single claws.
BUT I think you need to call Steven and talk to him about these concerns. Then once you see it you can decide what to do. Don't wait around to see it either, you need to see it now and make up your mind, not in a few months when a proposal might take place (not sure if you are engaged yet...)