shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-hand bling of the day

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I am obsessed with my new right hand ring, which was inspired by @Pomelo and @Neptune between the finger rings!

It's Yeprem, i did a search on here and no one has mentioned previously, but i would buy 5 more of their designs if I could afford them!! I'm obsessed with their rings!

I cant believe how comfortable it is, i was so nervous because they dont allow returns but it is so comfortable i never want to take it off. It's so sparkly, i wanted to take video but i was walking my impatient dog while taking quick pics to share here because i am so excited about sharing it LOL

I will say taking good pics of between the finger rings is not easy, Neptune and pomelo make it look effortless, i love both of their styles and photography skills!!!

1025IMG_0975.jpg

1025IMG_0969.jpg

1025IMG_0951.jpg

Great fun, isn't it?! I love that "clingy" feel and don't have to wear it all the way down. I have to check out Yeprem. Great bracelets too.

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
I know this sounds daffy but how do you do more than like? I wanted to ‘love’ stuff but like was all I saw. Not much experience with online forums.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jewelryjen, I am on an ipad, so a touch screen - I hold my finger on the "like" for a second and the other choices come up.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I am obsessed with my new right hand ring, which was inspired by @Pomelo and @Neptune between the finger rings!

It's Yeprem, i did a search on here and no one has mentioned previously, but i would buy 5 more of their designs if I could afford them!! I'm obsessed with their rings!

I cant believe how comfortable it is, i was so nervous because they dont allow returns but it is so comfortable i never want to take it off. It's so sparkly, i wanted to take video but i was walking my impatient dog while taking quick pics to share here because i am so excited about sharing it LOL

I will say taking good pics of between the finger rings is not easy, Neptune and pomelo make it look effortless, i love both of their styles and photography skills!!!

1025IMG_0975.jpg

1025IMG_0969.jpg

1025IMG_0951.jpg

This looks fabulous on you and great to hear that it’s comfortable too!

I’m a big fan of Yeprem - their approach to how jewellery is worn (especially on the fingers / hand) is really interesting; the mix of different cuts that yield various shapes is unique too.

Like you pointed out, it’s a shame that they have very few points of sale (I didn’t know it was no returns!), as it means you can’t try on their pieces… maybe that’s a good thing for our wallets though ;)2

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @mellowyellowgirl - I can see why this is your favorite! Such a bright and happy color, set off beautifully by the halo gems.

@Neptune - Gorgeous old world glamour! Sigh...I could stare all day.

@cnkav - Stunning toi et moi. The colors are so vibrant and looks amazing with your flower band. And it has so much sentimental value. Goals!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Oh @mellowyellowgirl - I can see why this is your favorite! Such a bright and happy color, set off beautifully by the halo gems.

@Neptune - Gorgeous old world glamour! Sigh...I could stare all day.

@cnkav - Stunning toi et moi. The colors are so vibrant and looks amazing with your flower band. And it has so much sentimental value. Goals!

I’ve learned so much from your CS past posts. I hope you would share your spinels and other gems with us more often.

Nycpanda

Rough_Rock
Just received my right hand ring to celebrate a huge milestone recovering from a difficult surgery. A bit more on the simple and classic side than the other stunners here =)2

IMG_6611.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6594.jpg
    IMG_6594.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 28

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just received my right hand ring to celebrate a huge milestone recovering from a difficult surgery. A bit more on the simple and classic side than the other stunners here =)2

IMG_6611.jpeg

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Stunning ring! Is it Tiffany?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6611.jpeg

Really beautiful! Congrats on recovering from the surgery and this gorgeous ring to celebrate! Very elegant!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been looking for a cat ring for a while. I have 7 cats and my nickname is Kat. I was going to have one made but then I saw this one on eBay. 8FAE0CE6-507F-49A0-98DE-5106CF269593.jpeg

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Sunny weather here finally. Caught my toi y moi glittering and displaying beautiful colors ( so distracting while driving!) No oil emerald and her .55 ct ST OEC companion. Two tone setting by DK.
20240214_123917.jpg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I’m realizing that I prefer to wear this pinky ring on my right hand most days. I never take off the ring on my middle finger (my youngest kid’s initial). Now I need to get a similar ring with my oldest’s initial).

30BBEA47-257D-4023-A91F-CE0F3F3D79CB.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results